Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Ash Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Hi guys! Umm well I guess you can say that I'm back...again. :3 I've been lurking for a few months now because I just can't quit HNZ and I finally decided to make my presence known because I realized actually RPing here instead of just staring longingly would be a better way to spend all my free time! :tut:
So with that said, I'd like to RP! :D

The last time I was here I had Bella going through some pretty emotional stuff I guess, she was pretty lost, mourning over a stillborn, being isolated from her friends, etc. so this time I'd like to keep things lighter but more interesting hopefully!

Since Isabella's still young she still hasn't really "discovered" who she is aside from this image she had built of herself all through school and all these years since she graduated, she's realized that she's basically been completely sheltered her entire life and would like to step out of her comfort zone a lot. So she has decided to go backpacking around the world to try roughing it and living like a ~commoner! And she's walked out on Mike without a word because things were getting too serious and that freaked her out. :r

She wants to try completely new and terrifying things! She'll have a sort of "bucket list" with things like climbing the Eiffel tower and charming a snake or something, and visiting a bunch of other landmarks. Also wizard programs like "be a dragon trainer for a day" or "swim with the mer-people" or stuff like that!!! :)

So if you think your character would come across Isabella in her travels or interact with her somehow, please let me know!! I'm looking for like natives of certain foreign countries to help her out if she doesn't know the language or something and could show her around, or other tourists who would maybe accompany her on her travels eventually? Maybe she gets hurt rock climbing or possibly bitten by the snake she was trying to charm or something idk and has to be taken to a wizards hospital so if you have Healers that could work too? I'm open to all sorts of ideas!! :D

I'm just looking to RP again with new/different people so I'd be keeping all my possible threads open and such! So let me know if you're interested please! :D

Lani is working in St. Petersberg so if you can think of anything in wizarding Russia that Bella would be doing I think that Lani would be up for it because she's a little in over her head with being an adult~~~ and would love to have some fun.

I have alyce brown.. She is new and I haven't used her yet. In brief she is as tough as the old boots she wears, and will have a go at anything. She graduated durmstrang a few years back and is now basically living life and enjoying it taking every day as it comes. Although she has decided to set up base in New Zealand as it as far away from her family as she can get. She is the kind of girl who would spontaneously decide to go on three week trips just because she thought it was a good idea at the time.
So whatever Abby is planning on doing if she bumps into alyce and tells her and she things it sounds like a good idea (e crazier the better) she is likely to join in. I can maybe see them stuck in some obscure country where they don't know e language and trying to find out where there is a backpackers lodge or something. And in the process end up getting into some odd predicaments.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back