Breath ( 2 am)

Joceline Richarde

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather.
Joceline was walking around the corridors boredly, she had gotten into a fight with Aiden's girl friend. She was a bore but her words sort of hurt her. Joceline continued walking higher on the floors hoping to find Aiden so she could give him hell. But she didn't know where the Gryffindor Tower was. So she went onto the fifth floor corridor, hoping that he would be there, but she wasn't positive. Never mind the fact that it was 2 in the morning, who would be walking around the castle now, never mind be awake now?

Joceline sighed and walked along the dark corridor. As she walked she looked at her feet, so she didn't notice that someone else was there. Joceline only noticed when she bumped into the person. Joceline fell on the ground and murmured, "Ouch." Joceline scowled inwardly then muttered to herself, "This is the worst day since.." Joceline was about to continue speaking but she looked up to see a boy about her age. Joceline blushed brightly and she stood up shakily then said, "Ermm I'm sorry.."

Thomas had woke up and lay on his bed. He was trying to think what had woken him up at 2 in the morning. Closing his eyes, trying to go back to sleep he felt what had woken him. His stomach rumbled again. He was hungry and realised that he only had a small breakfast during the day and very little else.

Crawling out of the bed, he through on his night robe and made his way out of the Ravenclaw house. He started to make his way down the endless flight of stairs to the kitchen. He made his way through the fifth floor corridor and half way down he felt a thud, as though he walked into someone. He heard a voice from below him. He reached for his pocket and took out his wand and said, "Lumos." Looking down he was now able to see a girl, one whom he recognised as a fellow first year, but was unsure of her name.

As Thomas was about to help her up, she got up herself saying words of apologigy, "Oh, sorry it's my fault. Are you OK?" He asked her.

Joceline rubbed her back, where she had fallen then she smiled at the boy and said, "I'll live, are you okay?" Joceline's eyes danced delicatly as she smiled at him. "I'm Joceline Richarde, and you are?" Joceline asked politely, her french accent playing nicely on her words. She let out a faint yawn then said, "What are you doing out here? Isn't it a bit late for someone so...young?" Joceline gave the boy a playful wink at her last word then smiled mischeaviously.

Thomas smiled as the girl said she was fine, laughing slightly, "Me?" He said, "Oh I'm just peachy." He added, he wasn't the one that fell. When the girl introduced herself Thomas heard a slight french accent, "Enchanté Joceline." Thomas said with a smile, hoping he was right about the french. "I'm Thomas Smith, first year Ravenclaw." He added.

Thomas was taken back by the question, he didn't fully expect to meet anyone else. "I was hungry, I was on my way to the kitchens." He said. "Surly your younger." Thomas added, equally mischievously.

Joceline's eyes danced once more when Thomas spoke french, sure it was only a little, but it was the most she had heard since she arrived and she began speaking in french to the boy, "Je pense que la cuisine est au sous-sol, aimeriez-vous quelqu'un vous être fourni avec Thomas?" Joceline smiled and said, "It's lovely to meet you Thomas, I'm in Slytherin."

Joceline shook her head stubbornly and said, continuing with her french, "Je refuse de croire cela, le petit garçon." Joceline giggled sweetly as she teased him then smiled brightly at him.

((HAHA, you said Jenna :p ))

Thomas was intrigued by the girls french skills, very little people his age were able to get past Bonjour or just say everything in a french accent, it annoyed him so much. "Ah oui, je crois qu'ils sont. Vous pouvez me joindre si vous souhaitez." He said, with a small bow. "J'apprécierai l'entreprise." He added with a smile.

Thomas laughed as the girl insulted him in french, "Je ne suis pas petit." He said, pretended to be offended, "Je ne suis pas petit?" He asked. He was positive they were both in first year.

[ooops :p ]

Joceline giggled joyfully when the boy spoke french back, she was so happy that he actually could speak it. "J'aimerais à." Joceline returned Thomas' bow with a small curtsy, but it was too small to even call it that, more of a dip. Joceline gleamed at the boy sweetly then she said, "Bien pas à moi, je suis dans mon premier an." She hoped that he was as well, or maybe in a year above her, perhaps he could give Aiden a piece of his mind if they got really close, she hated being treated so poorly by him.

Thomas gave a yawn, it had been so long since he had spoken french, let alone at this time of night. "Ah, I knew you were in first year, me too." He blurted out. "Sorry, french isn't my first language, I only speak it at holidays when I visit my grandparents." He added, sensing the girl must like the french.

"So, you never said, what are you doing up here, at this time of night?" He asked, just realising that he didn't know.

"No it's fine.. French is mine, so I understand how it can be hard," Joceline said sweetly and she beamed at Thomas but it turned into a big frown at his question and she sighed inwardly then said sadly, "My new brothers girlfriend was making fun of me..I couldn't stay in the Dungeons." Joceline didn't like Aiden, she hated him even because of all of this, she just wanted her mom alive again.

"Well, it's not that I'm fluent in french, I pretty much am, but it's too late at night." He said with a weak laugh.

He saw the girls happy face turn sour, he hoped it wasn't because of him. Giving a silent sigh of relieve, that it wasn't because if him, he felt sorry for Joceline, "Aw I'm sorry to hear that. Is she older than you?" She asked, not sure of her predicament.

Joceline smiled sweetly at Thomas then said, "As I said, I understand." Joceline smiled then said, "Yeah she's in her second year, not to bright if you ask me." Because she has an enemy now. Joceline smirked coldly thinking of what she was going to pull off, it would be a lot of fun for her anyways.

Thomas give a weak smile, remembering Joceline had already said she understood. Thomas was surprised when Joceline said the girl was a second year, "Well if you ask me, that;s a bit low. A second year, picking on a first year. And you'd think she would try to be nice to her boyfriends sister." Thomas said a bit disgusted, he didn't like bullying, especially when it was older people against younger ones, knowing all about it himself. "What's her name?" Thomas asked out of curiosity, maybe he could find out what type of person she really was.

Joceline smiled at Thomas and said, "Isabella Chaos, nothing I can't deal with, it just sort of got to me, I mean it's not my fault. Apparently she has a little sister in our year as well, and she's in the same situation as I am." Joceline shook her head gently then said, "Never mind, it's fine, do you still want to go to the kitchen?" Joceline sighed softly then broke into a smile to Thomas.

Thomas listened to Joceline talk about the girl who was giving her grief, the name sounded familiar, but he wasn't sure how. When she said that she had a younger sister in our year Thomas knew who she was on about, "Yeah Wendy, she's in Gryffindor." He said casually.

When Joceline asked him if he still wanted to go to the kitchen, as if on que, he felt his stomach rumble, "Oh yes. I'm starving. After you." He said indicationg down the corridor.

((Do you want to start the thread after you post here?))

[Actually can you? I have to go eat dinner :S ]

Joceline smiled and said, "Wendy is nice.. I think I met her once before in the Ice Cream Parlour." Joceline smiled at Thomas and teased slightly, "Quite the gentle man you are Tommy." Joceline gave him a slight smile then walked down with him and said, "Are there rules against being in the kitchen? I'd hate to get caught there, at this hour as well... it would be something more against us." Joceline smiled sheepishly as they headed down the moving stair cases, she didn't care for them much, it scared her a lot.

((I have to go to bed :p And sure. I'll PM you the link))

Thomas nodded at Joceline, when she mentioned Wendy. Thomas laughed to himself, "I've been told that. But I guess mother raised me right." He said.

He thought about the question, "Don't worry about me. We're probably breaking curfew, but why would Professor's even be up at this time to catch us." He said mischievously, walking to the kitchen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back