Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Interested in Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heteroromantic
Wand
traight 11 Inch Sturdy Vine Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Brooklyn Vacarius stood at the tallest of the towers, with her broom in hand. She made plans with her best friend, Maise, to go flying today. It was toward dinner time, and the sky looked a little dark. She frowned at the very thought of having their plans hindered by anything. Brooklyn sighed, and moved her blonde hair out of her face with her free hand. Where was that Gryffindor? Brooklyn kept her eyes on the clouds, and it started to look more like rain than anything else. Brooklyn heard some footsteps, and turned to see just the girl she was looking for. Maise. Brooklyn smiled, but it was large enough to brighten the room. "Hey, Maise. Um, I thought the weather would look better today." Brooklyn gestured toward the window, which showed the darkened clouds and slight gusts of wind. Brooklyn didn't know if that would be a problem or not, since people played Quidditch all the time in all sorts of weather. Although, snow didn't happen that much here. That was a good thing because Brooklyn absolutely hated the cold. After all, she played her sports during the spring and summer months.

The weather was not looking good as Maise clutched her broom in hand. The clouds were rolling in and the sky was starting to darken. She could smell the water in the air, like it was already raining. She ran up the stairs, her cardio really needing some work as she headed to meet her best friend. She was used to stairs, she lived in Gryffindor tower after all. Brooklyn on the other hand was a Slytherin and spent most of her time in the dungeons, mostly in the mornings and evenings though. She was her best friend, and they were going flying today. This weather wasn't going to ground them. "Hey, yeah... its looking a little black out there, but I don't think it'll be too much of an issue. There've been games in worse weather than this, right?"

Brooklyn didn't want to be grounded, especially with her new broom. She was itching to go outside and enjoy the weather. She tied her hair back into a ponytail, signaling that she was ready to go enjoy flying. Brooklyn nodded, though a little less confident as she saw black clouds. But she heard that Quidditch happens no matter what. Rain or shine. "I think so. As long as there's no tornado, I think we are good to go. I doubt anyone is patrolling the grounds right now, or using the pitch. I think we are in the clear." Brooklyn sighed, hoping that she was not wrong on her calculations. The wind picked up while she had her back to the window. She smiled reassuringly at Maise. "Let's get going. Before someone else tries to hog the pitch." Brooklyn would hate to share time with her bestie with someone else, especially someone that could suck.

Maise followed Brooklyn's actions and immediately pulled her hair up into a ponytail. The last thing she would want was her hair flying all up in her face whilst she was trying to see where she was going. Mid-air collisions were not uncommon and a lot of the time it was because someones vision was obscured. Not as common with only two people on the pitch, but you could never be too careful! "Yes, I'm sure we've had our own games in worse weather. I think there was that one time in first year when there was a game in black weather." Though, in Brooklyn's mind it would have been their first game, for Maise, she had seen many, only her best friend did not know that. She'd tried so hard for the last two years to pretend to be something she was not. It was getting harder and harder as Brooklyn kept asking her questions she should have understood and had to fake it til she made it with most of it. "They don't usually practice in this weather, least I've never seen it." Though she didn't follow quidditch too often so really she wasn't sure. She gestured for Brooklyn to head ahead of her. "Lead the way bestie!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back