Breathe Slow

Harriet Turner

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Since returning from the holidays Harri had not written to either her dad, James or Tommy and she knew that she really ought to. So know, as the sun began to rise in the sky she jogged up to the owlery, the steps were a grueling workout but she took it in her stride and once she reached the top she did a triumphant air punch. She hadn't stopped once this time, so now she slumped against the wall panting heavily in an attempt to breathe slowly once again before she even made an attempt at writing the letters.

Sam was beginning to worry about Harri, she hadn't written at all since returning to school and he had some pretty big news to tell her. Things had been pretty hectic in the UK and now he cursed himself for not writing to her first so now he sat down with Bruce at his feet and picked up a quill and began to write.
Dear Harri,
Hows school going? I hope third year lessons aren't too rough!
Life over here's pretty normal, Lukes crawling around and speaking a few words so as you can imagine James is over the moon! He can't wait till you come back for christmas adn get to see Luke! You won't believe how much hes changed already, he has curly black hair now!
And I have some news for you to, do you remember Masie your mums old friend? Well a couple of months ago we started dating and everythings looking pretty serious.
Please write to Tommy he's feeling down and starting to get himself in trouble, his mums been trying to get in contact with him again and you know what shes like. Apparently she has to tell him about his dad,
All my love always, dad.
Sam sighed, he hoped Harri would have a positive reaction to this but as he sent the owl off he had doubts, his thoughts turned to Tommy. Him and Tommys mom had a slight history and he was worried about how she would affect Tommys life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back