Breaking the news

Mark Stone

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4"
Mark was on his way to meet Kenny. He had grown quite fond of Kenny over the last few weeks. He found that he could talk to him and trust that he wouldnt tell anybody else. It was just what Mark needed at the moment. He walked through the halls of his school until he met with Kenny. " Hey mate. What did you want to talk about?" Mark folded his arms across his chest

Kenny turned to Mark when he heard his voice. He still thought Mark and Justin looked scarily alike. "Hey." He didn't know how he was going to explain it so it decided on straight forward. "Umm, I think I found your brother. I know that sounds mad but I have. You have a brother and your mum is still alive." He hoped Mark wouldn't think he was crazy and decide he wasn't a god friend.

A lump formed in Marks throat and his breathing and heart rate became irregular. Why was Kenny tellinghim this. He diddnt have a brother and his mum died in birh, his dad even said that it was Marks fault that she died. Why would he say that if it wasnt true. " Thats not possible Kenny i dont have a brother or a mum. Why do you say that?" Mark was now confused by what he had been told

"I bumped into a guy the other day and he looked exactly like an older version of you." Kenny looked at Mark sympathetically. He had spent his whole life thinking it was his fault his mum was dead and now he finds out she never actually died. "He said his name was Justin Stone. He also said that he grew up with his mum and he had a little brother that he had never met and he lived with his dad."

He frowned. " That just means he has a similar backround, like loads of other people do. Doesnt mean he is related. I dont have any other family exept my dad and cousins." He still couldnt get rid of the lump in his throat. He diddnt like talking about this subject at all.

"It's not just the fact that he has a similar background. He looked exactly like a bigger version of you and he had the same surname. That can't be coincidence." Kenny just hoped Mark would understand.

Mark shook his head. " Its not true. My dad would have said and he wouldnt have blamed me all my life and he wouldnt make me feel like sh!t every time i see him. If i had a big brother why hasnt he come to see me. Why hasnt my mum ever tried to contact me." Mark shook his head again to try and get rid of the thoughts. His head was wizzing around now. This was too much yet something was keeping him from walking away

Kenny looked out over the grounds. He had no idea about any of these things. "Mark, I don't know. I've told you everything I know. If you saw the guy you'd know why I thought he was your brother. Then, when he said he had a little brother that he'd never met, I knew that I was right."

Mark sighed. This guy could have been anyone. It doesnt matter if he did or not. Mark was never going to meet him, he diddnt even no what this guy looked like. He thought about what it would be like to avvtually have a brother. Someone to run to when his life was terrible. Some one to play fight with him all the time. Someone to brag to about girls and every other thing. Some one to watch sports with. Mark smiled. " What was he like?"

Kenny shrugged. "Exactly like you except bigger and taller." He smiled. He loved how much the two of them were like each other. He thought Mark was a great friend so having someone exactly like him was great.

Mark smiled. " So i geuss hes the most awsome person in the world." Mark laughed. He wasnt sure weather he believed that he had a brother or not. After all he had gone his entire life not think he had any family and now hes just been told his mum is alive and he has a big brother

"Yeah, you seriously have to meet him." Kenny laughed. "I wish I'd got his number so you could. t's so scary how alike you and Justine are. I only met him once but it was mad how much he acted like you. It was almost like I was sat with you."

Kenny laughed. "First two yes but I didn't see any drooling girls." He shrugged. "I would say it was a shame but then I'd be lying. Drooling guys on the other hand..." He winked cheekily at Mark.

Mark smiled then rolled his eyes. " What ever you like Ken." He laughed. He still diddnt really no what to say. It was very rare that words escaped Mark and now seemed to be one of those moments. " So urm how are things with you and your man?"

Kenny grinned like a little boy when Josh was mentioned. "It's going great." He didn't know whether he should tell Mark about what him and Josh did last time he went to his house so for now he was going to stay quiet.

Mark smiled. " Cool thats good to no. I havent seen Cece yet so you no. Its kind of rubbish the whole never seeing each other." Mark frowned. Although he diddnt like never seeing her, he liked her too much to think anything off it. He always looked foward to seeing her again.

"I can't handle long distant relationships." Kenny shrugged. He had had a friend years a go who had been an almost girlfriend but they had split up because the long distance didn't work. "If I were you, I'd do anything to go and see her."

"I mean you should see her every holiday and every brightstone weekend. That way you can see her as much as possible." He smiled at Mark.

"Yeah. Good point." Kenny laughed. "You'll have to tell him at some point though. You can't keep it a secret forever. If you try thrn Jay will find out someway or another and then you'll be dead meat."

Mark shrugged. " Well until then i can. I dont no how Cece feels about us yet so i want to leave it for a while." Mark ran his hands through his hair. " I mean if we reverse the situation. Have you told your parents about you and Josh?"

"No. I don't know how they're going to react. I want to know how I'm going to do it before I blurt it out and get it completely wrong so they end up hating me." He shrugged. "I want to get it over and done with though."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back