Madz
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Lesbian
lies.png

Cyndi somehow managed to make her way down to her office on the second floor without noticing any of the posters that were hung about the school. She had noticed a small group of Gryffindors hanging about the corridor, but it wasn't a terribly odd sight and Cyndi had simply gone on her merry way. It wasn't until she was nearly to her office that her suspicion was at the point that she simply had to stop in front of the next poster. Expecting to see some sort of dance coming up or an announcement for a lost item, Professor Kingsley was startled to read the poster and discover that it was a rather unsavory commentary on one of her prefects. And, the poster had apparently been posted all over the school.

Professor Kingsley knew about Briar being a werewolf. She had been told at the beginning of the year. As far as she knew, Briar had not wanted anyone else to know. Someone had obviously found out though, and the professor was willing to bet that the someone did not like Briar. Ripping the poster down, Cyndi pushed the door to her office open and threw the poster on the ground. Quickly, her mood had gone from being chipper to being angry. Pacing about her office, Cyndi debated whether she should wait and speak to the Headmaster about all of this or begin investigating somehow.

Danielle was in a very happy mood. Nothing could go wrong for this Gryffindor, alll was well. She was walking along the corridor, and noticed, a large group of people. Knowing she woulnd't make it through this crowd, she simply slipped open her wand, and whispered, "Reducto." The group of mostly first years got pushed apart, and Danielle went through. She saw the poster and was absolutely mortified. "Holy crap! I know this girl!" Danielle practically yelled. Danielle became dazed for a second, and only barely noticed Professor Weasley whipping into her office.

Daniel quickly ran up to her door; She pushed it open, not even bothering to knock. "Oh my god! Professor is it true? Is she a werewolf?" Danielle asked nervously, but swiftly. "Are we going to get attacked? Has she already attacked?" Danielle wailed, horror-struck. "I knew her! We met in Forbidden Forest! Jeez! We were friends! Oh my god! We have to notify everyone, let me make the picture bigger and I'll put it up again so no one gets attacked! This s!ut Briar won't attack anyone!" Danielle yelled, to the professor. She sat down, taking deepbreaths, and picked up the poster. She read it over again. I can't believe it. She thought. "Engorgio." She whispered. The poster got larger and Danielle look at the professor, terrified.

Kate was curious.Everyone had been talking about these posters but she had no idea what was one them.It was frustrating because most of the posters had already been taken down,so she hadn't seen any yet.There had been one or two in each floor so she was searching for one since no one seemed to be able to tell her what was wrong.She was passing along the second floor when she heard someone shouting hysterically.She came to an open door and she saw Danielle passing around the room looking absolutely terrified.Kate then noticed one of the head of houses in there as well.Kate heard That s!ut Briar won't attack anyone".Kate knew the name sounded familiar,she had definitely met this girl before.She didn't know what was happening.Why was she a s!ut! Kate politely knocked on the open door and walked in "Excuse me professor but what's this all about?"She asked quietly.She wasn't very energetic these days,she didn't feel much emotion since coming back.

The professor whipped around as she heard a voice swiftly speaking. Her eyes widened in shock at what the student was saying and then narrowed in displeasure. When had the school become so narrow-minded? The professor could not understand the fear and shock that appeared on her student's face. Perhaps it was because Cyndi had spent so many years sleeping beside werewolves, first with Andromeda as a roommate and later Riley. Perhaps it was because her family had preached tolerance for anyone no matter how different the person might be. Or perhaps Cyndi was just different. She closed her eyes, praying for the tiniest bit of patience and knowing that it likely would not be coming. Still, she was not about to tolerate or allow what Danielle said to take place. The professor could only verify that half of the poster was true, and she had the feeling that the other half was quite false.

"Ms. Warbeck, you will get a grip on yourself this instant. Accio" Cyndi said sharply. She didn't even bother using her wand to summon the now huge poster from the young Gryffindor. When she was particularly determined, her wandless magic worked rather nicely. "Briar Rowan has not attacked anyone and you will go spreading no such rumors unless you plan on sitting here going through the entire process of making runes by hand every weekend until you graduate." The professor walked behind her desk and pulled out a piece of parchment and her quill. "And I daresay the entire school is aware she is a werewolf thank you very much, so there is no need for you to spread the word" she added drily.

The professor was beginning to scribble out a note to the other Heads of House about the incident when another student entered her room. Professor Kingsley looked up, appreciating that this student had knocked, and listened to the quiet girl who was behaving much more rationally than the student from her own house. "I'm not exactly sure, but I intend to find out. It seems that some student has decided to create these posters and create a panic in the school."

Danielle saw Professor Cyndi's eyes narrow at her and Danielle realized what she was saying was wrong. But she couldn't help it. She had read stories of Werewolf attacks, people becoming werewolves and many other horrible things. When Danielle began her schooling here, she didn't think there would be a werewolf.

"I'm sorry professor. I really am, I just...just, well I don't know. I assumed she was horrid and would attack, because she is a werewolf." Danielle breathed. She was beginning to calm herself; but she was still nervous. She thought over what she had said before, and realized she felt bad. "You see, I'm a muggle-born. I'm sure you already know this but, in the muggle world, Werewolves are personified as terrible creatures who attack and kill. I knew they existed here, but I n ever thought of one being in our school, or one of my friends. Here, let me fix it. Reducio." Danielle told the professor, as the poster got smaller. She smiled weakly at the professor, hoping for sympthy and understanding. She nodded at her last statement, and spun her head around as Kate walked in. "Hello Kate." Danielle smiled, glad to see a familar face. "Whoever did it was wrong; I doubt Briar wanted anyone to know, and now the whole school knows. Is there a way to find out with magic who put it up?"

Kate wasn't feeling that well today,it definitely wasn't her best day yet.Her medication was doing its job but that was only against the attacks nothing else.She was still finding it ard to find her appetite and she now had to take sleeping pills all the time.Luckily she wasn't getting sick as much as she had before the holidays so it wasn't too bad.At least the worry of not knowing what was wrong with her was gone but now there was a whole new lot of worries.She found it hard to motivate herself and she didn't have much energy.She was worried about Stefan not returning to school yet and she was worried about the operation.The head aches were becoming worse and ate was just fed up with everything.Kate was still confused nobody had actually told her what was on these posters"What exactly was on the posters?"Kate asked walking further into the room.She was feeling very tired today and she smiled weakly at Danielle.

Aphrodite Snow found herself among the many, standing outside the abandoned classroom reading the paper on the wall. It was kind of silly to see a group of kids gathering around reading such a thing, but this was honestly one of the biggest things that had happened around here in a long time. Everyone was gathered around trying to make sense of what it said and who put it there. Aphrodite didn't have the slightest idea either. She was heading to meet up with Isaia when she saw a group of students gathered around. Of course this had caught her attention. Now she was standing here like everyone else. But to be honest she was making more of a note to see how the others were acting that what was written on the paper. Some people looked panicked, others bored. Aphrodite knew that she wasn't very thrilled with the paper either. The young Gryffindor wasn't the world's biggest fan of Briar. She saw her all the time due to Quidditch. Sometimes Aphrodite couldn't help but think she was annoying and a little bit strange. However, even she had to admit that this was cruel. No one deserved this. To have themselves exposed to the entire school. Right now she must be feeling horrible. Aphrodite wished she could go and tell her that everything was going to be okay. Being a Werewolf was not the worst thing in the world. After living with her elder sister Alyssa, Aphrodite was able to hear some pretty nasty stories about werewolf attacks, or being being turned into one. But she always made sure to remind everyone that it was no one's fault, a werewolf couldn't really control itself. But it wasn't like other creatures that people admired so much weren't dangerous either. Heck, even an owl could peck or claw at someone. Aphrodite was considered to be a half-breed herself so she understood that sometimes people could be very cruel. Hopefully Briar was taking this alright. Or well, as well as sometime could take from walking into the hallway and seeing this. Apparently it was posted in other locations in the castle. Aphrodite hadn't seen any of them though. It was a good thing that she hadn't. Her stomach churned in an odd way upon seeing the writing. Was everyone in this school that prejudice? She surely didn't hope so.

Aphrodite remained silent but turned her attention to another student from her year as she begun to freak out. Practically everything she said made her desire to take her heel off and toss it at her head. For one, the last thing anyone needed was her mouth going around and telling everyone. Briar didn't need it and neither did anyone else. 'She really needs to shut her mouth and educate herself on these things before she goes around acting like a child.' Aphrodite thought to herself. Those papers needed to be destroyed and quickly before anyone else could see them. If they had been up for awhile then it was probably far too late to redeem the situation. But Aphrodite hoped that all of Gryffindor was willing to back Briar up if anyone tried to bother her. Liking her or not, Aphrodite knew that the Cubs had to stick together. It seemed that Professor Kingsley had a handle on the situation right now and Aphrodite sighed. This was horrible. Had Isaia seen this yet? Aphrodite brought her arms close to her body and started off in search of him. Somehow, she felt like he would make it all better. For her he would anyways.

As Danielle explained why she had overreacted, the professor felt slightly sympathetic to the young girl's hasty reaction. The professor had grown up knowing about wizards her entire life, so she could only imagine what the girl, who had lived among non-magical people, until a few year's ago thought. "Briar Rowan is one of my prefects, and she has my trust. I would never give my trust to someone who I thought was going to fly off of the handle and attack the first student she came across." When the professor had been informed that Briar was a werewolf, she'd never even considered asking her to hand over her prefect badge. Being a werewolf didn't change who Briar was to the professor. The professor pursed her lips as the student shrunk the poster in her hands. She could have easily done so if she wanted to, but since she planned on vanishing the poster she did not see a need to do so. Removing her wand from her pocket, the professor muttered the vanishing spell and watched as the poster ceased to exist.

The deputy headmistress looked up and saw that beyond her door were several other students wandering around. The professor had removed a poster but she was certain now that there were dozens more where that came from. She could only hope that the other professors and the prefects were busying themselves taking off the rest. "What was on the poster was some student's attempt to ruin another student's reputation" she said with a sigh.

This day just had a horrible feeling to it, from the moment Delilah had woken up and until she had realized just why that was. Although the public had not known this because of her father's administration, Delilah's older sister had been a werewolf before she died. Any mention of the word brought the eleven year old to tears but this need to hurt another human being hit the Ravenclaw hard. Perhaps it could be down to the fact that she had not yet leveled with the fact that both of her sisters were dead or because she knew that if her sister had been alive she would have been subjected to this cruelty... all she knew was that she needed this to end. Not for this girl who Delilah, to be perfectly honest, did not care one iota about but for Alexis. She hastily ripped down a poster as she passed it even if tears were welling in her eyes and an down the stairs, making her way to the second floor so she could speak with either Professor Kingsley or Lloyd. It was only when she slowed to catch her breath that she noticed a group of people and saw Professor Kingsley.

With tears still stinging her eyes and her face red and splotchy Delilah looked up at the woman and said, "Professor... There are these horrible posters. Everywhere." Delilah couldn't stand much longer so she walked backwards and slid down on to the ground and held her knees tight to her chest, wiping her tears away with her arm. There was no secret that Delilah was a mean person when she so wished to be but when it came to her family she became a total mess. She just missed her sisters so much and her parents too, they'd both changed after Julia's death but even more so after Alexis'. This felt like a personal attack to her family even if it wasn't, it just stirred up so many emotions within the small girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back