Breakaway!

Bailey Addison

Wand
Alder Wand 13 3/4" Essence of Dragon Heartstring
Bailey had today off from lessons which meant she had the whole day to wonder the school. Not like this first year Gryffindor had not already accomplished that previously, but still. Yet as Bailey wondered around the school she caught sight of Skye. Deciding to stay away from her sister in attempt to save herself a day of fighting, this young girl made a direct bee line outside. Walking with long strides, she soon found herself at the edge of the cliffs. It was slightly windy today and her long straight blonde hair was just just about everywhere. Holding her arms out she looked up at the sky just feeling the wind push against her. How she couldnt' wait until her first flying lesson. This lion really wanted to get her feet off the ground.

Placing her arms back at her side, Bailey's gaze feel on the deep cliff area. "What a drop that would be" she said her tone not concerned for no one was ever dumb enough to see such a drop. Leaning over, this young triplet picked up a small stone and threw it over the edge, her ears perked listening to the rock hit the edges of the cliff before finally reaching it's destination, the ground so far below.

Sukie had had a fairly good day at school, he had made new friends like Tiffany, Remus and Carlisle. He had also stopped his argument with a Third Year Slytherin, Lexi. Sukie smiled as he thought of Lexi. They were so angry with each other, that they actually had a duel in the dungeons. But later that day, Lexi had apologized. Sukie smiled, he knew there was a little good in every Slytherin although Adira wasn't friendly to him at all, Hoshi and Larissa were, but Adira just didn't like Sukie. Sukie sighed, he really like Adira's personality.

Sukie had decided to visit the Cliff's today. He had actually planned to enter the Forbidden forest but since the centaur incident with Lucy, he decided to never set foot in the forest except with adult supervision. Sukie's footstep became louder and louder as he got up the cliff. Upon reaching a certain point of the cliff, Sukie noticed a girl all alone. Sukie decided to have a little chat, and thus began to walk towards her.

"True, might be fatal," he replied looking at the girl. "Name's Sukie Takahiro, First Year Slytherin," he replied girlishly, flicking his hair with his pink fingernails.

Bailey turned around when she heard a male's voice. "Oh yeah I think so" Bailey said looking back over the cliffs not bothering to take a step back. She wasn't afraid of falling over the edge. This Gryffindor wasn't a klutz so she wouldn't trip. She wasn't planning on jumping, no Bailey was way too smart for that. Unless the boy who was called Sukie pushed her over the edge, there was nothing to worry out.

"Nice to meet cha' Sukie" Bailey said as she looked in the boy's direction once more. He probably though she was a mess with her blonde hair all out of place. Though she had the wind to blame for that. "I'm Bailey Addision First Year Gryffindor" she said not sure what to expect from a Slytherin. If they were all like Skye and Toni than she would have to turn around and leave right now. Yet looking over at the boy she doubted highly that he would be like either of her Slytherin sisters.

"What brings you out today?" She asked conversationally as she looked over the cliffs once more. Leaning over she picked up yet another stone and threw it carefully over the edge hearing the sound echo slightly as it hit the walls of the cliff.

Sukie smiled at the girl. "Pleasure to meet you Bailey," he replied with a big smile, as he flinged his hair at her. Sukie loved the cliffs, he would visit the cliffs every single day after his classes. Sometimes he would go to the lawn or the lakefront instead, but most of the time he visited the cliffs. He enjoyed the times he was alone at the cliff or the times when he had new friends to talk to, like today that is.

Sukie smiled again at the girl, this times his dimples were quite obvious. All the girls at Hogwarts loved his dimples. They say it was cute. Sukie beamed. Sukie turned to the girl. "Just wanted to get some air and look at the fabulous scenery," he replied in his normal charming, melodic tone.

Sukie then looked around for a second, before reaching for a purple flower at the tip of plant that was near him. He reached for the purple flower, and placed it behind his ear, on his hair, looking like a hawaiian girl. "Much better," he replied with a smile. "Do you want one?" he asked Bailey.

Bailey couldn't help but find the boy interesting. He seemed well more girly than any other guy that Bailey had met in her lifetime. Though lifetime in this case was only eleven years, but still. She couldn't help but watch him out of the corner of her eye from time to time actually making eye contact other times unbelievably looking at the cliffs.

"The view is lovely" Bailey agreed letting a small laugh escape her lips when the boy actually said fabulous. "You're different" She said smiling still. Her tone made it clear that it wasn't a bad thing at all. "Different from all the other guys here" She continued making herself more clear. The last thing she wanted to due was offend the boy whom she had just met.

Though when Bailey noticed him put a flower in his hair she tilted her head to the side slightly. How curious this boy was? I'll figure him out soon or a later? She thought making it her mission almost. Nodding her head slightly as the boy asked if she wanted a purple flower. "Of coarse. Another to help this awful hair do" She said laughing a bit as she attempted to run her fingers through her wind blown hair. "I guess I should of put my hair up before coming up to the cliffs. I didn't expect this much wind." She continued hoping she wasn't talking too much. Sometimes this Addsion triplet did indeed talk way to much for her own good.

"So how are you liking Hogwarts so far?" Bailey asked having had that question pointed in her direction many times this short while she had been here. It almost felt nice to throw it in the direction of another.

Sukie beamed at her proudly as he flicked his hair yet another time. He was used to the he's so sweet and cute! reaction from most of the girls he had met. Most of them liked him for what he was, and that was a good thing. Sukie Takahiro was actually well-known and popular in Hogwarts, people have told him so. He was not only popular because of his cute and adorable girlishness but also because he was the most friendly Slytherin around. He had rumors that he was most likely to be a member of the Glam Squad. The Glam Squad were some girls saying that they owned the school or something and they were like Queen B's. Honestly, Sukie wouldn't mind being in the Glam Squad. The beautiful and almost god-like leader was of course the honorable Isabella Chaos. Sukie sighed, there was so much for him to handle, and he was only a eleven year old boy who had far too many best girl-friends.

"Thanks, and I'll take that as a compliment," he replied girlishly with a big cheerful, optimistic and promising smile. Sukie took a moment to survey Bailey's hair. "You definitely need more flowers," he added with a smile. Reaching into his pocket, he took a comb and a few clips and ribbons, the ones that could be used to tie hair.

"Its a fashion emergency," he said with a chuckle. He reached for Bailey's hair and helped to tie it for her, before adding a string of purple flowers. "There, you look much better now, you look like a princess," he said with a smile.

"Hogwarts? Oh yes, i love it here! Everyone has been so friendly, even the Slytherins," he answered.

Bailey felt just a slightly bit happier when Sukie was around. His aura just seemed so bubbly and overall joyous that even this all the time happy gryffindor grew even more happy when around him for even this short while. Seeing a friendship in the making, Bailey seemed to keep her gaze on the boy wondering how he was a Slytherin. The normal bountries of the houses that Bailey had grown to follow couldn't place him in that house. Yet he was which meant that Bailey's bountries were wrong. Now that was a bit of a shock but actually it was really nice to know.

"It was a compliment" Bailey said as she thought back to the few boys she had already met. All of them had been complete jerks and she just wasn't ready to meet anymore of those types. It seemed most of the school was filled with girls then the small amount of boys for the most part were self center jerks. That left a small poplulation of nice boys that Bailey could even consider befriended. It was nice and lucky that without much of a search she had found a nice one.

Standing still as Sukie seemed to go at Bailey's hair something she thought was impossible to look better at the moment. Though when Sukie was finished, Bailey could almost tell that it looked so much better. "Thanks" She said laughing a little bit. "Next time I have a hair emergency I'll have to look you up" She added hoping that she wouldn't have another hair emergency ever but that was a false hope.

As Sukie said that he enjoyed Hogwarts, she nodded. That was what most people generally said but as he mentioned that all the Slytherins were friendly she couldn't help but roll her eyes. "You haven't met Skye yet" Bailey said finding the need to explain herself. or Toni She thought not wanting to add that. Maybe Toni would take a liking for Sukie just because he was as he was, different. But Skye. Skye wouldn't care for him and Bailey knew that right away.

Sukie needed with a sweet smile. "If you have a fashion or hair emergency, just say my name, and I'll find you," Sukie replied in a joking manner. "So, do you play Quidditch?" He asked Bailey. "I've played since I was like 5, but I now prefer cheer leading. I was the Cheer leading Captain back in Japan for the the Quidditch team," he said proudly. "Want to see some moves?" he asked, flicking his hair. "I'm planning to start a Cheer leading Squad, here in Hogwarts soon." he explained charismatically.

Reaching into his left pocket, Sukie took out a Tupperware and two pairs of chopsticks. "Want some sushi? I made this myself," he muttered proudly. His sushi was now well-known in Hogwarts. Many students had even placed orders for his sushi. Being a 100% pure Japanese, Sukie knew the secret ingredient to make a perfect sushi. "You should try one," he replied with a smile, passing her a pair of pink wooden chopsticks.

"Toni or Skye? Who's that?" he asked innocently. "I take it they are from Slytherin," he added, raising his eyebrow.

"Will do. I'll yell it at the top of my lungs and hope to see you come running" She said a slight hint of jest was in her voice. Hopefully if she did have a hair or even a fashion emergency she could figure it out herself or call upon Madison to save the day. Even if Madison was not the best styled of the Addison Triplets she did know how to do hair the best. It was talent tha Bailey seemed to be cut out from. Pity it was too.

"I love quidditch" She said happily thinking about her whole family used to play. Really it was the only family activity that the whole family ever did. Well besides Alex. Alex just sort of watched from the side lines for she was too young to actually play the game. "Cheerleading" She repeated wondering if she would do something like that. "That would actually be fun" She continued. Though Bailey doubted she would be any good at cheerleading. She had saw movies in which the cheerleaders did all these crazy and wonderfully skilled moves when Bailey herself could only do a simple hand stand. "If you do start a squad I'll have to come and watch you all. Probably be almost as popular as the quidditch match itself" Bailey said thinking that she was talking to much.

Closing her mouth she let Sukie talk hoping that her mouth wasn't annoying him already with all the words that seemed to be able to come out with light speed. Though she did have to give him an odd look when he took out sushi. Actually Bailey felt quite blonde but she had no clue what sushi was. "What is Sushi?" She wondered hearing the term before but never really knowing what it was. Some food of coarse but made of what exactly. Did she want to know?

Taking the pair of pink wooden chopsticks she looked them over. Her fingers trying to figure out how to use them. As she struggled she looked up at Sukie. "Yeah Toni is a second year Slytherin. Blonde girl with her nose always in the air" Bailey said smiling as she looked down at the chopsticks still trying to get them right. "And Skye well if you see someone that looks exactly like me wondering around the Slytherin dorm it isn't me. " Bailey said a bit of warning in her voice. Too many people mistaked Skye for Bailey or Bailey for Skye or even Madison for the two of them. Guess that came with the triplet group. But Skye didn't take it as well as the either Bailey or Madison. "Ok how on earth do you use these things?" Bailey asked finally unable to figure the chopsticks out finally going to decide to either ask for help or just use the wooden sticks to stab the sushi, whatever that was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back