Breathing the air

Alexis Ziamian

OOC First Name
Claire
Alexis lay under the shade of a big old tree. She was having a great day. She thought about going for a jog, because she hadn't had much excersise lately, but she didn't have the energy. She just stayed lying in the shade, enjoying the breeze against her.

Soon it would be getting colder, so she wanted to make the most of the warmth. She pulled off her jacket and draped it over her eyes as a sun shade. Then, she stretched out and sighed.

Emi spotted a girl lying under a tree. She snapped out of her thought and smiled. She mischeviously crept over, thinking to herself you can be so evil Emi and replying with b-b-but its fun . She picked up twig, with a couple of old autumn leaves still attached, and ran it down her arm. She waited to see what the girl would do.

Alexis jumped and screamed. Then she saw a girl of her age. "Uhm, hi, did you know it's rude to do that?" She asked, then realising she was the one who sounded rude. It had just been a joke. "Sorry. I'm Alexis... I say things before I know what they're going to sound like. Sorry again."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back