Brattiana Chan

Brattiana Chan

OOC First Name
Elise
Full name:
Brattiana Yi Chan

(Brattiana was inspired by the word “Brat”. Yi means one in chinese and she is the only daughter at the moment)

Date of Birth
October 31st

Current age

Race
Human

Basic appearance
Slim
Dark brown eyes
Long black hair
Light skin
Oval face

Personality

Actually, Brattiana is a very nice person. She’s nice to everyone even to her enemies. Only when her father is beside her, she became snob and mean to those who her father dislike. But she’ll apologies to them right after her father disappear.

Family
The Chan are from the Chinese family. Her great-grandma is Korean tho but the rest are Chinese. Brattiana is the only child which means she has no brother or sister. Her father is called Lee Chan which is now 40 and her mother is Leila Wu which is now 36. Most of Brattiana’s family are death eaters so her father expect her to be a death eater when she grow up.

Pets

None at the moment. Brattiana had always admire a dragon.

Blood status
muggle born
Special Abilities
Singing, Quidditch, Love
Interests or Hobbies
Reading, Traveling, Boys, Money
Strengths
Her father
Weaknesses
Sickness

Describe your character in three words
Temperamental, Sentimental, friendly

Favorite place to be

Library

Friends
-----
Hogwarts House
-----
Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:-
-----
Best school subjects
Transfiguration, Potion

Worst school subjects
Charms

Extracurricular Activities
----
Current Job
------

Plans for your future
“Be whatever father wants me to be” Brattiana sigh

Your Patronus
An eagle

Your Patronus memory
When father and mother was always at home and act like a family.

Your Boggart

Father

Your Animagus
An eagle

Mirror of Erised

Being raised like normal kids

A page from your diary:
Dear diary,
I was out in the garden with a girl I just met, she’s a muggle. She invited me to her house and her family is wonderful! I would give anything to have a family like hers. I couldn’t tell father tho, I gotta keep this as secret. Father expect me to hate muggle. He expect me to be… Like him… I’m not mean, I don’t even like the way he raise me! Well life is tough, but what can I do? I can’t just run away from reality right? If I do then the next thing I knew are my muggle friends being killed. I would never want that to happen. I’ve been crying for a while now, father is being strict and he had been lecturing me for hours I don’t know where to go, I don’t know who to tell. Well, I gotta go. I can’t right much if father reads this, I’m dead.
<i></i>

Hi there, welcome to HNZ :) Here are a few questions, feel free to answer them IC or OOC!

1) Does Brattiana live up to her name meaning (Brat) anytime?
2) Would Brattiana like to have any siblings?
3) What does Brattiana think of her birthday, being Halloween.
4) Is Brattiana happy with her over all appearance or is there anything she would like to change about it?
5) Why is Brattiana so afraid of her father that makes she acts different around people when she's with him?
6) What is Brattiana's mother and father like (3 words to describe each of them)
7) Why would Brattiana want a dragon?
8) You say Brattiana's weakness is sickness, is Brattiana ill or just afraid of being sick?
9) Does Brattiana want to become a Death Eater when she's older?
10) Why is Brattiana's favourite place the Library?
11) Why do you think Brattiana's best school subjects will be Transfiguration and Potions?
12) Why do you think Brattiana's worst school subjects will be Charms?
13) What house would Brattiana like to get into and why?
14) What house would Brattiana not like to get into and why?
15) What would Brattiana like to do when she leaves Hogwarts?
16) Why would Brattiana's Patronus/Animagus form be an Eagle?

That's all for now :) I'll see if I have any more after you answer these.

me: Alrightyyy.. ;) thankss for the Qs!!
1) Does Brattiana live up to her name meaning (Brat) anytime?
Only in front of her father, then she’ll be a brat if not then she wont.

2) Would Brattiana like to have any siblings?

Yes, she would love to have siblings, so at least she could have somebody to love

3) What does Brattiana think of her birthday, being Halloween.
She think it’s weird coz her father was also born on the 31st of October.

4) Is Brattiana happy with her over all appearance or is there anything she would like to change about it?

Yes quite satisfied, but Brattiana would love to have green eyes.

5) Why is Brattiana so afraid of her father that makes she acts different around people when she's with him?
Yes, she’ll act differently when her father is not around.

6) What is Brattiana's mother and father like (3 words to describe each of them)
Arrogant, Materialistic, Rich

7) Why would Brattiana want a dragon?

Brattiana think dragons are cool, and maybe she could run away with it.

8) You say Brattiana's weakness is sickness, is Brattiana ill or just afraid of being sick?
Just being afraid of being sick.

9) Does Brattiana want to become a Death Eater when she's older?
No, she desire to live as muggle but that’s impossible.

10) Why is Brattiana's favourite place the Library?
Brattiana loves to read, so library is the best place.

11) Why do you think Brattiana's best school subjects will be Transfiguration and Potions?
Brattiana loves potion, she is now reading a book about potion and as in Transfiguration, she think it’s cool to turn a dead thing into a living thing. Such as a glass to a rabbit.

12) Why do you think Brattiana's worst school subjects will be Charms?
(oops my bad… I was going to write Herbology instead of Charms) She has no interest on plants.

13) What house would Brattiana like to get into and why?
Brattiana had heard that Gryffindor/ Ravenclaw is a nice place, nice friends, etc but she gotta get into Slytherin somehow.

14) What house would Brattiana not like to get into and why?
Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw. Because her father expects her to be in Slytherin.

15) What would Brattiana like to do when she leaves Hogwarts?
She would love to marry someone who is sane, not like her father.

16) Why would Brattiana's Patronus/Animagus form be an Eagle?

Eagle are strong and they’re free but there’s lots of hunter wanting it either dead/ alive. The same like Brattiana she’s strong and currently is free but as she grew up, her father would expect lots of things from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back