Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
boys <3
Wand
Straight 12" Sturdy Redwood Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Valeria had had a good valentines day, it had been a day filled with meeting new people, making some new friends and also a date with Louis Alcott which had basically started with them kissing. It had been a good time for her, and really she was pleased with how well it had gone. She liked all that school offered her, all that it enabled her to be and do. She couldn't understand why her parents had ever thought her not going to school was a good idea. But as she stepped into the great hall for breakfast, feeling cute and confident she spotted at the Gryffindor table one of her new friends, some she'd had a breakfast with before, and decided, why not now too. She made her way over to the girl, waving excitedly, "Bree!" she greeted excitedly, "You mind if I join you this morning?" she asked with a little giggle, already moving to sit next to her.

Aubrey had enjoyed her valentines, and was actually in the process of trying to plan a date for her and Salem. Aubrey just felt so comfortable around the other Gryffindor, and spending time together always brightened her day. She was considering this as she ate her fruit bowl, and was surprised when a voice broke through her reverie. She looked up to see Valeria sitting down next to her, and she smiled. "Hey, you. What would you have done if I said no?" She teased with a playful smile.

Valeria giggled lightly as she sat down. ”Sit down anyway,” she retorted, ”There are plenty of cute boys within eyeline that I could talk to,” she began by grabbing a cup and filling it with coffee before looking back at Bree. ”But I’m happy to spend time with my friend, the amazing Bree,” she glowingly praised. She liked Bree, she was an older but chill girl and Val being a transfer needed all the friends she could get from all angles she could get them. ”How are you?” she asked since that was a fair place to start in all this.

Aubrey laughed and shook her head. "Ouch, harsh," She teased her friend, taking a sip of her drink. She chuckled as Valeria complimented and asked about her day. "I'm alright, just considering where to take my girlfriend on a date," She replied. "How are you?" She asked, before adding, "Where would you like to go on a date?"

Valeria giggled lightly and then gave an interested noise. "Ooooh, that's so exciting," she said before just shrugging, she wasn't anything in particular for herself and was far more interested in knowing about Bree's date. "Girl, I'd go anywhere, going on dates is so fun," she said with a little smile. "But obviously madam Puddifoot do amazing cakes," she said. "Do you have anywhere in mind?" she asked, very keen to hear all of the details about what she intend do on her date.

Aubrey laughed lightly. "Hopefully it is," She agreed. She sipped her drink, smiling as Valeria talked about dates. "Madam Puddifoots is fun," She mused. "I'm thinking maybe we can go somewhere warm, maybe with some flowers," She poked at her food. "A picnic could be fun, yeah?" She asked Valeria.

Valeria nodded, "How long have you been together?" she asked eagerly trying to find out all the information that she could. It was too interesting and she was too eager to learn all she could. "Definitely flowers, they're always so pretty," she agreed, "You have to be careful with a picnic, it's winter, so it's a fifty fifty chance of the weather being okay and the weather being awful," she thought it would be a better summer date, but not a winter date, though of course perhaps Bree really liked that kind of thing or maybe didn't have the money for a proper cafe date.

Aubrey smiled fondly. "About a year," She told Valeria. She nodded. She and Salem were both in the wildpatch after all, flowers only made sense. She considered Valeria's words, sipping her drink. "That's a fair point. Maybe I can have a back up plan for nasty weather." Aubrey drummed her fingers against the table. "I know a place, it's like this community center. It's not usually busy if you know when to go, they've got this great grassy hill you can sit on, then a glass wall on the other side of the building so you can sit inside with a great view," She mused, thinking it would give her a great either/or option.

Valeria giggled excitedly "That's so cool!" Valeria exclaimed. "Will this be a date for your one year anniversary orrr not?" She just liked hearing about it, even if she ewally wasn't interested in being in a relationship herself. She gave a little frown, "A community centre?" she couldn't help but ask, that wasn't too romantic, but then the grassy hill part, that was rather nice. "Surely it would be better to go to like the Dinette for the cakes or the Hogs head for like...lunch...," she couldn't understand why she wouldn't want to go somewhere or do something but Val didn't know anything about long term dating, just doing dates which very much required going to places.

Aubrey laughed lightly and shook her head. "Almost. It's just a fun date, I hope," She explained. She smiled at Valeria's suggestions. "Well, everyone goes there. It's not the most traditional place, sure, but its more private." She explained. "We're always surrounded by people here. I just thought it would be nice to have a bit more privacy."

Valeria couldn't help the light giggle, it was so fun to be able to talk about these things. She truly had no issue talking about it, even if she didn't want it. She rolled her eyes playfully at Aubrey's statement, sure everyone went there but that made it no less of a valuabale place to go. "Sure, but sometimes people like that traditional stuff," Val countered but she wouldn't push anymore. "Okay fine, you win, privacy over tradition," Val would've been out in the open flaunting her relationship, bringing everyone's attention to it.

Aubrey chuckled lightly. "Alright, you, what would be your dream date?" She asked, folding her hands under her chin and giving her friend a grin. "What would it take to sweep the lovely Valeria off her feet?" Aubrey was admittedly curious now that they'd come to it, and figured she shouldn't just hog the conversation.

Valeria giggled lightly, and then gave it a little thought, "Well, we meet, flirt a little, and then he asks me out...," she said, "I obviously look cute and then for the date look even cuter, like I do my make up in a soft glowy look, I pick an outfit that's suitable for the weather, but like shows me off, I do my hair nice, make sure it looks shiny, and not a tangled mess," she probably spent more time describing how she would look so far than the date but it was vital that she look cute. "Then he'd pick me up, we'd go for a walk, my arm around him so we're standing close, he has flowers for me, we go to a cute little cafe and we get cake and coffee and we laugh. I flick my hair, and make sure to find everything he says interesting, then we make out," Valeria stopped since beyond that she didn't need to say much.

Aubrey ate her breakfast, listening to Valeria talk about her dream date. Aubrey chuckled as the girl finished. "That does sound like a great time," She agreed. "Maybe you can come over during the break too, help me update my style," She offered to Valeria, picking up a strand of her hair. "I need a makeover. You in?" She turned to look at her friend with a smile.

Valeria smiled and gave an excited nod, "Oh, I don't think you want to agree to that Bree," she said, but she was already thinking about the sort of outfits and styles she could give to her. "But of course I'm in, you will regret it but you'll look so cute, so it'll be worth it," She felt that the regret would just be Val's excitement and insistence about things, and not at what would happen.

Aubrey laughed lightly. "A shopping trip and fun food and sleepovers? I see nothing to regret," She teased, crossing her legs and smiling at Valeria. "Let's take a whole weekend for it, hm? You can teach me all the fun tips so I can do it on my own," She offered, taking a sip of her drink. It sounded like a good time to her.

Valeria couldn't help the giggle, this was so exciting. She was very glad to have met Bree, and to be able to be friends with her. She was proving to be so much fun, and was the kind of friendship she was always looking for. Valeria nodded. "You'll let yourself be subjected to me and my make over for a whole weekend," she giggled. She finished what she had in front of her. "Send me an owl with a date that works for you and we'll set it up. Now I gotta go to class!" She finished off what she'd been eating before getting up and after a little wave, headed towards her class.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back