Brakefast and a Puzzle Seven Years Later

Zazuka Getathorn

OOC First Name
Ana V [main]
Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Zazuka was sitting in the Great Hall Tuesday morning with her legs crossed one knee over another as she didn't know what she was doing. The skirt she was waring was short but not so short that the professors would notice. She doubted they would do anything even if they did notice. She had her brand new Head Girl's badge pined over her heart where she knew it belonged. In all her years here she never thought that she would make Head Girl. It had come as a shock when she had made Prefect now Head Girl Zazuka had been in near tears when she found out. She was scratching at a rather tattered notebook with a quill while looking at the thick tomb that was beside her.

To other people Zazuka would have looked like she was studying already but the book that was next to her was not a school book. While cleaning out her trunk she had found her old book of Cryptograms and Runes that she had brought with her the first day. She had also found a few other things from that faithful first year of Hogwarts. A picture that had been taken by the store assistant at the Magical Managery of a painfully thin girl holding what looked like a rather large ball of lint, with green eyes, a pair of over sized coke bottle glasses bound together with a lot of duck-tape, and the letter that had saved her from her hometown of Willow's Rain.

Zazuka had forgotten she had kept these items at all. If you compared the twig of a girl in the picture to the curvy young woman that was now translating the runes as if they had once been her native tongue you would not think that this was the same girl. It was true that a lot had happened in the last six nearing seven years but it still amazed Zazuka how much one could change in such a short time. A curl escaped from Zazuka's ponytail making her look up and try to blow it away from her.

Andromeda Fiorelli laden down with books entered the Great Hall at one of the many free periods she had and spotting Zuka groaned a little. She was trying to sever all ties with those that would have her feel anything but cutting ties with Zazuka Bones would be like cutting her own arm off. They had a strange connection that had begun many years before on the express journey to Hogwarts, their first of many together and that connection had strengthened over the years. Too much so Andromeda thought, sighing and walking over to where her friend sat.

Slamming the books down on to the table she looked at two fifth year boys who were openly ogling her, she stared them down until completely embarrassed they blushed crimson and raced off. With a smirk she sat down beside Zuka and looked at a book she had not seen in what felt like centuries.
"Where on earth did you find that old thing?" she gasped, lifting the cover a little before lowering it again. Zuka had always been into her puzzles and runes and though Andromeda's father had thought this was where her talents lay, she knew different. Andromeda excelled at incantations, herbology and potions when she paid attention but after attempting classes like divination and ancient runes she knew that type of magic just wasn't for her.

The last time she could recall seeing that book was when they were little first years, Andromeda had a curly head of vibrant red curls as vivacious as herself back then. She had been a bubble of energy and good intentions, with a wry grin she mused at how far short of that young girls aspirations she had come. The Andromeda that sat now in the great hall was completely different, a far cry from innocence and naiveté.

It was little wonder that Andy was attracting a lot of attention. Zazuka had always compared them to the Sun and the Moon. While Andy shone brightly and people loved to be in her presence Zazuka shone in her way giving light to those lost in the dark. "Would you believe that I finally hit the bottom of my old school trunk?" She said with a bright smile. She could see quite clearly the change in her best friend. The paths of the future where many and gargled but she could see where Andy was heading now. It saddened her a little but but then one was not without their darkness.

Zazuka giggled as the two boys tried to steal glances at her best friend again only to be met with star-filled eyes. The boys two boys trickled out of the Great Hall then looking down and completely embarrassed. "I wanted to get rid of everything that I didn't need anymore when I found my old Cryptorunes book. I also found these horrid things." She said bringing her coke bottle glasses up over her eyes. How she had managed to keep them on her nose at all was a mystery to her. They where heavy and far too large for her face even now.

She held up the picture as well. "Can you believe that old Jinx was ever that small?" She asked looking at the picture herself now. The now grandfather as a kitten amazed Zazuka even more than the changes that had gone through them. She remembered what Andy had been like back then. A little loud and completely joyful something that Zazuka had been quick to be attracted to. She often wondered what would have happened if so much misery had not happened to her best friend but then everything happened for a reason.

Andromeda's mouth opened in delight as she took hold of the spectacles that once donned her bestfriends face. She put them on and could seriously see nothing though a headache seemed to instantly hit her. Removing them again, she shuddered.
"Wow they are strong" with a smirk she rummaged about in her own pockets until she pulled out a pair of spectacles herself.
"What do you think?" she asked preening herself sideways before turning to look at Zuka, "I got them at the muggle market, the boys Aries, Fenton and Harrison took it over. They're glasses just like what Harry Potter wore once upon a time. Don't you think they make me look studious? I'm sure the professors will think I'm a ruddy saint if I wear them."

She left them on then resting her chin on her hands, that were propped by her elbows on the table. Taking the photograph of Jinx she couldn't help but actually smile. The little kitten was no longer little and though she had gotten many a scratch from him over the years, she was still very fond of him.
'Looking good Andy' one of their classmates called out to her as he passed by but she chose to ignore him. She looked instead at Zuka and pulled the glasses down the bridge of her nose a little.

"You know I had a major urge in class the other day to sniff Brian" she tried to keep a straight face but failed miserably and instead cracked her sides laughing, "I know it's close to the full moon but Brian!?"
she sounded exasperated with her own hormones for even going in that direction and then in a serious mood again, as her moods seemed now to turn on a dial, Andromeda looked at Zuka.

"Crispin and I finished ... because I could not keep myself to myself. I let my werewolf teenage hormones get the better of me."

Zazuka shrugged at Andy's comment that the glasses where strong. "By nature I'm nearly blind you know. It's only because of other sense that I can walk around like I can see well even with these on." She said as she tipped her much smaller glasses a little. The glasses she had now where as strong as the ones that Andy was holding but they looked better on her face than the over powering coke-bottles.

Zazuka saw the fake glasses that Andy pulled out and laughed openly. "They make you look about as much a nerd as I do but then the teachers like nerds." She said laughing again. "Oh I did hear a rumor around the shopkeepers that three Hogwarts men had taken over the shop." She said thinking back to some of the conversations that she had overheard while sitting alone in the Leaky Cauldron. It had not been that she had been left alone that summer more like she had wanted to be alone. After the screaming of many first years after their first wands Zazuka was all to happy to have a cool drink alone.

The boy passed by and Zazuka shook her head with a bright smile on her face. "Any more of that you going to have the entire school wanting your tail." She said giggling softly. This was about as racy as Zazuka got. She was very conservative about somethings even though her clothing sometimes said otherwise. "I am sad to let this come out of my mouth but I am sure that you can come upon better smells than Brian." She said with a sharp nod. The way Brian and her had ended had not been the most pleasant and it had left Zazuka in a state that she normally was not in. One of thinking that something had been left undone.

Zazuka looked up when Andy said that she and Crispin had ended. "I know what that's like even though I don't have raging teenage werewolf hormones. I do have raging teen age Seer hormones though." She said rolling her eyes.

Andromeda pushed the glasses back up her nose with the tip of her finger as she looked at Zuka.
"I spent a lot of my first three years being absolutely crazy about Brian but I managed to get over it. I mean I sure as earth didn't want to smell him then but I think the older I get the more rampant my urges become" she sighed and turned herself around so that her back was leaning against the table.

She would have told Zuka that he really didn't smell that bad but figured her bestfriend knew this already and was just guarding herself. Protecting herself somehow. Andromeda knew that one very well, she had to do it before when she was trying to get over Brian but luckily she had found Carlisle and nothing she had ever felt for B had even come close to what she had felt for the strange 'wolf' boy. But now that Crispin was no longer in her life, all the primal urges that she had tried to control while with him, tried but had failed, were coming back on her full force.

"What are Seer teenage hormones like?" she glanced at Zuka, hoping to be enlightened, "I mean do you want to literally just rip the shirt off a complete strange boy, scrawl your nails across his chest and hear him cry in pain? Zuka .... I do" she looked abashed by admitting how deplorable her urges were and just what she was fighting each time the phases of the moon hit her.
"Surely there's a potion we can make? I can't go around wanting to maul guys every five minutes".

Zazuka sighed. Her mind wondered into another direction for a little bit and thought Andy could pull of glasses far better than most people she knew. "That's good for you. Part of that was maybe because I ended dating the boy." She said shaking her head. For a moment she wanted to scream that she did not still have a thing for her ex-boyfriend but that would be one of the few lies that would come out of her mouth. Zazuka let go as soon and it came to her like everything else.

Andy's life had been full of boys unlike Zazuka who had spent her entire time as school hooked on a boy that at first didn't see her for what she was and then when he did see it didn't think of her first. It was the fact that she had become his footnote that Zazuka had finally started seeking others for comfort. Jon payed attention to her problems and her heart. He was there for her when others had left her lone. He had someone though. A very good someone. Galileo on the other hand was someone she could hope for. Never mind that he reminded her a lot of Brian.

Zazuka looked up to find the right words to describe it. "For me it's the urge to ensnare their minds as if my very words where a potion meant to cloud thoughts and manipulate feelings." She said as a bit more dreamily. It was of course something that she didn't do often, opting more for the physical approach seeing as that was a lot of the time safer than what she had just described. Zazuka shook her head. "There are a few of course that we could try but all of them have rather negative side-affects." She said with a sigh. She talking of course of the potions she had come across when she had been trapped in her addiction.

She listened closely to every word Zuka spoke and nodded her head slowly as she did so.
"Ensnare their minds" she whispered, "Z I'm like a walking time bomb. Boys don't know how to behave around me when it's close to a full moon. They practically drool over me. I could make them do just about anything I wanted to and they would no questions asked."

Andromeda had to grin at this because quite frankly before Crispin it had been amazing and such a power trip but since him, she had felt nothing but guilt for how her body seemed to be a honeypot for luring boys to their .... . She stopped and thought a moment about what Miss Danielle had told her, she had a gift not a curse and not a condition and she had to learn to embrace it. She would have to push her guilt aside, bury it deep as deep as her feelings for Crispin now lay. Never to be touched and never to see the light of day ever again.

"What type of side effects? I'm sure if we work together we could come up with something" but now she was considering other options, how could you bottle something up that could ensnare someone's mind completely, not just at the full moon but always.

Zazuka took in everything that her best friend was saying. "I understand that." Zazuka said then closed her eyes. "I can say what is happened with that quite well. When the full moon comes round you let off a fair amount of pheromones. Now all girls give them off when the time is right but yours are more active and more potent if you would call it that. If the bite of the werewolf is a curse then nature found a way to make your reproduction and hunt a little easier." She said then opened her eyes as if to see if she got it right. Zazuka was sure that she had proven that even though she didn't understand what it was like to have that kind of power she understood the mechanics behind it.

Zazuka could almost hear the thoughts inside Andy's head. There was an influence there that had gotten in and she was sure that it was going to let go any time soon. She was also sure that there was something that was going to come. Zazuka just hoped she could figure it out and take action before something happened that she could not reverse. She set those thoughts aside and concentrated on the next question.

Zazuka again closed her eyes to remember. "Taking into account that it is a suppressant that you want. The side-effects would be loss of sleeping patterns, meaning that you will get tired a lot more and not know why, loss of cognitive though, meaning that there will be times when your mind will go blank and you may even forget where you are and of course there is always the risk of addiction. Now there are physical effects as well. Different magical plants of this nature leave different marks." She said then opened her eyes again. She didn't need to try to remember the next part.

"The Delphi that I abused our fifth year left a purple ring around my irises if I didn't take it soon enough." She said wanting Andy to understand what would come if they where going to experiment with this kind of thing.

"Damn it!" she swore loudly, "well that's no good is it. I can't be sedated even mildly. Not this year and definitely not ever." There was no way she would live a single hour with an encumbered mind. Miss Danielle would be disgusted with her for starters. Andromeda didn't like the idea one little bit of being at the mercy of something that could deteriorate her mind so completely. Now doing it to boys didn't seem to bother her none but having it done to herself was another matter entirely.

"No there has to be another way... how about ... a potion that does just that intentionally to boys" she chuckled but Andromeda wasn't laughing inside, she was listening with intense interest to what Zuka would say. She had never considered creating a potion like this before and wondered just who she could use it on.

"Wow and I thought you just looked awesome" she smirked glancing at Zuka for a moment, "don't you ever do any of that stuff again. Do you hear me? I'll knock your block off myself if you do" she warned her though there was still a light trace of humour to her voice.

Zazuka smiled wide while shaking her head. "I knew you would feel that way. The only reason I seemed so well while taking it is because I'm under a natural state of sedation to begin with." She said with a bright smile one her face. Zazuka had gotten her humor back after hearing that she had talked Andy out of doing something like this. Andy's mind was too important to waist. All minds where.

Zazuka nodded but hoped that the other way didn't include something that would maybe kill her. Zazuka tilted her head at the concept of doing something like this to someone else on purpose. "I suppose you could. There would have to be some modifications made to the potion at hand so as to make it odorless and taistless but other than that it would be rather simple to make a guy into a blubbering idiot without using one's body." She said slowly. Zazuka was thinking about it. Zazuka was kind and warm of course that didn't mean she didn't have an analytical side to her. She was a Ravenclaw after all.

Zazuka laughed wholeheartedly. "I suppose from a bystander's point of view the purple ring would be something interesting to look at." She said while thinking about how she looked. Zazuka had always seen herself as brittle while she was going through a bit of withdraw. "Believe me Andy I learned my lesson after my second visit to Bleak Street. No good ever comes from running from your problems like that." She said while putting a hand to the side of her head. The feeling was nagging at her again.

Each word was weighed and measured carefully, was she capable of using a potion like that on any boy really? A cavalier voice entered her head then, delightfully telling her that she had no need of any kind of potion like that. Men, boys maybe even girls were putty in her hands. Girls.... she had never contemplated that one before. She knew a few girls who were into girls but she had never dabbled there before. The luck she had with boyfriends almost made her want to chance some time with members of her own gender but was she brave enough? Did she have to be brave enough?

She tried to remember if she had ever actually looked at a girl and found her even remotely attractive and she couldn't think of one single moment. Sure she had admired friends of course, thought them beautiful but she hadn't been attracted to any of them. Andromeda decided that this course of action might indeed be worth pursuing if only for amusement at any rate. At Zuka's words she turned her head abruptly.

"Would you ever stay out of Bleak street! I'm serious Zuka, the way the male race is attracted to me is like how you are to danger. Stay clear of it" she sighed.

Zazuka again could see the wheels in her friend's head whirling. A flash of something came to her head. A girl? Was she really considering that? Zazuka knew there there where a few in the school that preferred their own gender than the opposite simply because they thought it easier to deal with. Though at times there were complications Zazuka could see it happening. Andy was strong enough to deal with female drama as well as male idiocy.

Zazuka would never consider such a thing for herself because quite frankly she didn't see girls in that way. She had thought her friends beautiful before but other than that she liked males. Especially quidditch players. Zazuka got an image of the Ravenclaw team and started to daydream a little bit. There was something about a Quidditch uniform that made Zazuka's mind wonder whenever she thought about a guy in one.

Zazuka was brought back down to earth when Andy scolded her for going into Bleak Street. "Like you said me and danger are like you and boys. I don't go looking for danger it usually comes and finds me." She said with a sigh. "And you can blame part of that on my third eye. I usually leads me places I shouldn't be in." She said rolling her eyes. It was true. The third eye lead her places she was meant to be but that didn't always mean it was safe for her to be there.

Andromeda shook her head once more as another boy walked past and winked at her. She slowly removed her wand and flicking her wrist cast a non-verbal trip jinx his way. If there was one thing she was good at it was jinxes and hexes, curses would come in time of course. It was so much harder to practice a decent curse around the school. The spell hit his feet dead on just as she replaced her wand, the movements had been so subtle that it was impossible to pin it on her. She smiled though as the boy sprawled out on the ground glancing back at his shoes as if he must have tripped over the lace.
"So clumsy" she muttered with an air of indifference before turning to look at Zuka again.

"Well the next time danger decides to find you would you ever at least give me a shout or something" this was said with a smirk on her face before she glanced back once more at the boy shuffling to his feet and walking on looking extremely perplexed.

Zazuka bit her lip to keep from laughing. She was Head Girl after all and she didn't want to give the impression that she condoned such acts no matter how funny. The boy was clearly prone to pharmons as where many in the male in the school. Zazuka's eyes glassed over as she thought about a certain boy that she had yet to see this day. "Yes very clumsy." She said softly when Andy mentioned it. "Oh that reminds me." She said then put her hand in front of her. With a flick of her wrist all the utensils stood on end. "I'm not perfect at it mind you but I'm getting there." She said after letting the utensils drop.

Zazuka rubbed her wrist and sighed. "Wandless magic is more difficult than it looks but if one finds themselves without a wand one can keep moving." She said nodding. Zazuka didn't respond to calling Andy if she ever found herself in danger's grasp again. There was a good chance that Andy would not be around when that happened.

Andromeda turned to watch what Zuka was about to do and smiled at her friends efforts. Zuka was right, wandless magic was not easy her mentor Miss Danielle had told her as much. Andromeda was still practicing non verbal magic but with more intensity. It wasn't just basic spells anymore that she could do as the trip jinx effectively cast at the boy had proven, she was tapping into her darker nature and loving it. It gave her the strength and courage to push herself harder, to succeed at incantations that she would otherwise have just done in class and left there; convinced they would never be used again.

She was not now likely to turn around and show Zazuka that she could not only levitate the cutlery before them but spin it in the air if she needed too or fling a knife across the room if that necessity hit as well. Every meeting she had with her mentor was not just a brief chat on the belief system of the death eaters, it was an invitation of sorts taking her on a journey down a dark path. Teaching her the benefits of learning curses, hexes and jinxes in ways she would never have dreamed before. Her mind was being molded, her body finely tuned so that she would be some day a lethal were-witch.

"That's amazing" she told Zuka, "keep it up."
No one could know how advanced her training had to take her, for anonymities sake she would have make out in class that she was unable to perform this type of incantation and to make sure that her own bravado did not push her to show off before her peers.
"Hey you haven't mentioned our classmate yet... what's his name?" Andromeda was sometimes a bit hopeless with names, she was not hopeless with faces though but knew that she had to become more and more observant in her training as well. Everything was a test, nothing was 'normal' any more.
"The Ravenclaw guy ... Galileo. What's up there then?" she cast a glance at Zuka wondering if the starstruck look her friend had the last time when mentioning him would return.

Zazuka had herself to push her forward. Zazuka had spent too long depending on others when she had spent the first few years of her life depending only on herself. She thought that it was about time to start being independent again and this was what drove Zazuka forward. She could do more than what she had shown Andy but this was what she chose to show her because she didn't want to come off as a show off. She had even devolved a way with Apperation where she could walk into what she called the vortex that the wizard created to travel and appear on the other end as if she had simply walked across the street.

Zazuka could tell that both of them would be powerful witches once they unlocked their true potential but Zazuka could see where Andy's potential could lead her. Still she took the complement. "Thank you Andy." She said her smile simple as if she couldn't tell what had changed in her best friend. If she didn't tell, if she couldn't tell then Zazuka would simply play along. There should have been no reason why Andy wouldn't know that their connection meant that things would not hidden from the Inner Eye for long.

Zazuka giggled when Andy mentioned Galileo. "Honestly I don't know. I didn't see much of anyone during the brake unless you count our Skeeter to be." She said putting her hand to her much. "I'm hoping to see him soon though our last meeting was so... Delightful." She said while looking up. There was no reason for her to give away all of the details. She was of course allowed her own cryptics.

Unable to hide her smirk she turned to observe her friend a moment.
"Delightful huh?" she quirked an eyebrow, "just what are you not telling me Z? no fair that you can read me like a book and I can't with you. Well to a degree coz I know you so well but otherwise blah".

Andromeda had thought from the last time they had spoken that this Galileo was becoming something special to her bestfriend but now she knew it for certain. She couldn't help but be happy for her, Zuka needed something good and decent in her life more so now than ever as Andromeda moved more and more along the path to the dark side.

Zazuka put both hands on her face and closed her eyes, her cheeks a bright red. "Don't make me say it please." She said though there was a bright smile on her face. They hadn't done much really other than kiss but still it was something that made Zazuka shy. Mainly because it was Gallieo they where talking about. That alone was enough to make her sigh. "Can we leave it at I think I'm going to be very happy if things turn out the way I hope they are." She said her voice going extra dreamy.

A thought came to Zazuka's head and she dove into her bag. "Happy Birthday Andy." She said with a bright smile on her face. Even though they would turn 18 afew days after this Zazuka didn't know if they would have the time to see each other. She gave Andy a box with red crystal necklace inside. It wasn't one of her usual designs because she knew that Andy had changed. Not really for the better but still it was something that Andy was enjoying. Besides if the cards where right the king of swords would come back into play again. If they didn't well that would come to her later.

Andy smirked at her friends words, so things really were more serious than she had thought. She'd have to meet this Galileo and make sure that his intentions were honourable and that he didn't go breaking Zuka's heart. She couldn't fail to notice the way Z got all whimsical about the boy and flinched as a physical pain pierced her. She missed Crispin and always would but had to live with the damage she had done. Pushing passed the pain was something she was getting more and more used too and she did so now as her bestfriend handed her a gift.

The necklace was beautiful and Andy thanked Zuka for it though she didn't hug her once.
"I haven't had a chance to get you anything" she told her sighing, her training outside of school took up practically all her time now and frivolous shopping trips were simply out of the question. Looking about her she removed her wands and summoned a water jug. Sipphoning the water out of the jug with one wand, she began to freeze it with the other. Both wands twisted and turned in her wrists as seemed to be creating nothing more than a round blob of ice. An ice ball if anything. When the ball was finished, she petrified it so that it would never melt then glancing up at the staff table smirked on discovering there were no faculties members there and began to slowly melt the glass water jug so that the molten glass circled itself around the ice ball. As this happened she quickly cooled the molten glass so that it began to form a circle over the ice ball.

It now looked nothing more than cloudy sphere with inner bubbles that weighed a considerable amount but Andromeda wasn't done just yet. She summoned one of the pewter plates and began to bend it and shape it to her will. Eventually it took on a recognisable shape a tripod like stand with butterflies as it's legs. When it was done she picked up the crystal ball and placed it on the stand. Liking the effect very well.

Passing it to Zuka she smiled at her.
"You'll know yourself what spell to put on it to make it work for you but here's your very own crystal ball. Happy Birthday" she grinned, "Oh my earth Z, we're 18 years old. You know it's down hill from here on in don't you?"
Her laughter rang out about the hall, clear peels of melodic tinkling that seemed so at odds with the dangerous veneer she emitted.

Zazuka put her chin on her fist and watched Andy work. She was a skilled witch and anyone that told her otherwise was a fool and blind. Great things would come from Andy for better or worse. Really every year she didn't expect anything from Andy she gave because she felt like giving and because she thought it was a nice thing to do for Andy since they where born on the same day. Her spere of the moment present was a work of art now so much so that Zazuka reached out when it was done and touched it. She turned it in her hands and started to hummed a little bit as she thought. Finally she came upon a spot and stared. The ball became clear for afew moment before Zazuka placed back on it's stand.

Zazuka looked back at Andy and smiled wide. "It works great Andy thank you." She said practicly glowing. She loved her present and the fact that Andy had made it for her made it all the better. "Your amazing Andy, don't let anyone tell you otherwise." She added gently. Zazuka placed the ball and the stand in her bag seeing not to care about how much it waighed. Then again all was lost when Zazuka found out about the feather light spell. It meant that she was casting it on everything that was much to heavy for her which was a lot less than one would think of the delicut looking young woman.

Zazuka laughed at the last part. "Oh no it's all just starting from here. In a year's time we will be out of school and we will be able to start our lives as young adult wizards and witches. Down hill is only when you have started down a path that you don't feel comfertable going down." She said as she looked up. Zazuka would not tell what she saw within her crystal because it had not been to clear. The enchantments where not in place to make it work well but she could still use it as is. "Are you still going into St. Mungo's?" She asked remembering that the summer before the last one she had not seen her in the internship that she had gotten. Then again she had gotten a positon in London.

Andromeda grinned at her friends reaction to it, glad she had given her something but mentally kicking herself for caring. She supposed it would be like this for a while, that those she was to leave behind, those she cared about the most would take the longest to disengage from.

"Oh I'm just the greatest thing since pumpkin cake" she chuckled, just as a Slytherin third year girl walked past and nodded her head as if in some form of salute. Andromeda vaguely remembered the girl from the year before, she had wanted her to help her with a matter relating to her parents but Andromeda had other things to do of course. She suspected the girl had asked other senior students as well so hadn't given it too much thought. Turning away from her she frowned a little at Zazuka's question. Would she still be allowed to train there, did death eaters become healers? She decided the only one to answer those questions would be her mentor so smiled instead at Zuka.
"Sure" she said, "it was unbelievably busy actually there during the vacation. I spent most of my time in the maternity area and the looney gooney ward" she seriously couldn't believe she had put it quite that way but let it alone for now. She had hated every moment of seeing first hand just what the victims of curses turned out like and yet she knew it had probably also been a good thing for her. Considering how many victims she would have to put there herself in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back