Brandon Jameson

Brandon Jameson

OOC First Name
Brandon
dqod52.jpg

(Can't find a good pic similar to this younger but this is what I invision him older)

</SIZE></SIZE></SIZE></SIZE>
Brandon Jameson​
<i>
</i><SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="150"><SIZE size="100"><SIZE size="100">

General

Name
Brandon Marcas Jameson
Brandon - Irish for Prince, Dericves from the form of Brendan.
Marcas - Irish form of Marcus or Mars Roman god of war.
Goes By:
Most commonly his first name, but his friends call him by his last.
Born:
March 17 in Dublin
Homeland:
Ireland

Appearance

Height:
5'4"
Weight:
110 pounds
Body Build:
Not body builder but athletic. He has played soccer growing up so is very athletic.
Hair:
Not long but not short. Has it about medium length. Hair color changes from time to time. Sometimes brown to dirty blonde.
Eyes:
They are a true blue color.
Fashion:
He typically wears a Ireland Football Association shirt or just some button down longsleeve shirts. Jeans or slacks. He wears tennis shoes.

Personality

Chivelrous - He believes in teh code of Chivalry, he was raised that way by his father.
Friendly - He can easily make people like him and loves having lots of friends.
Caring - Almost cares too much. Will

Demenour

Outgoing - Likes to meet new people and talk to new people.
Brave - In his time growing up in a small village outside of Dublin he showed bravery as he stood up for his friends.
Natural Leader - He was a natural leader for his friends and was voted the captain of his soccer team.

Flaws

Procrastination - Puts of his school work too much to where it hurts him.
Bold - In a bad sense, too outhere. Tells people the truth too often. But feels bad after hurting ones feelings.
His Bravery - One day will get him killed. He goes out of his way to save others even when they are perfectly able to do so.
Impatient - He shows this in the classroom on the field of play as well as in conversations. He will start talking to keep the conversation going if one takes too long to speak.
Talkative - Talks too much.

Skills

Sports - Great at playing sports. Can pick up most sprts and play it.
Languages - Fluent in English, Irish Gaelic, French and Spanish. Understands Russian, German, Italian and Latin
He grew up Speaking Irish Gaelic and English. He then learned French from his mother who lived in France with her side of the family. He learned Spanish when he moved to the United States with his father. Also became fluent in French living in Louisiana. Became Fleunt in Spanish. He made a friend that is from Russia who taught him several phrases and he picks the language up slowly. German he is self-teaching and Italian and Latin from Mass.

Interests and Hobbies

Football
Brandon loves Football or soccer just as much as Quidditch. He loved to play it with his muggle friends in Ireland. Growing up his family didn't rely on Magic too much growing up so he never learned how to fly a broom from his father. Only went to one Irish Quidditch team match. So he played soccer.
Adventures
Brandon loves to explore and dig for secrets. He enjoys everything. From the backyard to the mountains, from a pond to the ocean. Nothing is to far for him to explore.
History
He not only loves History but lives it out through his day can be heard correcting people if they are wrong on some historical fact. Loves Muggle and Magical History.
Favorite Muggle = Gaius Julius Caesar
Favorite Wizard = Godric Gryffindor

Pets
None

Area of Residence
Born in Ireland.
Lived in Ireland and the United States of America.
Currently lives in New Zealand.

Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Father and Mother are Magical
Paternal Grandparents are Magical Maternal Grandparents are Muggle

Heritage
Irish born and Raised

Special Abilities
None

Described in three Words
Friendly, Brave and Outgoing.

Friends and Family

Father: John Connor Jameson
Mother: Alliana McCarthy Jameson
Brother(s): One brother - John Connor Jameson Jr. Age 8
Sister(s): One Sister - Emily Ciara Jameson Age 6

He has friends in his town he grew up in in Ireland.

Sean O'Friel
Patrick Thomas
Micheal James Davidson
He will miss playing soccer with them alot.

Hogwarts

Unsorted - Wants to be in Gryffindor due to the fact that His favorite Wizard is Godric Gryffindor.

School and Life Ambitions
Wants to be an outstanding student as well as become an Auror

Subjects
He will be good in History due to his love of the subject
He believes he will be good in Potions and Defence against the Dark arts.

The rest will be finished later... I am just too tired. If you see anything wrong with it now though let me know.... but if you say that it is UNFINISHED. I will ignore you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back