Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Straight 14" Unyielding Blackthorn Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
It was a perfect day to go out today - or "explore", as her parents have told her. All of her siblings were busy doing one thing or the other and she couldn't wait to get out of the house. Sure, she had to go with her mother, but they were going to Obsidian Harbour for the afternoon. She had to admit that she was excited to be spending the day just with her mother. She never got to do that and she could talk to her about anything, much like she could tell anything to her oldest sister Nina. After a bit of walking, her mom announced that it was time for lunch. Lavinia grinned, patting her stomach to let her know that she was indeed hungry.

When she was told to pick a place, Lavinia exclaimed, "ooh let's go eat pizza! You know how much I love my pizza," before taking her mom's hand and leading her into the nearest pizza parlour, without much of a reply from the woman. It wasn't long before they'd taken a table and ordered, and the food finally arrived to Lavinia's greatest joy. Despite always eating healthy and doing a lot of sport, the brunette couldn't resist pizza and ice cream. Maybe they could go have some of that too later.

She glanced around the restaurant and noticed there were quite a few people today. She shrugged, happily munching on her food as her mother talked, Lavinia simply nodding at whatever she was saying, too hungry to really reply. Lavinia spotted a table not too far from her's, and when she noticed that the girl was around her age she sent a small smile in her direction. This made her think of who she would be spending seven years at Hogwarts with, from September. Lavinia was counting down the months - which would soon turn into weeks.

Besides the usual bickering between Mariah and Ezra over whose pizza it was they were both declaring to be theirs, Zoe was unfazed by yet another family lunch. Luckily, she had managed to secure this restaurant for this time^s outing, rendering the day not such a snooze-fest. Zoe looked up from her slice of pepperoni pizza she had just been stuffing into her mouth and caught the gaze of a girl with dark hair, that was around her age. The girl offered her a smile, but all Zoe managed to get out was a red saucy grin.
Look at you, already scaring potential friends off with your unfortunate case of loser-itis, Jacob nudged her suddenly, snickering so their mother would not hear them. Zoe glared at her second oldest brother, sending him silent warnings.
She, was being friendly, Zoe stuck her nose in the air. You are just going to have to face it, Jacob. Maybe I am really likeable.
And Zoe grinned, glancing back at the girl, wondering if she would bump into her at school sometime.

Lavinia was almost done with her pizza, when she was hungry she could eat, not to mention that it was one of her favourite foods ever invented. She happened to glance back at the girl around her age and she brightened when she found her looking back at Lavinia and smiling. She didn't miss the comment about her - at least, that's what she thought - so without much of an explanation to her mother she got off her seat and went over to the other girl. "Hi! I'm Lavinia. I couldn't help but notice us exchange a few looks. Are you also going to Hogwarts next year?" Whoops. That was a slip up. Hopefully, if this girl was a muggle, Lavinia could ask her mother to do something.

Zoe was surprised to find the girl now walking purposefully towards her, and she couldn^t help nudging Jacob smugly.
Hi! I^m Lavinia. I couldn^t help but notice us exchange a few looks. Are you also going to Hogwarts next year? the girl said excitedly.

Everyone at the table froze, as embarrassment was evident on Lavinia^s face. Zoe glanced at her mother and saw her look of disapproval.
Hi, I^m Zoe , she said nervously. She was about to say something more, when her mother intervened.

Young lady, I sincerely hope that you will learn to control that impulsiveness you seem to possess. Unfortunately for you; not everyone is a wizard or witch - what if she had been a muggle? she scolded, her lips drawn into a thin line.
Mom, it^s fine - Zoe started.
I am just being reasonable, Zoe^s mother shrugged. It is unsafe to assume, she glared at Lavinia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back