Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper Ellis

OOC First Name
Ayla
Wand
Cocunut Wand, 14 1/4", Essence of Star Dust
OOCOut of Character:
My little brother just wrote this - no joke. Sorry if it's inappropriate or anything.

Harper was running. Something evil was lurking behind her. It's stagnant breath smelled like rotten cheese and rabbit droppings. It had a basket in it's hand, swinging from side to side. The overpowering aroma of chocolate (from Honeydukes, all the way in England, no less) made Harper want to stop and chomp on the delicious Easter eggs. She knew what she had to do.

"Accio," said Harper, as she climbed upon a building to escape the beast. The chocolate flew at her, and she caught the basket single-handedly.

It was gaining on her, powered by the anger of loosing its prized possessions. The Easter Bunny was known to be invincible - to Muggles - because it would sit on you, and you would then be surrounded in a chocolate prison! It's poisonous saliva would drip from the chocolate ceiling, and you would die.

Harper, however, being a witch, said, "Stupefy!", expecting the Easter Bunny to be stunned. Instead, the Bunny's giant rolls of flab protected it like an impenetrable armour. It crept toward her, eyes on the chocolate. Harper knew she would have to protect it no matter what.

Scithatarae thought carefully - then he thought of the perfect spell.

"Petrificus Totalus," said Scithatarae, and shot the Easter Bunny in the eye.

Except, he would have done, if he had a wand.

He sighed. I guess I'll have to do the old cheese trick, Scithatarae thought to himself. He threw a piece of cheese on the ground, the giant bunny slipped - then fell, tumbling into the harbour with a splash. Who knows what will become of it?

Topic Closed

This roleplay has been found to break one of our Board Rules and as such has been closed by a member of site staff. Administrators have been alerted of this topic and you will be contacted shortly in regards to it. If you disagree with this closure you will be able to discuss it with the Administrators when they contact you.

~HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back