Brandon Ana

Brandon Ana

- Full Name: Brandon Daniel Ana
- Birth Date: December 25
- Current Age: 11 years old
- Basic Appearance: Brown Eyes, Shaggy Dark Brown Hair Almost Black, Four Foot Eleven in Height, Slender
- Parents:
--Kiara Ana: Divination And Flying Professor At Hogwarts New Zealand, Mixed Blood (Single)
--David Ana: Muggle Construction Worker, Mixed Blood (Remarried)
- Siblings, if any:
--Madison Ana: Age 10
- Other Family:
--Grandmother: Called by the name of Mema. Watches both Brandon and Madison while their mother works at the school. Now as Brandon heads off to Hogwarts she will just be watching Madison
--Step Mother: Susan Ana, Muggle doctor
- Pets, if any: None
- Area of Residence: United States of America
- Blood status: Mixed Blood

- What would their Patronus be? A Bear
- What would their Boggart be? Probably The Death of his Sister
- What would their Animagus form be? (If they ever were to become one) Bear
- What would your character see if he/she looked in the Mirror of Erised? His Mother and Father happily married again
- What memory could they use to create a Patronus? A Forth of July Picnic and Firework Show that he attended with is mother, father, sister, and grandmother (Before the Divorce)

- Imagine that your character keeps a diary or journal. Write a page that could possibly be found in it:

I can't believe I am actually writing in a journal! What is wrong with me? This is the upmost pathetic thing I've ever done. Well not really but I wouldn't be stupid enough to actually put the stupidest thing I've ever done in writing. Both mum and mema would murder me. Not a pleasant thought there. So the reason I'm writing some of the my thoughts onto a piece of paper that just so happens to be in a black spiral notebook is that mum said it would be a good way to express and remember my first year at Hogwarts and some time going into it. So there's the big news. I got accepted into Hogwarts New Zealand. Really it wasn't too much of a shock because mum's a Professor there. Yeah how odd will that be taking a class where I have to call my mum Professor. Guess I'll get over it, or skip the class. Either way I'll survive.

Well today nothing huge happened. Mema took us shopping for some school supplies. When I mean us I mean Madison and I. Madison isn't going to school next year. She's not too happy about that fact. She wanted to come with me but it doesn't work that way. She is just going to have to realize that already. I'll miss her though even if we do bickered at times. She is going to drive Mema to the loony bin. Should be interesting. Almost wish I could see that.

That's about it. Nothing really seems important. Went shopping, bugged Mema about me getting an Owl. She said no. I sent an owl to mum bugging her and I guess we will see. Mum will cave in she always does. Now I just have to come up with a name for my owl. Maybe after a muggle school or something like that. Sonny or maybe even Donnie. Ok I'll find a better one later. Later!

Hi Brandon! Nice name ;-)
Here are some questions to start things on my side
1.What house in Brandon likely to be sorted in?
2.If it is Ravenclaw, how would it feel that her mother is the HOH?
3.Is Prof Ana likely to favor you or is she very strict when it comes to that?
4.Did you inherit flying skills from your mother?
5.Do you see your dad often now that your parents are divorced?
6.Do you like your step mother?
7.How long have your parents been divorced?
8.Do you want to get into a relationship at early age?
9.Five words describing you?
10. Have you ever gone to visit your mom at Hogwarts, or will it be the 1st time to see Hogwarts for you?
11.Hmm..You live in U.S.A, does your mom come to see you every other holiday ?
12.Do you miss her too much or are you so used to your granny that it's fine with you?
13.Born on Christmas, you get double presents. How does that feel?
14.What are your hobbies?

Thats something to occupy you at the moment
More questions will follow once I get time
Have fun,
AB :D

Hey Andrew. Thanks! :)

001. What House is Brandon Likely to be sorted in?
Brandon probably will be sorted into Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. He doesn't care which house he is in at all. Houses basically mean nothing to him.
002. If it is Ravenclaw, how would it feel that your mother is the HOH?
Brandon would probably stay as far away from his mother as possible. There will always be that strange feeling calling his mother Professor but Brandon will get over it.
003. Is Professor Ana likely to favor you or is she very strict when it comes to that?
Brandon's mother is probably more likely to be stricter on Brandon.
004. Did you inherit flying skills from your mother?
Brandon is actually a decent flyer for both his parents loved to fly. So I guess you could say that he did inherit his skills from his mother as well as his father.
005. Do you see your dad often now that your parents are divorced?
Brandon only sees his father and step mother on holidays and every other weekend.
006. Do you like your Step Mother?
Brandon does like Susan, his step mother, even though he does not even think about replacing Susan with his real mother. And he refuses to call Susan mother.
007. How long have your parents been divorced?
Brandon's parents have been divorced since he was seven years old. Now he's eleven so thats about four years.
008. Do you want to get into a relationship at an early age?
Brandon is a little too young to be thinking about girls in anyway other than friendship wise. He doesn't even plan on having a relationship with one until he is in about his fourth year, though I guess that may change.
009. Five Words Describing You?
-Outgoing, Intellegent, Rebellious, Sweet, Leader
010. Have you ever gone to visit your mother at Hogwarts, or will it bt the first time to see Hogwarts for you?
It will be Brandon's first time ever entering the Hogwarts Castle so he is just as excited as the rest of the soon to be first year students.
011. Hmm.. You live in the United States of American, Does your mom come to see you every other holiday?
Actually Professor Ana doesn't get to visit her children too much. Whenever she can she does but surely both Brandon and Madison miss her, Madison more than Brandon though.
012. Do you miss her too much or are you used to your grandmother that it's fine with you?
Brandon understands that his mother has to work so it isn't too hard on him. When he was younger he didn't quite understand but now he understands and realizes that his Mema is just as accomplished as taking care of them.
013. Born on Christmas, you get double presents. How does that feel?
Actually Brandon hates that he is born on Christmas. That means he only gets one day to celebrate instead of two.
014. What are your hobbies?
Brandon likes to fly, sing, skateboard, and read. He is learning to play the guitar but he has only just started.

Thanks for the questions :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back