Brian's Banner Shop

Brian Getathorn XIX

OOC First Name
Brian
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
My rules are the same as most of the banner makers.

1. Please be patient with me. Sometimes I won't get to requests within that day. If I haven't acknowledged your post within a few days, let me know via PM or bump the topic

2. Be as specific or non specific as you like (although the more specific the better).

3. I don't really mind looking for pictures if you really want, but a general idea of what you are looking for is greatly appreciated

4. I can change eye color. And I'm currently working on hair/clothes etc (but please don't ask for this as I can't really do it)

5. I can make a variety of banners (examples shown below). Here is what I can do and what I need
5i: Blends - They must be from the same photoshoot. 2 + pictures is required. One of my prefs
5ii: Complex - You must have at least two main image, and post about five other images for the boxes. Some may or may not be used, depending on how it works out. I can make the main banner a blend.[/indent]
5iii: Linked banners - I can make them, Post links to which topics you would like included in your banner along with what they should be called.
5iv: Odd Banners - These are two skinny/small banners stacked on top of another. Two separate photoshoots are needed to be posted.[/indent]
5v: Two Picture Banners - The two (or more so I can choose from) pictures have to be similar. Same photoshoot, same background. Otherwise, it won't look good.
5vi: One Picture Banners - Can be any picture and invisable writing if you wish
5vi: Avatar Graphics - These are fun and easy to do. You must post at least 8 avatars, but as many as you'd like. Specify if you would like them all used or not (how many icons you want on one banner)
5vii: Simple banners - Probably the most simple of all banners. Here you can include as mny pictures as you want but they don't have to be off the same photoshoot.

6. Please pick the font you want, from dafont.com.

7. I do make avatars.

8. I do not remove watermarks. It is illegal and if your photoshoot or pictures have them, sorry but I won't get in trouble for anyone!

Examples

these rules were copied from Patricia Rogers, however mine are the exact same so I hope she doesn't mind...

These are my simple Banners
Hunapo1-1.png

wqrltf.jpg

4greoj.jpg

4jmglg.jpg

294l0yt.jpg

dc51f4.jpg

aaev4n.jpg

These are some more advanced banners
2r2lw8g.jpg

20h0gsh.jpg

2zqew5d.jpg