Not open for further replies.

Elliott Woods

The List
-Three Students that know Victor
-One St.Mungos Nurse
-One Auruor (Experience)
-One other death eater.
The Plot:
I realize when someone dies here there's hardly enough commotion or action going on so what I plan will sort of be a mystery happening. Victor and one other Student are at St.Mungos for some sort of assignments for Herbology class. It could be anything I don't care, two other student will be there for the same reason or something personal, meanwhile the St.Mungos nurse are assistanting the student while talking to Elliott Woods (the victim). Victor will see the other student, they will talk, chat, whatever (best if they were enemies) and than Victor and Elliott comes out of the building till the unexpected happens. Two Death Eater are corning Elliott Woods, but they don't see Victor. They had walk towards in Alley Way abducting Elliott with them, they drag him to the dark part while Victor follows, he sees them kill Elliott Woods but before he can run to report what happens the Death Eater eventually sees Victor and they threaten him, (Possibly even try to kill the boy but they fail) its best the death eaters be training. So when the Nurse and Auruor comes to talk to Victor while he hurts he keeps a vow in silence plus he didn't seem them. They were covered so Victor wouldn't what to tell them. Reporters comes and interviews all the children there, the rest well it will take place on its own. If your interested let me know >D I already have the okay to rid of Elliott Woods.

Following his wife's death nothing has been the same. Elliott life went on but he still lived in the past. He didn't want to move forward, he wanted to go back time and stop whatever happen to his wife occurred. But even he couldn't disturb the elements of life. When a life is meant to be taken there was no chance of stopping destiny. He just wish Destiny would stop screwing with the ones he loved. Forget regrets, bring me back my wife! Impossible of that ever happening, Elliott was force to move on. He lived his life for his children, the only ones he had to remember of the ones he cared about. Death Eater or not, Rosie was his love.

It was a little to late for that now. Soon he will be moving all of them back to Canada maybe even Salem. He thought about this while assisting another healer with a few Hogwarts students. It was bad time to be thinking about Rosie, but he couldn't stop what he couldn't help. He sighed a little looking down at his list. A few fifth years were here for a certain assignments. He didn't have the heads to do this kind of work today. "Victor Crimson here..." he started his short roll call. He look around to see if there were anymore students to join them today.

To study the effects of one being torture or petrified. Whichever you prefer go for it. You need as much information as possible! Not not really but it gives you an idea why they are here, Hope this helps =D

"Here with Ally Crysin?" Victor stood amongst the few students who were here. Well really it was only him and Ally but there were other students from other schools attending too. He could tell because he didn't recognize any, which made this project a lot easy if none the other fellow fifth years weren't coming. "This will boost up my OWLs" he turn to Ally close to a whisper. She was a fellow fifth year but Victor rival on the qudditch team. For now she was a pretty cool chick to buddy up with, there was no harm making friend with a rival from another team. When qudditch seasons starts that's when he had to taunt her a little with Gryffindor's pride. "You ready for this?" he asked her while Elliott kept taking attendance.

Derrik had hear about somewhat of a field trip or extra credit thing going on at St. Mungo's. Derrik figured that he'd be better off going there as it would help keep him on his studies. As he entered the place he saw some students one that was rather familiar. "Victor..." Derrik walked up closer Victor and greeted him. It had been a while since they'd seen each other since they met once or twice. "Hey Victor. You here for Herbology?"

Ally was standing beside a fellow classmate which is her partner for this school holiday assignment. They are at St. Mungos for their Herbology class, Ally heard Victor that this will boost his OWLs. Normal people don't say that but know it all people say that and that know it all is Victor, she groaned as she said this and land her forehead on Victor's shoulder. She was getting bored at the time and none of the other's where still there. "I'm freaking bored, I'm suppose to be home enjoying my holidays." She told him as she looked up at Victor.

Eden walked into the hospital. She saw both Victor and Derrik. Glaring at Victor, Eden did not like him to well but Derrik was alright in her books. "Hey there Derrik. Victor... This should be interesting. Is anyone else going to show up or is this it?" Eden crossed her arms over her chest and tapped her foot. She hopped that another girl would show up so that she was not just surrounded by boys.

"Oh hey Eden." Derrik gave her a welcoming hug. She was another friend that hadn't been seen for a while. "To be honest with you I really don't know. Oh and if partners are needed mind if I pair up with you? Seems as though Victor has his hands full." Derrik laughed a little and looked at Victor.

Victor heard his name being shouted by the entrance. He look to see Derrick join the group than came Eden. "Crud for the love applesauce" he said under his breath. "Hey Derrick and Eden, see you two are are here for the assignment?" Victor heard what Ally had to say. She a bit whiney at times, Victor just touched her chin smiling. "Relax, if we do this right, I'll promise you an ice cream deal?" he said laughing than heard Derrick comment. Hope he didn't forget I was dating his ex, oh well. "Look at rest of them who came, Drummy and Beautox cool" Victor added.

Eden nodded her head to Derrik. "Yea sure we can be partners. I think being your partner would be better than working with Victor." Eden could not stand that boy. He had made a fool of her in front of the whole school. Thankfully Chase had not seen that. Thinking about Chase made Eden's heart stop for a second. She loved him so much and now she had to live her life without him. It was almost to much to think about.

More students arrived at St.Mungos for the assignments. Elliott didn't mind it much the more work he got the more he went on living. Not that he didn't get enough clients at St.Mungos. They come like nothing, some with little less damages others loads of great wounds. "Welcome international students" he announced when he notice it became rowdy. "I would like to thank you all for coming. It never hurts to earn a few extra credits" he said smiling naturally to get their attention. "We will be learning the aftermaths effects of what happens when your petrified or tormented. What ingredients we use in Herbology that you might use in your classroom. And how potent one ingredient can be more than others. One are greatly stronger and can even knock you down. Its always good to be cautious? Right now. Elliott.." he pointed to his tag. "My name and this Rhyspha she will be assistanting me. Now if you could follow me right this way, we will be heading towards the center of St.Mungos were the facilities of the unstable dwell. No we will not meet them but we will view a few who had mercifully survive such attacks or being petrified or tormented" he guided them along the way.

Now you guys can continue the rp, explain what they are learning etc so I won't have to post with Elliott much :D

One by one some of their classmates are coming, one of them is Eden Koshiba, she doesn't hate the girl as she doesn't even speak to her. She just smiled to them as they greeted each other and not even noticing her, Ally pouted her lips as Victor said he will treat her ice cream if she did this assisgnment right. "An ice cream? .. Do I look like a kid?" She whispered and crossed her arms, but her attention went into the Healer in front who greeted them all. Students from around the world where there to learn too and that makes her excited now rather than earlier. Ally listened at the Healer while sticking beside Victor who she is comfortable with, she took out her notebook out of her back and some muggle pen she usually used for matters like this. "I wish they really survived, the only people I know who torture people are Death Eaters." She said to Victor while looking at the Healer in front.

Rhyspa approached the teenagers with Elliott. She was somewhat unsure of what they were doing, but she was there to help. She recognized a few of the students, being a former Hufflepuff. She knew their faces, not their names. Rhyspa listened to Elliott explain what they would be doing for the day.

"Alright, do you all have any questions before we enter this ward?"

"Nice seeing you to Eden" Victor caught her smart remarks. They didn't like each other, poor Derrick. He was a good kid, he didn't need Eden as a partner. But Derrick can manage, Victor thought. Victor turn and recognize a healer who had attended hogwarts once. "Just a few before we leave, my friend Ally thinks that only death eaters can torture someone? That's not true right? Any normal person with magic can torture someone?" he asked before hand. Ally will thank him later, right now he was probably getting that mortified look. Victor kept his eyes focus with a slight grin pealing back his smile. He can hear her complain later, it was better of getting extra credit than getting nothing at all for this trip.

Topic Closed

This roleplay has been found to break one of our Board Rules and as such has been closed by a member of site staff. Administrators have been alerted of this topic and you will be contacted shortly in regards to it. If you disagree with this closure you will be able to discuss it with the Administrators when they contact you.

~HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back