Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Straight Dark Cherrywood Wand 13" Sturdy with Selkie Hair
Kida was in the muggle world for a bit doing some shopping when she spotted a familiar face, Ash up against a wall with another girl kissing him with her hands on his body and she could see Ash returning the favour. Kida felt her throat grow thick and her rage building at the sight before her eyes, she thought Ash wanted her and here he was against a wall rubbing himself against this girl, Kida pursed her lips as she looked at them, she knew it was Ash she was certain. Kida was furious. Kida wanted to go up to him and give him a peice of her mind then and then but she decided against it, she had more important things to do she stormed off pushing past muggles and utteeing a slight excuse me as she went into a shop fighting back tears. Kida hid behind a bunch of clothes and quickly apparated back home. Kida walked to her front door letting herself in, Kida wanted to break everything in her sighr when she felt a familiar feeling present in the house and she followed it up to the second floor to face a bookshelf covered in books. Kida walked right through it and found a gym Kida threw her plastic shopping bags into a courner Kida charged a boxing bag in the room swinging her leg around thumping the bag hard, Kida performed a swift smooth set over and over again until she was exhausted. it was a good hour and a half later when she finished beating her anger out and dropped onto the floor of the room. Kida lay on her back and looked at the roof for a momen trying to think how she was going to handle this, with Ash coming over to stay the night she didn't know what she was going to do.

Kida felt tears well up inside her and she beat them down, Pulling herself up off the floor she crawled over to her bag and dug through them and walked out of the room into her Ensuite.

</B></COLOR>
...​
<i>
</i><COLOR color="#000">

Kida sat in the lounge room just off the main foyer in her house, it was a nice warm Spring night and Ash coming Over to stay the night any minute now, She rocked in her chair waiting for Ash to arrive like the planned, she Knew Ash was a party boy, she knew he liked to sleep around, as did she, but she thought they were past all of this. Kida sat in her satin nightie with Kimono dressing gown and looked at the time, it was another 10 minutes untill Ash arrived, she got up and wiped her face before ducking into the nearby Guest powder room to adjust her make up to hide the fact that she had been crying. Kida leaned on the bench and picked up and object and shook her head before tossing it in the Bin.

Kida heard the front door open and knew it wasn't Aeon as he was out on the town with Ashton and wouldn't be home to late. Kida walked out of the bathroom and put on a convincing fake smile and Ran over to Ash giving him a big Hug <B>'Did you have fun.. i mean a good day today?, did you do anyo..thing interesting' she asked as she took his hand and lead him into the lounge smiling like nothing was wrong but clenching her teeth the entire time, Kida quickly swept up the tissues on the chair and dug them into her pocket, she hadn't even made dinner yet but she would make an excuse for it.
Kida looked at Ash waiting for his lie.

Ash walked up the path that led to Kida's house. He had just apparated from London, and was having some inner confusion. He had just been with Lauren, and though nothing had gone past kissing and other things, he was feeling extremely guilty. He didnt quite understand what was happening to him. He was always playing women, flinging from one to the next. Why, all of a sudden, was he caring what people thought and felt? Obviously Lauren was a fling. But Kida... He didnt quite know how to feel. He was falling for her, and it was scaring him more than anything, but it went past that now. He felt like it was his duty to care for Percy. He had connected with the little boy more than he had anyone in his life. It wasnt just the fact that the child reminded Ash of his own brother, but it was the fact that Percy had been through everything Ash had had to deal with by himself. Being shunned and unwanted by his parents just for being magical. A freak, in their eyes.

Ash hated to admit it, but Aeon was growing on him as well. And he extremely liked Ashton, though they could be twins, the way they connected. Opening the door to Kida's house, Ash entered and smiled as Kida ran to hug him. He didnt know if it was the alcohol, or if he was just plain imagining it, but something felt wrong. Like their was a tension or something in the air. "Hey you." he said with a chuckle and kissed her. He followed her into the lounge room, and took a seat next to her. He noticed the tissues, but figured she might have a cold. "Yes, i had a fairly good day. How was yours?" he asked, smiling at her.

Kida cringed her nose slightly when he kissed her, she could taste the other girl on his lips, it didnt taste like Ash. Kida kept her smile stuck to her face when he mentioned her had a fairly good day. She clenched her teeth tightly from stopping her from saying anything she'd regret 'Oh yeah, i'm sure you've had a good day you lying prick' She thought to herself as she watched his expression carefully. 'And i'm sure SHE had a "Fairly Good" Day aswell' she thought again
'Oh thats good, What did you get up to' she said as she wrapped her hair around her fingers.
'Oh yeah my day was good, went out shopping in London...' she began looking at Ash to see if his face changed at all so she could guess what he was thinking.
'Got some new clothes, saw some...' she stopped slightly as she tried to pick the right word 'Old friends then came home and found another secret room with a gym and did a bit of a work out and lost track of time so i havn't made dinner yet, I'm sorry' She said with a false tone to her voice.

The Brunette twirled her hair again, it was a bad habit she had when she was keeping a secret or tryng to tell a good lie. 'I can whip something up quickly or we can order out...' she said.

Ash raised an eyebrow when she asked what he had been up to. "Oh, this and that." he said, once again avoiding the question. He was really starting to get the feeling that something was up. And when she said she had been in the shopping centre at London, his suspicions were almost confirmed. But he wasnt going to give up the game without proof that she knew. Keeping up a false charade, he smiled and kissed her on the he cheek. "Im happy to order in if you want? I bought a bottle of wine earlier... Its in the car." he said with a shrug. He knew something was up. He hadnt thought she had known earlier, but now he could see some of her telltale signs that something was being kept from him. But still he said nothing, and continued to smile at her. This was going to be a game he would win. Though he knew if he was called out, the game was over and it was all lost.

OOCOut of Character:
Its horrible, but eh

Kida kept her false smile plastered to her face when he refused to answer her question, Kida felt him kiss her on the cheek and she pulled away, how could he dare to lie to her. When he mentioned wine she yerned to have some but shook her head 'I'm not drinking' she said knowing Ash would find that suspicious since she loved her wine.
Kida felt that Ash was to close to her, she was feeling sick. Kida got up and walked to the other side of the room. 'What do you want to Order' she asked not looking at him.

Kida ran her tounge over her teeth and snarled when he talked, she couldn't take it anymore. Kida snapped. Her short Temper got the best of her once again. 'You are one pathetic bastard do you know that' she said as she turned around her hazel eyes blazing furiously 'How f*cking Dare you come into my house and lie to my face thinking i wouldn't know' she walked over to him and ripped out her wand and dug it into his chest. Snarling furiously she dug it in'You f*cking bastard, I'm not an idiot, i'm not one of thouse dumb girls who just let you do anything to them' she said as she didn't wait to see his reaction.
'So when were you going to tell me huh... Never?, just cheat on me.. Me' she said as she looked at him before backhanding him accross the face, she didn't know what compelled her to do that but she just did. her heart was beating and she was feeling sick. 'Screw you' she snarled at the man.
Kida leaned over Ash and pushed him back against the couch, one hand on the side and the one with her wand now over the back 'Do you think i'm one of those girls who just do what everyou want huh.' she said as she quickly moved and ripped his wand out of his pocket and walked away back towards the window, she wasn't going to have a reapeat of that night.
Kida placed both wands on the windowsill and walked half way and crossed her arms infront of her, she looked at Ash and rolled her eyes 'I thought you had changed from all that, i thought you wanted to hmm i dunno Settle down and get your life back on track. I reached out to you and this is how you repay me' she said glaring at him 'Well?' she asked seeing what he had to say for himself.
Kida tapped her foot trying to calm herself down before she said something crushing.

Ash's eyes raised in surprise when Kida finally snapped. He had figured that if she had known it was only a matter of time before she confronted him, but he never thought she would snap this bad. For a few moments after she finished screaming, he sat there in silence, wondering if she was going to continue. Then, sitting back, he frowned. "Well... As we never actually crossed the 'Monogamous' line, i figured we were just having fun. You never once said we were exclusive, and that i couldnt see other people." He stated simply. He was somewhat confused, and as he went back through their memories, he shrugged. "Nope, not once was it said. I am not pathetic, i am who i am. You knew i was like this. Its not like we live together... Its not like we're a couple. We're casually dating. And if i missed the part where we suddenly settled down and got married, i must be on better drugs then i thought." he chuckled, standing up. He wasnt in the mood for this.

Walking past Kida, he stopped a few meters from the front door, and turned back to look at her. "I never lied, as i was never asked the right questions. And i didnt cheat, as there is nothing to cheat on. We're dating! Not married." he shouted, getting a little pissed. "Ive known you barely a month. I am in no way ready to kick back and become some old fart living the family life, and if you thought you actually knew me, you'd know i wasnt like that!" he yelled, rolling his eyes and turning from her. "Clearly i thought we were adults, but it seems im stuck with a child." he said and started walking towards the door.

Kida was even more furious when Ash had again tried to make it her fault, how apparently that 'Casually dating' means you can sleep around. Kida was gobsmacked how he could say such a thing, she put herself on the line for him, let him into her life so he could become a better person and he just abused it and crushed it.
'Well who you are is an *******!' she shouted at him 'We're in a Relationship, if you don't know this That DOESN'T mean you go around sleeping or making out with other woman' Kida snarled.

Kida didn't know what to sayafter that, anything she did say would be thrown back in her face she dropped her arms from her hips and looked at him.
He walked past her and she turned around when he yelled at her about dating and not being married 'Well last i f*cking checked People who are dating don't Make out with other woman!' she yelled back as she put her hands back on her hips and started to walk towards him as he was heading for the door. about to yell at him again when he said that he was stuck with a child.
'A Child! You better start loving children buddy' she shouted as she walked up to him and stood infront of him, not quite making it obvious what she was talking about, Kida's eyes just in line with his nose. Kida ran her tounge along her back teeth and shook her head letting out a small smirk.
The Brunette Took Ash's Hand and put it on her stomach to reveal a small bump which was hidden well by her nighty
'We are Both Adults you bastard, and this is your child' she said looking at him her Hazel eyes blazing furiously to see what he would do.

Ash glared at her furiously as she yelled and ranted. She was being stubborn, and he was not in the mood for her to be pissing him of further. He had been about to scream something at her when she walked up to him, took his hand, and pressed it against her stomach. His mouth dropped open in surprise and horror as he felt the bump, and knew it could only be one thing. Taking a step back, and drawing his hand away, his mouth still open, he stood there lost for words. How could this have happened? He knew that answer, as it was an extremely stupid question. A number of mixed emotions and feelings welled up inside of his as he stood horrified at what he had just been thrust into. "How could this..." he said, and cut himself off again. He knew how. Had he been that stupid? Could he really have knocked Kida up? He wasnt father material. Everyone knew that, and yet here he was about to become one. "F*ck." he said, and collapsed into a chair, his hands pulling his hair back as he stared at the floor, still stunned.

Kida watched Ash collapse into the chair and she smirked knowing that she won that argument. Kida looked at him and crossed her arms infront of her chest, when he cut himself off she laughed to herself lightly,
'So are going to get used to living with a child' she asked as she looked at Ash,
Kida crouched down and put her hand on his knee, trying to be compassionate 'If you want to be apart of this child's life, you have to rethink yours' she said knowing that it would be hard for Ash to change who he is and she wasn't expecting him to change his life for her.

Kida looked at Ash 'And if you don't know what that means, That means No other Woman and no drugs.' she said with a bit of bite to her words she looked at him she didn't mind his smoking occasionally and she drunk aswell.
The Brunette looked at Ash and sighed, she didn't know what he would do, she was expecting him to walk out or Order her to have an abortion.

Ash sat in silence for a long while, considering what changed this would bring to his life. Would he have to give up everything he loved? The drugs he didnt care about, and he rarely cared for the women, but his music? His band? The alcohol? They were the things that made Ash who he was. It wasnt something he did, it was something he lived for. And he would have to give it all up to raise this child. And that was a joke in its own right. Ash could barely manage his own life, and keep himself alive. How the hell could he raise a child!? He knew from the moment she had told him of his child that he would dedicate himself to it. Just as he had done Percy. He would never be the model father, but he would sure as hell be a better one than his own. That, he could do. But settling down? Giving it all up, just to be a family man? It wasnt who he was. He could support this child, that he was sure of. He had vast amounts of money. But raising it would be a whole different aspect. "I cant... I cant be a family man. I cant give up my music. Its not who i am. I can provide for the child, but i cant raise it. Not how i live." he said. He could change what he did, but he could change his life.

Kida watched Ash's expression when he was thinking, and she kne what he was going to say before he said it. Kida stood up and turned around to walk away before he started talking, She heard him say what she was expection and she smirked and turned around again putting her hands on her hips. 'Forget about it, I'll raise this child on my own then.' She said as turned around again to walk away, Kida took a few steps before turning around again.
'You know one day they'll see their daddy playing at a concert, and they'll know that their father picked Drugs and Alcohol over them.' Kida said looking at him 'And when that day comes, i hope you're ready to tell them to their face Why you picked a dead beat life over them.. and hey I Never said give up your Music, You said that' she added. as she took another step closer 'And another thing, if you mention the word Abortion, i will hex your ass till the day you die' she threatened as she took another step closer to him.

'I Don't want you to give up music, that it your career, I want you to be apart of this childs life, I don't care if you go around sleeping with other woman, thats fine, if you don't want to be with me, thats fine. But if you want to know this child, Your child, you better quit the drugs.' Kida looked at Ash for a moment before continuing 'Ash, I want you to know your child.. and I Want You Aswell' Kida opened her mouth to Continue and shut it again.
She felt her anger boiling up inside of her and she was beating it down the best she could.
'So make your choice Ash, its either Me and Your Child, or Sleeping around'

Ash glared at her when she started up again, and for a moment he felt like throwing something at her. Just a moment though. "I dont care about the drugs! I dont care about the alcohol! And i sure as hell dont care about the women!" he screamed, standing up, the armchair he was sitting in falling backwards and landing with a crash. "I cant be a father! I dont know how! This child would be better of without my f*cking influence!" he screamed and turned for the door. Taking a few steps, he turned his head slightly to the right to speak to her. "I love you Kida, as i will love this child... But you are both better off without me around to f*ck everything up. I will provide for you both, but i wont put you through what i am constantly going through." he said, sighed, and walked out the door.

Kida didn't expect him to react the way he did, she went down the stairs to try calm him down, maybe it was the motherly instincts kicking in allready. She was about to try calm him when he walked out the door, Kida reached for the handle to rip the door open and stop him but didn't. She pressed herself up against the door and felt tears pour down her face. She trembeled and slide down the door untill she was on the floor. Kida pressed her head against the door and sobbed silently, her body shaking.

Kida sat there for a long time even after she stopped crying she just sat there staring blankly into the woodwork. She felt a ghostly presence near her calming her and she slowly got up, her body weak and tired she dragged herself up the four flights of stairs, each time trying to dare herself to fall down them to make things back to normal but the presence pushed her on, she felt like she was being guided by the shoulders. Kida slipped into bed and was asleep without a sound.</COLOR>
<COLOR color="#000">

The next morning Kida pulled herself out of bed and walked down to the second story kitchen, she saw Ashton and Aeon having breakfast, she smiled weakly and walked as in a daze into the Kitchen to grab herself some breakfast. she sighed and took a deep breath as she faced the cupboard to pull out a box of cereal, she knew that if Ash didn't return within the month she would be doing this by herself, and she would have to get used to it.
Kida grabbed her emotions and shoved them down deep, she turned around and smiled before sitting at the table.

Topic Closed

This roleplay has been found to break one of our Board Rules and as such has been closed by a member of site staff. Administrators have been alerted of this topic and you will be contacted shortly in regards to it. If you disagree with this closure you will be able to discuss it with the Administrators when they contact you.

~HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back