Breakfast time!

Dylan Fields

Wand
Oak 14 3/4" Essence of Raven Feather
Dylan yawned, drowsy eyed and his dark hair, messy and shooting up in all directions. He looked as if he had just rolled out of bed, put his robes on and gone straight to breakfast. That was pretty much true, but it wasn't his fault he overslept. Dylan hadn't had the best nights sleep considering one of his roommate had decided to snore for most of it! Yes, Dylan had thought about smothering the boy with a pillow, but instead tried to endure it until he eventually fell asleep!

He took a seat at the Hufflepuff table and sighed, helping himself to a glass of pumpkin juice and a slice of toast. He spread the butter on it, now all he needed was the jam. He looked down the table but couldn't see any jam. That was ridiculous, they always had jam at breakfast It had to be here somewhere!

Aha, he spotted it. "S'cuse me" He got the attention of another student, "Can you pass the jam?" He gestured to the jam beside them.

Lee had the most ridiculous first sleep in the castle, it was not the best but she could say she like it. And this is Lee's first time to eat with lot's of people. At Korea, she eat with her brother only her parents are always away and doing business stuffs. Lee decided to go at the great hall and took a quick breakfast and later she will explore the castle. She wore her navy blue dress and underneath was a pale shirt and heels. Lee walked in and looked for the hufflepuff house table, when she already found it, Lee went to sit beside a boy with smudged hair.

Eventually Dylan received the jam, interupting to people who seemed to be in deep conversation. How people could have a conversation at this time in the morning was beyond him, he was far to tired... and hungry. He started to spred jam evenly onto his toast when a girl came and sat down next to him. He didn't recognise her, but she didn't seem as tired as himself. "Mornin'" Dylan said, trying not to yawn. "I don't recognise you, are you new?" He asked, before taking a bite out of his toast.

"Morning, too." She turned to the boy beside her and smiled. "I'm a first year student." Min Ha took a piece of muffin and stuff it in her mouth not trying to mess up while eating. "I'm Min Ha by the way." She introduce herself to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back