Breaking hearts ||and|| Taking names

Sukie Takahiro

Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose and a Handful Sprinkle of Fairy Dust
Have you ever had one of those days when you knew you had something to do, but you just couldn't get yourself to do it? Sukie was having one of those weeks, and it was making him miserable. Classes were supposed to be easy for him, but with the club meetings and peer pressure (or at least, that's what he blamed it on... even though no one was pressuring him.) he found himself grumpy every night. Back to his old ways, and he wasn't proud of it.

So, he sadly sat there, in the lawn, looking at his textbooks as if they've done something wrong. The pages just seemed blank to him. As if there wasn't anything to read on them. He sighed once more, shoving his books to the floor. Sukie then decided that maybe he just needed to relax. He moved from the bench under a great big willow tree. He leaned against it, slowly sitting himself at the roots of this rather old tree. He looked up towards the sky in boredom. Trying to find shapes in the clouds came too easy for Sukie. He decided that he would sit there, until something fun came along.. which could of taken forever.

Oh my goodness,I nave never posted such a horrible post in my entire RPing life. Sorry you had to witness that...

Our character's haven't met properly only in brief passing in the fashion group, so I'm not too sure if it's cool for me to post. If it isn't say and I'll edit this out

Immy walked out onto the school grounds. It was a nice day and while Immy had some work to do she didn't feel like doing it any time soon. She was well aware that this probably was a bad thing and she'd soon find herself falling behind. Immy however was ready to take this risk. It was her first time at a school and she was feeling the stress of classes already. She knew that in about a month there would Halloween and while Immy had never made an effort for that day before being at hogwarts she figured she might have to. Immy kept walking, all the events of the past week at school replayed slowly in her head. It finally came to the fashion group Immy had joined on impulse. She didn't know if she would ever fit in with the group. Immy looked over to tree she sometimes sat at and saw one of the people from the group. The only boy in the group. His name escaped her. She'd spent too much time worrying about the whole thing to take in many names. He was looking up at the sky. Immy walked over to where he sat.

"Do you mind if I sit down?" Immy asked politely with a polite smile.

Don't worry, I don't mind RPing with Immy :)

Sukie raised his head noticing a girl talking to him. He smiled warmly as he began to speak. "Oh, hey. We know each other, right? I mean, at the Fashion Club right?" he inquired, wondering if he had really met her before. Sukie grinned at the girl, pushing a lock of jet black hair behind his ear so as to see her better - she was quite pretty, so the action was not unforeseen. "Yeah, I remember you." Sukie extended his hand to her in a polite and yet casual gesture, the other hand still residing in his pocket. "Well then, Its nice to re-meet you. I'm Sukie Takahiro."

Sukie smiled at the girl as he flicked his hair at her with his pink fingernails. "Fabulous day isn't it?" he asked again in his usual charming and melodic voice. Reaching to a plant next to him, Sukie took a pink flower and placed it behind his ear, in his hair, like some Hawaiian girl. "Want one?" he asked.

Immy nodded. She took his hand and shook it. They'd met once before but during that time hadn't exchanged any words. She sat down beside the boy who had introduced himself as Sukie. She looked out to the school grounds. It was a beautiful day. She turned back to the boy and smiled.

"I remember you too. I'm Imogen Day but people just call me Immy." Immy said politely. "It's nice to re-meet you too." Immy noticed the boy, Sukie's pink finger nails. She didn't know many boys who had there fingers painted pink. She didn't think many boys would be willing to. Immy didn't mind in the slightest. While she always tried to look nice and in style people dressing differently didn't bother Immy in the slightest. It was there style, what she had to say about it didn't matter. She looked down as he picked up a flower.

"It's beautiful, the day. They always are." Immy said smiling warmly at the boy, she nodded her head to the flower. "Yeah, why not. I am a daisy princess after all, flowers are kinda my thing. The flower suits you well."

Sukie took a look at the textbooks he had laid out, standing back with his hands on his hips. In a small corner of the lawns surrounded by rosebushes, some with a few last delicate spring roses in bloom. Sukie's lips slowly curved into a small, light-hearted smile. His dark brown eyes brightened ever so slightly in amusement. Sukie smiled at her and passed her the flower. "Thanks," he muttered politely.

"Pleasure to meet you Immy," he finally replied, dimples showing on his pink cheeks. "So, do you play Quidditch?" he asked, looking back at the girl. "I do play a little, but i like cheer leading more. I was the cheer leading captain for the Quidditch Team way back in Japan," he explained proudly.

Sukie then reached into his pocket and took out a tin. He opened the lid, as there was homemade sushi in it. Sukie had spent his whole night making the sushi. His sushi was really popular in Hogwarts. Sukie then took out two pairs of pink wooden chopsticks.

"Want some?" he asked.

Immy smiled and took the flower. She placed it behind her ear and smiled to the boy. Immy didn't reply to his question straight away instead she watched him pull out a tin of sushi. Immy liked sushi and tried to make it at times, but was never successful. Immy smiled at the memories of her sister and her, in the kitchen making sushi. Her sister didn't like sushi. Immy shook her head however. She wasn't hungry, Immy was hardly ever hungry.

"I'm yet to play quidditch. I don't know much about it either. I've never done cheer leading either. Are you from Japan? I'm from Wales, in the UK" Immy asked impressed, she'd never met anyone from Japan. Not even back in Wales. "No thank you. I'm not hungry" Immy said politely. "Did you make it yourself? I myself always have trouble making sushi."

Sukie raised his head up high, removing strands of his wild black hair out of his face. He took in the light and energies of the glowing golden sun, standing in place momentarily, removing all of those negative thoughts that swam through out his head. He smiled, which was common for Sukie, as his mind became clear. He sighed as he got a little bit more comfortable. The day seemed more and more perfect as it went on. The sun warm against his face, and the birds chirping happily nothing could disturb him. His thoughts wondered back to her childhood…the one after his mother left. His father had been struggling with money and he had help form some of his friends. They survived. Eldo always made things a bit more difficult by being a mama’s boy. Eldo wanted everything and Sukie wanted nothing. No dolls or parchment for school. He didn’t even want new books. Somehow Sukie always managed to scrape together the money to get him what he needed.

"Oh yes, I'm from Japan, Tokyo to be exact," He smiled in a jokingly manner now. His humor was light and airy. Sukie watched the Gryffindor girl. Sukie was rather observant of people but that didn’t mean he knew them. Immy could be the happiest person on earth for all he knew.

"As a matter of fact, I did make them myself. My sushi has become rather popular around here." Sukie replied. His sweet smile turned into a quirky one. That brought him to another thought. "What brings you here, Immy? Is it the flowers, the smell, the sun, or the atmosphere all together? I myself like the sun and scent of the gardens. I feel like magic can never replace something like this." Sukie smiled towards the sun.

Immy gave a small laugh at the stupidity of her question. She smiled. Japan seemed like a lovely place. More advanced than most countries and a beautiful country in general. She could also see why sushi would be so popular among students. How often would you get to try it in a school. It was something different. Immy thought about why she came outside, it was for the reason he had mentioned but also for a few other reasons. Immy needed to often just get out of the castle. Escape the crowds of people and the thought of work. The magical outside just made things better, easier to escape.

"What brings me here, the atmosphere. The beauty of the plants and flowers. The comfort of the surrounding area and the natural beauty of New Zealand." Immy said looking out at the grounds. "The magic makes everything just that little bit more amazing. Apart from sushi, what else do you like to eat?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back