OOC First Name
Liv
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Myrtle Wand 15 1/2" Tail of Charmed Newt
Sumner rolled out of bed and scrubbed a hand over his face then ran it through his hair, making it stand on end. It was getting long. His mum would hate it, he smirked. Quickly he threw on some swimming gear, jeans, frayed grey tshirt and his trainers. Quidditch season was upon them and he wanted to be at his best form. No way was he letting any of the other teams at his team mates this year. He'd keep them safe or die trying.

Soon he was jogging around the lake. He worked out until the sun rose. The summer was going to be a hot one if today was anything to go by. It was only spring but the sun was out and it felt great. He stretched his arms high above his head. Greyish green eyes scanned the lake's surface. It was smooth, hardly any ripples. He shrugged. He'd risk it. Nobody was around so he could get in a quick swim before breakfast.

Moments later his clothes were tossed in an untidy pile on the lake shore. He dove, cutting cleanly into the ice cold water.

Kat actually had to drag herself out of bed this morning for her first exercise of the day. She had thought about cutting it down to only twice a day, but she was loving the results of her new 'diet plan' and knew that as soon as she altered it in any way then she'd probably go back to looking like the over-sized oaf that she had been before she started...plus she still had a ways to go before she was 'perfect.' Kat pulled on a huge t-shirt over her sports tank and her jogging shorts along with her tennis shoes. She piled her hair up on top of her head in a messy ponytail without even brushing through it first and then headed down and out of the castle.

As always she stretched before starting her jog and then she was off at a nice steady even pace. After a bit she was coming up on the lake and saw a familiar figure standing by and checking out the water. Not too long he had peeled his clothes off and was splashing through the water, though Kat was frozen for a moment, still in awe at how incredible he looked.

She shook her head to bring her back about to reality as she watched Sumner swimming. A goofy grin formed on her slightly sunken features and she had an idea. Quietly she peeled off her t-shirt and kicked out of her shoes, then stepped lightly into the water until she was about waist high. Making sure he wasn't looking and totally unaware of her presence Kat sucked in a large breath and then tucked under the water, swimming towards him and she popped up from under the water laughing and pushed him under, unfortunately taking herself with him.

Sumner spluttered as he was dunked under the water. Instinctively he grabbed whoever it was by the arms and pushed up with his strong legs, kicking them both to the surface. "What the hell were you thinking?" His anger died a quick death. His girlfriends laughing blue eyes looked at him. He shook his head to clear the water from his eyes. His dark blonde hair appeared nearly black as it stuck to his head. His eyes danced off her features as he continued to tread water, keeping her locked within his grasp.

"You really shouldn't have done that."

"I was thinking it would be quite comical...actually scratch that it was quite comical," she said still laughing, trying to escape the grasp he had on her. Kat looked up at him and gave a innocent little grin, her hair now plastered to her head and to her face.

"Oh and why is that? I'm not scared of you," she said with a smirk on her face.

Sumner kicked strongly until his feet found purchase on what felt like a rock. "Oh really?" He grinned slowly and brought her closer with his hands around her small waist. "Let's fix that." Suddenly he lifted her up and launched her back into the water. His laughter followed her and he began swimming around her. He was a fast, strong swimmer but kept the pace light so as not to lose her.

As she felt herself being hoisted up Kat said, "Oh you wouldn't dare." Seemed like he actually would dare though because her boyfriend tossed her like a sack of potatoes back into the water. She resurfaced and gulped for air. Swimming over to him she wrapped her legs around his waist and placed her hands on his bare chest. "Well now that wasn't very nice," she said placing a light kiss on his lips at the same time providing him with a double 'purple nurple.'

Sumner howled with laughter. "Ow ow! I give!" He struggled away and swam backward. He looked comical with his eyes widened owlishly as he tread water to stay afloat. "I can't believe you just did that." He'd doled out many a purple nurple but never had he been on the receiving end. And certainly not by a girl, let alone his own girlfriend! It made him realize that there was a lot he didn't know about Kat still and he was excited to learn.

His eyes narrowed then he bobbed downward into the water as though something had pulled him. "What the hell is that?" He bobbed down a few times then disappeared beneath the water.

Kat laughed and said, "That'll teach ya!" Her laughter subsided however when Sumner bobbed a few times and then disappeared beneath the water. She just sat there for a minute looking at the spot from where he had disappeared and said out loud, "Haha! Very funny! Now come back up." Nothing. She started to feel slightly panicked so she swam over to the spot and dunked under the water, not finding him. Oh sh1t, giant squid? Surely not...right? she thought feeling very unsure. "SUMNER! This is not funny," she yelled out before dipping back under to look for him as best she could in the murky water.

Sumner held his breath and tread water like mad to stay where he was under the water. He waited until his lungs felt like they were going to explode when her blurred shape swam by. He made his move. Twist his stuff will she? Going by touch rather than sight since he could barely see he grabbed her waistband and yanked down then twisted around to break through the water and gasp in air.

His lungs burning he swam a bit toward shore until his feet could touch and watched her break surface. He gasped painfully with slightly high pitched laughter at the look on her face.

Something grabbed at the waist of her shorts and yanked them down and Kat knew immediately who it was. She grasped as quickly as she could for her shorts and yanked them back up before breaking the surface of the water. Kat glared at her boyfriend as she swam over to where he was. "You better be glad that I remembered to put my knickers on this morning," she said jokingly, "or else you would have been in a world of trouble."

"So you like to play dirty, eh? Fine, fine. I give up," she said holding her hands up in surrender, but she had no intentions of giving up. When her feet could touch the bottom, she waded through the water the rest of the way to him and wrapped her arms around his waist, rubbing her fingers lightly up and down his back. Kat looked up at him with a sweet smile, the sun sparkling in her blue eyes and said innocently, "Can we call a truce?" With that she grabbed a hold of the waistband of his swim shorts and yanked them as hard as she could muster, giving him an uber wedgie.

"Dirty's my middle name." Sumner was the king of lame jokes. He liked when Kat ran her fingers along his back it felt great. He loosely roped his arms around her shoulders, since she was so much shorter than he. He stared down stupidly into her blue eyes and nodded with a half grin on his face. "Sure, truce...whatever," while lowering his head toward hers.

Then came the super atomic wedgie. Sumner's breath whooshed from his body like he'd been sucker punched. He yowled so loud he was sure the giant squid AND shark would go deaf. Several minutes he hopped up and down in the water trying to extract his swim trunks. Then he stood there, breathing heavily with his head down.

Slowly he raised his head, murder in his eyes. He began to wade toward her slowly.

Kat fell back in the water laughing hysterically at his reaction. "You scream like a girl!" she cackled still trying to catch her her breath then she noticed the look on his face. "We called truce remember? Be nice," Kat stammered as she back-paddled through the water, knowing good and well that she'd never be able to escape him.

Sumner didn't stop. He was a man of his word and kept it. What he said he meant. But Kat had broken that truce by trying to damage his goods. And that he didn't look at too kindly. Although he knew later he would laugh about it. Right now what he wanted was to get back. His hand flashed out, reflexes honed from hours of Quidditch practice, and snagged an ankle. He pulled her toward him and hauled her over his shoulders in a firemans lift.

His long legs carried them to the shore and he easily climbed out of the water with her still on his shoulders.

Kat squealed as her ankle was yanked and she was pulled from the water and hoisted over Sumner's shoulders. "Oh come on...seriously?" she said, giggling just a little bit, but slowly having that dizzy feeling overtake her so she closed her eyes until it stopped. When she reopened them Kat saw that they were on the embankment. "Aww, no more swimming? And I was just starting to have my fun too," she commented noting that she was in the perfect position to administer yet another wedgie, but she feared he'd drop her if she tried so she refrained from doing so. "Are you going to carry me like this the rest of the day?" she asked knowing that she must be heavy.

Sumner decided to have a bit of fun with Kat. He began lightly spinning in wide circles slowly and bobbing his shoulders up and down as he moved. It looked like Kat was on a weird human carousel ride. "I thought Gryffindors could be trusted," he grinned. "Seems you have a bit of Slytherin in you after all Kitty Kat." He'd never used the nickname on her and didn't know if it'd piss her off or not. He kinda wanted to see her angry, in a perverse way only understood to teenage boys.

"Alright up there?" He spun really fast.

Oh Merlin...don't throw up don't throw up she thought as Sumner spun her around and jostled her a bit. Then he called her the one name that made her blood boil. Kitty Kat. That was what Nicolae had called her and she absolutely abhorred it now. When Sumner finally stopped she managed to wriggle herself lose from his tight grip, but of course she lost her balance and fell with a plunk the rest of the way down.

"Dammit," Kat spat as she slowly managed to stand back up on her own. Dusting herself off she turned and glared daggers at the boy she cared so much for, but her judgment was clouded by the rush of emotions that particular nickname evoked in her. "Do NOT call me Kitty Kat. Ever. Got it?" Her fists were balled up until her knuckles shown white, her breathing very ragged as she remembered the atrocity that was her third year.

Sumner tried his best to hold on her but she was determined and managed to drop herself onto the ground. He went to help her up when she stood and looked spitting mad; like her namesake. Her fiery blue eyes, pink cheeks and rapid breathing were glorious. Merlin she's beautiful. Slowly he grinned and did something very very stupid. He grinned tauntingly and meowed. Like a cat.

Kat's eyes widened and suddenly filled with fury. "Are you kidding me?" she growled as she she stomped over right in front of him and slapped him, not hard enough to hurt him because that was the last thing she wanted to do, but hard enough to get the point across. Kat's nostrils flared and her breathing became even more labored. "Anything else you'd like to add?" she said, now shaking, knowing good and well she wasn't going to be able to stay mad at him for much longer.

Sumner inhaled sharply at the sting of her slap. No one had ever dared to strike him before, not even his folks. Angrily he grabbed her and yanked her to him, though his grip was firm and not intended to cause pain. Fury turned his grey eyes sterling as they narrowed. "Yeah. This!" And he kissed her. Slowly his kiss turned from anger to coaxing.

What would have normally scared the sh1t out of her for some reason was oddly alluring to Kat. What she saw in his face wasn't anger, but passion. She kissed him back, flinging one arm around his neck and other hand wrapping itself in his wet hair. This was definitely a new level for them, slowly they were finding out what made the other tick. Kat pulled back just a bit, her nose resting right at the tip of his and she breathed, "You don't think this is going to get you out of every argument do you?"

He laughed and grinned wryly. "I sure hope so." He kissed her again then turned to grab his clothes and put them on. He slipped his jeans up and turned away from her to do the zipper and button. It was as he was sitting down and tying his laces that he asked her. "You okay?" Concern bunched his brows together and created a slight frown on his face. In the heat of the moment their actions got out of hand. He'd made her angry just to do it. He was uncomfortable with his actions now and it showed on his face.

"Well...it probably will," she replied grinning brightly as she kissed him back then grabbed her shirt and pulled it on and sat down next to him to pull on her sneakers. Kat couldn't help, but love the concern expressed on his face. He's too adorable she thought as she finished lacing up her shoes and pulled herself up to where she was sitting on her knees, resting her hands on his shoulder. "I'm fine. You?" she asked, wincing slightly as it was he was the one who'd gotten slapped. She kissed her pointer finger and pressed it to his forehead saying, "Momma says that frowning makes you age prematurely. So smile."

"Me?" Sumner shrugged and one corner of his mouth edged up. "Sure." He smiled wider when she touched his forehead. He got up and helped her to her feet. "I'm starving. Let's go." He walked beside her deep in thought. Although he'd said he was alright he didn't think he was yet. This morning had been been one mass of confusion. He needed lots of food and some time alone to think about things.

sh1t she thought when he said he was hungry. Kat let him help her to her feet and she dusted herself off. "I ate before I came down here. Not hungry," she lied, hopefully convincingly enough to not raise any questions. "I think I'm gonna go see if Andy is still doing her morning jog at the pitch before showering. You go eat and I'll see you in class," she said before giving him one last quick kiss before turning and heading off in the direction of the quidditch pitch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back