Status
Not open for further replies.

Harley Aria

OOC First Name
Donna
Wand
Taken.
Here is my newest DE ^_^

She would pretty please need a mentor - and perhaps someone who is/was the one who coaxed her into joining. This would definitely have to be a guy. Harley won't respond to tha ladies ;)
At the moment, she is very care-free, and isn't good at responding to orders - but there I see a good rp coming up in teaching her a lesson :)
If you reckon you'd be interested then please respond here, and I'll get back to you :)

I think she will do good with my other death eater Lukyan Kozlov (I was going to offer up Link but he disrespect most woman who isn't Keira or Dreama) Lukyan has patients with woman (he's part-veela) and a bit mature than Link, I also have Anthony that likes to train the youngin, though I think Lukyan sounds better xD and Maya DeNiro for enemy!

That sounds good madderz! Do you reckon Lukyan will bring the beat down if she misbehaves? She'll really be like an annoying little kid I reckon :p
And Maya sounds good ^_^

Yeah he can totally make her listen :r he has baby mother who acts that way with him and it will totally be fun to make his life a bit more difficult handling two woman at once (training with you and dealing with her hate for him) xD

Sounds good ^_^
Would you like to start something or shall I?

can you please I'm just getting through all my rps. Hope that's what your looking for, a trainer? LOL otherwise friendship?

cool :) thanks xx

Could Leah and Harley maybe be friends? I'm not very active on Leah, but I'd like to be, and their personality seems to be the same. :) Leah likes breaking men's hearts, but she's having a sort of difficult time at the moment because of her cousin Chase being in Azkaban. Maybe Harley could help her with that? I think that they'd get along, but of course they'd have to prove themselves to the other. :p

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back