breakfast

Alex Mosier

Wand
17" willow with Dragon heartstring
Alex made his way into the great hall. The year was over, so it didn't really matter if the houses mixed together. That was definetly a good thing. He found an empty set of seats towards the front on the far right. He limped over, and decided to set up two plates, then sat and waited. He would occasionally look towards the door, to see if veronica haqd entered yet.

Veronica entered the hall, she was wearing a fitted light blue blouse with embroidery on it and black skinny jeans, her brunette hair was a little longer than shoulder length and was a bit wavy, her eyes were bright green, and she saw Alex waiting for her, she made her way towards him gracefully and said"hey, sorry I m late, how is ur leg?" bending down to look at it. She put her hand on it to see if it was swelled up.

"Oh, ahh. Its fine. I made your plate. So, how was you evening? I mean, after I left."

veronica quickly took her hand off his leg" i m sorry, does it hurt really bad?" veronica was still on her knees looking at his keg but looked up when she saw tha tit was hurting him. "i just went back to my common room, what bout u?"

"Nothing major. Just had to run up to the hospital wing for some 'healing process' based stuff. So, what are your plans for summer break?"

"well i dont think i m going home, i think i might live in a hotel for the summer since my parents are away on business meeting, what about u?" asked veronica, she stood up and sat in front of him taking a sip of her orange juice.

"Oh, I'll probley stay here. Lord knows I'm not going back to Norway!" Alex slightly rubbed his leg.

"i would advice u to stay out of norway for a bit," she smiled at him when she said that " i m still not sure where i ll go for my summer."veronica said

"Why don't you just hang around here?"

"I don't know," said kind of wondering himself. "But, here has to be better then a hotel."

"ya i guess i will stay." she smiled at him wondring if he wanted her to stay so they could spend some more time together."so what do u want to do today?"

Alex had to think a second. I hope I didn't seem too pushy. "Well, what about a little walk through the forbidden forest?"

"forbidden forest?" veronica replied a little scared."is it safe?"

Alex looked at her. Then, with a big smile, said, "nope."

veronica was shocked"then why do u want to go there?" she was totally confused, she couldnt tell if he was joking or being serious.

"Well," Alex said, reaching across the table to hold her hand, "it's an adventure."

veronica looked down at his hands holding hers then looked up and said" well then lets go." she said brightly adn stood up.

(((I'lll just go start the new thread)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back