Breaking all the rules

Natasha Bell

OOC First Name
Mika
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
It was dark outside, and Natasha had no torch, mainly because of the no electronic thing, but Nat wouldn't have used one anyway. She needed to get out of the castle, even though it meant breaking rules. She knew her parents would kill her if she got detention, but for once in her life, she just didn't care.

She walked into the forest, without a care in the world. It was snowing, but she had no jacket, only a old summer shirt, and patched jeans. Her feet were bare, but she did not feel the cold.

Natasha walked deep into the forest, and frowned. She didn't want to become lost, so she took of her woolen beanie and unraveled th wool. She tied it onto a tree, and continued walking.
Nat saw a big tree and climbed up it. She sat in one of the branches, dangling her feet. She unplaited her hair, and let the raven locks fall around her shoulders.

James now spent most of his time in the Forbidden Forest. He had first gone in to talk to a distressed Slytherin. Now, it was regular for him to go in. Not once had he been caught and he never intended to. However, it didnt' matter to him if he did get caught. Nothing mattered to him at the moment.

Wandering in with his hands in his deep jean pockets he started on his favourite path to go down. Suddenly, he became aware of wool tied to a tree. It may be a trap for him, or it may not have been. He cautiously pulled out his trustworthy wand and held it out. Carrying on for a little more, he suddenly heard a twig crack above him. Holding up his wand he looked up and saw Natasha, his fellow Hufflepuff up there. He jumped back in surprise and twisted his head onto one side like an owl.

"What on earth are you doing up there, Miss Bell?" He inquistitably asked. James was so surprised that he hauled himself up in an easy, swift movement. "Are you OK?" He asked, to him, her eyes looked more pale than ever and she looked rather sad. He sat down next to her and watched her carefully, "You can tell me anything if you want, i will keep it secret, or you don't have to tell me. Nothing can upset me at the moment, the biggest, baddest thing has already happened."

Natasha heard footsteps below her, she had exellent hearing to make up for her bad eyesight. She looked down, and saw a boy. She looked at him in surprise, not recognising him.

Her eyes adjusted to the darkness, and she remembered she had seen him around in the common room before. What was his name again? Nat was terrible at remembering names, she had forgotten serveral of her old friends' names over the holidays. James.... she remembered. Same name as her twin brother!

Natasha watched as James jumped back, and a faint smile appeared on her face as he twisted his head. It reminded her of her two dogs, Taco and Lollipop, when Natasha was being particully loud .

Nat shrugged. "I could ask you the same question." she said slowly. She frowned, then decided she could trust James, he was a fellow Hufflepuff after all. "I'm sure it's nothing, but my mum was sick, really really sick, and I didn't know, and she might die." she said sadly. Nat was really close to her mother, even though they were complete oppisites.

"And Dav died last month, and my brother, James, didn't even write me a letter all last term. Plus my two best friends' mother died too, and they have to live with their evil father, and the had to go to Durmstrang" she said. Durmstrang was known for the dart arts, and Natasha knew Kelsia, at least hated it there.

If Natasha's mother died, she, her brother and her sister, Charlotte, would be homeless, and alone. Nat didn't have any reletives to go to, and if her mother died, she would be lost.

"What was the 'biggest, baddest thing'?" she asked curiously, not meaning to pry.

James, who was now up in the tree answered simply to her question. "The biggest, baddest thing and the reason why i am in here is because both of my parents died the other night. Well, my dad died when i was little and my mum went 2 days ago. I just recieved the news, i spent most of the time in here now. I am sorry to here about you and the deaths you have known about. But i am now an orphan. Imagine that Nat, an orphan." He shrunk down into his lap with his hands and looked at her, "So what can i do to convince you to come down?"

Nat blinked. "Wow." she said simply. She couldn't imagine being an orphan, but she didn't know for sure that she wouldn't be one in a few weeks, days even. She looked at James with sad eyes. It must be terrible for him. she thought sadly. "I'm sorry." she said, it seemed the best thing to say to a person who just lost their mother.

Sorry was what she said to Jasmin and Kelsia, and now James. It seemed she was apologizing to a lot of people these days. Maybe parents dying was more common with wizards than muggles. Nat hoped not!

Natasha shrugged. She didn't feel like leaving the forest just yet. It was the only place she could be alone when she wanted, on account of it being forbidden and all. Still, you couldn't really be alone in this school.

James sighed as she apologised, "Why are you apologising, you didn't do anything wrong. It wasn't your fault. Well i own a house now and a lot of money but no parents except my aunty and uncle." He sighed again and replied to her shrug, "If you aren't going, niether am i. We will both get in massive trouble if we are caught you know."

Natasha shrugged. Apologising was what she did, even if she didn't do anything wrong, it still made her feel better to apologise for anything and everything. Which didn't make the slightest bit of sense. A shadow of a grin appeared briefly on her face. "Wow, twelve years old and owning a house?" she said, half-joking.

Nat raised her eyebrows skeptically. "Still, detentions is the worst they can do." Or expell us. she thought silently.

James admired Nat's courage. "Yeh. I haven't been caught yet and i have been in here many times." James said.

"Hm, its my first time actually going into the forest." Nat said. "But, I've hung outside it a lot." she said. Nat shook her head, to get the mane of black hair away from her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back