Breakfast for Ellie

Ellie Sparks

Wand
Maple 12 3/4 Inches with Essence of Silver Thistle
Ellie woke up starving on sunday morning, and let her legs take her for a quick shower before pulling her down to the Great Hall.
Her belly thought her mouth must have fallen off, and she piled twice as much as usual onto her plate. Sausages, pancakes, waffles, rolls, eggs and muffins.
Looking around her Ellie realised she must look like a total weirdo sitting there herself with more food on her plate than everyone else would eat the whole day, and she hoped someone would join her soon!

Zazuka came in with a fizzing wizzbee sicking out of her mouth. She was a suger addict by nature but she also hungered for real food from time to time. Zazuka spoted Els who looked like she felt a bit aquward sitting all by herself so she made a bee line so join her. "Hey Els how is life back at Hogwarts?" She asked while taking a seat and fixing the ranbow colored cape she had choosen to ware that day.

Ellie was looking around herself again when Zazuka sat with her, "Hey Zazuka" Ellie said grinning, her mouth full of bread.
"Oppss, sorry" She said, laughing and covering her mouth till she had swallowed.
"It's been good so far, how about you?" She asked, she hadn't seen Zuka in ages and it was good to catch up with her!

Zazuka smiled wide. "Unbelevely awesome exsept that Andy and Brian are still not talking to eachother. I sware I will have to bring one to the other at wand point to get then to talk to eachother. Anyway how was your summer?" She asked as she took a bowl of cornflakes and added an almost ridiculos amount of suger to it.

Ellie laughed, "I guess they've fallen out then?" She asked, she knew Andy and Brian were really close friends, but she didn't know they had fallen out!
"Oh, it was, Interesting" Ellie said laughing slightly, that was one way to describe it!
She had enjoyed most of her summer, the time she spent with her grandparents, but as half of it was spent trying to avoid her Dad and his new Girlfriend, it wasn't so good!

Zauzka shook her head. "Maybe but they have to talk to eachother at some point I mean we are all in the same book club and we have classes together so really." Zazuka said all to fast. "Mine was great. Andy and I got in all kinds of trouble and I found a new addiction. Shoes." She said pushing up her new glasses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back