[!BR] Make you wish that you never met me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theo Smith

Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Theo was walking around bleak street. He was thinking about Ana, again. They were starting to go through a rough patch and it was getting emotional. He hated the way that she could make him feel so small. He wasnt used to it and it was the reason why he never got close to anyone. He was deep in thought as he walked through the dark and damp streets. When he turned a corner he felt someone walk strait into him. He turned to confront them. " Hey watch where your going. Are you blind or are you just dumb. Or maybe both." He squared up at the girl and glared at her down his nose

Mae really doesn't know why is she at Bleak streets, she was like pulled by the effects of her mind meaning she's curious because she never been in Bleak street. As she was going back at the Obsidian Harbor, Mae bumped into someone and called her blind and dumb, she looked up to see a man a bit taller than her. "I beg your pardon but I'm not blind nor dumb ... I'm sorry for bumping into you because it was slightly dark." Mae said at the man and felt that she shouldn't smile and she didn't. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I have to go." Mae walked around the man and didn't look back.

Theo stood at his full height and looked down at the girl. " Well apparently you are. Its not that dark, i can see just fine so that proves the blind part and you must be dumb for saying something like that. I think you should say sorry to me then i ay let you go." Slightly unharmed He thought with a smile. He couldnt care less if she said sorry or not, the outcome would still remain the same for her

She stopped on her place as she closed her eyes to calm her down, she opened it to say something on the man and turned around. "Okay, I'm sorry mister." Mae told the man angrily, she shouldn't be apologizing to this man because it isn't her fault to bump into him. The place doesn't have enough lap post and that's why they bump into each other. "Now that I apologize I must be off." Mae continued her walking now really fast.

Theo looked at her while she appolgized. He considered weather he should hurt her or not. He smiled to himself at though tough of an easy fight to scare someone. When she walked away he went up behind her and pulled her down by her hair and slapped her hard in the face. He didnt care that she was a women, people were going on about equal rights so he was just doing the right thing. He laughed and he kicked her. " You didnt think i would just let you go did you?" He pointed his wand at her to make sure she was unarmed. " Accio." He said then took hold of her wand when it came to him. He snapped it like a twig in his hand. "Opps" He laughed evilly before punching her hard strait into the face.

Mae didn't know that the guy had followed her and pulled her hair, she stopped as the pain in her head occure and another pain in her face. She was been slapped and it really hurts, "Why did you do that for?" Mae asked as she was at the ground trying to get up. But Mae can't her head was like exploding from the pulling, when suddenly the man summon her wand and took it, you really have to do it she thought. Mae is a healer and she can do wandless and non-verbal as we speak, she receive more pain as the man kicked her side and face. Mae tried to cast a non-verbal as ropes came flying towards the man and tide itself to him.

Theo flicked his wand when she cast a spell on him. " Now now lets not make this any worse than it is little lady." He laughed then pointed his wand back at her. " Crucio." He laughed as he did this spell, it had to be one of his favourite. Well not includong the killing curse obviously. He held the spell and didnt want to stop it. Things like this is what he was born and raised to do, he must thank his dad for making him become this one day. Until then he would continue to not talk to him.

Topic Closed

This roleplay has been found to break one of our Board Rules and as such has been closed by a member of site staff. Administrators have been alerted of this topic and you will be contacted shortly in regards to it. If you disagree with this closure you will be able to discuss it with the Administrators when they contact you.

~HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back