[!BR] how could he?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luna Lock

OOC First Name
Ash
Luna walked into the apartment from shopping and sees James and Alexa lip locked she drops the bags and turns to run for the door and feels like a stupid retard for ever believing them. She runs all the way to Riley house and bangs on the door.

When Alexa kissed him, James immediatly went to push her off. But his good luck had run out. It could only happen, that Luna would walk through the door at that very moment. As he pushed Alexa off him, he chased after Luna. "Luna!!!" He shouted. "Luna it wasn't what it looked like." He shouted again, as he lost sight of Luna for a second, then spotted her again and saw her run into someone's house.

Alexa ran after Jame and caught up to him, "James it is about time you got rid of that slut" she said, wrapping her arm around his waist.

Riley opened the door and saw Luna in tears. He let her in and locked the door behind her. " Luna whats the matter you look upset if you dont mind stating the absolute obveous." He went up to her and hugged her. " What happend?" his voice was full of concern

Luna hugged him, "i went back home after we left each other and he was in lip lock with her i couldn't believe i was so blind" she cried into his shirt.

Riley tok her head in his hands and smiled. " Luna you werent to no, dont beat yourself up about it. You can do so much better than him. You deserve someone who will stick by you and only you." He smiled and wiped away her tears.

James looked at Alexa in anger. He forced her off of him with a push. "What? And go to you? I think not...get a life Alexa..." He said, before running up to the house that she had gone into, knowing that she ahd gone in there with another guy, and banged at the door hardly. "Luna, it's not what you think." He shouted.

Luna looked into his eyes and lent forward and kissed him when she didn't feel him respond at first she pulled back, "sorry just" she said, feeling more tears when she heard James voice. "ugh" she said, feeling her self want to sleep.

Alexa followed, "James, she probably won't listen to you i should be apoling and tell her the truth and i'm sorry i did that i thought you liked me" she said, feeling tears.

Riley let go of her. " Stay here." He walked outside and shut the door behind him. " Look mate she dont want to see you see get lost. Get lost before i do something you will regret."? He squared up to him.

James tried to calm himself down as a guy opened the door. The guy was squaring up to him, but James wasn't after a fight. He hadn't done anything wrong he just wanted his girl back. As the guy spoke, James caught Luna in the corner of his eye, and had to resist the temptation of running in and hugging her. "Look mate." He said calmly. "I haven't done anything, Alexa kissed me, and I pushed her off...and if she dares to come near me again...I won't be the one responsible for my actions." He said, hoping Luna was listening.

Luna heard him and decided to go outside, "James, i don't know if it true so I can't say now if i heard it from Alexa i would probably understand but to see i rather not talk to her or i might punch her i would just stay here for right now if that alright with you Riley and James will talk tomorrow" she said, looking between them.

James didn't like the idea of leaving his girl at another man's house but understood how she was feeling, because he was feeling in a very similar way, he didn't want to go home tonight...not if Alexa was there. "Ok...but please can we promise to talk tomorrow."

Luna nodded and put on a brave smiled, "meet me here as soon as you get up" she said, giving him a sad smile for she still loved him and her heart was breaking. Luna grabbed Riley arm and pulled it down, "it's ok Riley" she said, smiling at him like she used to smile at James.

Riley scowled at this bloke that had made his friend cry. Then walked inside with Luna. Once they were in he locked his door fully, chains and all. He took her to the kitchen so that he could talk in private. " Luna what are you doin. He cheated on you and your taking him back. Whats wrong with you. Once a cheater always a cheater Luna."

Luna smiled at him, "yeah ok bring Alexa" she said, not liking that James would probably go flirt around with her. Luna looked at Riley, "what do you suppose i should do?" she asked, feeling his gaze but not able to look up.

Luna understood now and she wanted the one in front of her so she wrapped her arms around his neck and brought his lips to her's then she pulled back, "you mean like you?" she asked, kissing him again.

Luna was surprised, "you weren't talking about you?" she asked, now blushing.

Luna smiled, "well if you have a problem with dating me then speak up" she said, givning him a kiss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back