Bottle it up

Lilith Patil

OOC First Name
Eden
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Lilith walked into the courtyard. Her lilac eyes glowing. It was late at night and Lilith just could not sleep for some reason. It could have been Eden up half the night doing homework or writing to her new boyfriend. Or it could have been the very fact that Lilith continued to feel like something or more like someone was missing from her life. It had been over a year since her and her boyfriend had broken up. She did not miss him. Lilith had gotten over him ages ago. Lilith took a seat on the bench and looked up at the night sky. The sky was clear and it was warm thankfully. "Now what should I do?" Lilith heard herself whisper to the night sky.

Being pretty bored himself lately, he was a little depressed that he didn't have anyone to share his feelings with. Not that he really needed someone desperately, but it would have been nice to have someone to talk to, share feelings, share a connection and over all, love the person. He walked slowly through the court yard, wandering in his own thoughts. He wanted to make some new friend's now, he was tired of being lonely. Having his hands in his pockets, he walked up to a bench to where he saw a younger girl sitting there already. This was a good opportunity for him to make a change in his life. Walking up to the girl, he said politely, "Excuse me, is it ok if I sit next to you?" Darl smiled as he asked the question. He generally just wanted to be an over all nice person. "I'm Jay btw." said Darl introducing himself. He always told people his middle name because it sounded cooler to him.

Lilith was lost in her mind. She knew that she really needed to get her homework done but she was just not really that into the idea. School had never been high on Lilith's list of things that she just had to do. Sure she was just as smart as Eden but what was the fun in that? Lilith looked up at the night sky and closed her eyes for a moment. It was really nice that the weather was not horrid and Lilith could enjoy her time outdoors even if it was past the time she should be in her common room. Hearing footsteps behind her. Lilith crossed her fingers and hopped that if it was a Professor that it was a nice one and not a mean one. Instead Lilith heard the voice of a boy. Lilith looked up as his question met her ears. "Yea sure go ahead." Lilith said in her cheerful voice. Listening as the boy told her his name. Lilith grinned. "My name is Lilith, but everyone calls me Lili." Lilith didn't really like her name. It did not fit her at all so when she was older she was planning on changing that.

Hearing the words of acceptance from the girl, Darl felt in relief that he could relax for a little while. He just had a lot on his mind lately that he forgot what having fun was actually about and how to relax. As he sat down next to the girl, he smiled at her trying to give a good impression. "Thank you." said Darl with a smile. It was really funny how he wasn't able to be good friend's with Hoshi, who was in Slytherin, but then he was meeting this girl, who looked like she was in Slytherin by the way she was dressed. "Please to meet you Lili." said Darl as he gazed into her eyes. Those eyes were really attracting him and for some reason, he couldn't stop starring at them. "You know, you have very pretty eyes." said Darl with a smile. After saying that, he couldn't believe what he had just said, just out of the blue. Giving a comment wasn't a bad thing though, but he was a little nervous.

Lilith smiled a cheeky little smile when the boy sat down. She wondered what he was doing out so late. Maybe he was a prankster such as herself. Lilith kept her hands in her lap there was really no where else for her to put them. It was a funny feeling to know that she had no idea where in fact to put her hands."Your welcome" Lilith replied politely. Even though Lilith was in fact a Slytherin she was still so very different from most of them. Where others where rude to people from other houses. Lilith got along with them better. It was almost like Lilith had been placed in the wrong house. Nodding her head as the boy mentioned that it was nice to meet her. Lilith agreed but she really did not know what to say back. Just as she was about to open her mouth and mention something silly about the weather. Lilith was taken aback because Jay told her that she had really pretty eyes. Lilith could feel the color spread across her cheeks as she blushed. "Why thank you so much. They make me feel different sometimes because not many people have purple eyes you know."

Sirius felt a little different around Lilith and he could not point his finger on it for some reason. Was it that her eyes were attracting him so much that he was feeling more comfortable around her? He didn't know, but he wanted to find out why was he like this. Listening to Lilith stating that her eyes make her feel different a lot of the time because not many people have purple eyes, and Sirius was glad to hear those words out of her mouth. Sirius was a newly regenerated person and he wanted to connection his past life. He hated his past life, his past name and he didn't know what he was thinking when he told Lilith his old name Jay. He felt like he had to stay honest with her. "Purple eyes are indeed unique and they make you look very beautiful." commented Sirius with a smile. As he stayed with in comfortable distance of Lilith, he was thinking that he should tell Lilith his new and his real name because he didn't want to hide anything from anyone since he has started a new life. "Lilith, I'm sorry, I wasn't completely honest with you when I told you my name. I name actually isn't Jay, it's Sirius." said Sirius as he confessed. He just hoped that Lilith would not be mad at him because he was just a little scared at first. "I'm really sorry I didn't tell you my real name the first time. You see, I have had a little bad experience with some slytherin student's, so I was a little worried." confessed Sirius as he faced the sky.

Lilith chewed on the inside of her lip. Hanging outside during the middle of the night was a bold move for Lilith. What made it even bolder was that she was hanging out with a boy. He was very cute and sweet. Lilith blushed at the comment. "Thank you. Your one of the only people that has made a nice comment about my eyes." Lilith could still hear the poison in her sisters voice as she was called a freak. Lilith felt like she was being slapped across the face when this boy told her that he had lied to her. "Well its nice that you now decide to tell me the truth. Thanks." Lilith said softly the hurt coming through in her voice. Lilith listened as he explained and she shook her head. "I am not sure why I was put in the Slytherin house. I am nothing like that." Lilith looked at the boy and smiled he was very handsome.

Sirius was a little surprised to hear the words from Lilith's mouth that he was one of the very few people who commented on her eyes. It was really interesting to hear that because Sirius thought her eyes were really beautiful and that if someone were not to like her eyes, they would be making a foolish mistake. "One of the few people? I'm surprised to hear that. I thought many people would have commented your on your eyes." said Sirius while taken back by her statement. Sirius felt as if him lying to Lilith at first had hurt her more and would have to do something to make her trust him, if she discontinued to trust him that is. Hearing the pain of being lied to coming from Lilith, Sirius felt really bad that he had done it to her. "I'm sorry for doing it in the first place. I promise not to lie to you from now on." said Sirius as he made a promise he intended to keep with Lilith. Curious to hear from Lilith that she was nothing like the slytherin house, and yet she was put in there, what was the sorting hat thinking? "If you aren't like the slytherin's, then why were you placed in this house?" asked Sirius as he moved closer to Lilith.

Lilith shook her head. "Nope, people really don't notice me because when people want to talk to me its always about Eden." Lilith had a bitter tone in her voice. Everyone ignored her in less they had to ask her something about Eden or school. Lilith listened as Sirius said that he was sorry. "It is alright. I am sure that you did not mean it." Lilith would forgive this boy just this one time. She was always willing to give someone a second chance but never more than that. Lilith would never forgive Eden she might pretend that she did but the truth was that she would not. When Sirius asked why she was in the Slytherin house. Lilith sat there and could not really think of an answer. "Well I don't really know. I think that it is because my older sister Eden is in there and they did not know where to put me so they just put me there." Lilith said in her soft singsong voice.

It was unbelievable for Sirius to hear that people didn't notice her because of her sister Eden. Sirius had not heard much about Eden, so he didn't know much about her and right now was not the best time to ask Lilith about her sister either. It would just promote problems that Lilith was already having right now. "I'm a bit surprised to hear that. I don't know much about your sister Eden, but I can tell you this, people are making a mistake not getting to know a wonderful girl like you." said Sirius trying to comfort as he moved closer to Lilith. Not being noticed in family is what Sirius already had experience with, so he knew exactly how Lilith felt. Smiling at the positive response that Lilith gave him about his lying to her and she forgiving him, it made him smile a bit wider and made him happier that he was forgiven. Listening to Lilith say that she was just put in the slytherin house because her older sister Eden was in there before her, it really didn't make any sense to him because the sorting hat didn't judge by this, so this was a bit of a mystery to him, but he wasn't going to bother with it right now. He just wanted to have a good time with Lilith and to make her feel more comfortable around him. "So, let's forget about our problems and think positive. Would you mind telling me a bit about yourself?" asked Sirius with a smile on his face.

Lilith went back in her mind to when she was being sorted. It had seemed that the sorting hat knew right away where she belonged. Maybe she did not act like a Slytherin now but maybe one day she would understand why she was placed there. "I am sure that if you did ever meet Eden you would fall madly in love with her just like everyone else does." Lilith could not stand how people fawned over Eden. It was getting worse now that everyone knew that Eden was connected with the Silverbacks. It made Eden even more important than she was just a few years ago. Lilith thought about Sirius's question what could she tell him about herself that was even just a little bit interesting. There was not much she could say. "Well lets see here. I don't like school at all the only class that I even halfway go to is Herbology. Um I have a pet cat. His name is Mischief. Other than that I don't do much. I was spending a lot of time with my sister planning her wedding but than when he got thrown in jail I pretty much became useless in her eyes once again. So now I am once again hanging out in the shadows being ignored." Lilith let out a sigh. "So tell me about yourself." Lilith asked softly.

It was interesting to hear from Lilith when she said that if Sirius was to meet her sister, he would madly fall in love with her. Sirius was still pretty picky about who he would get comfortable with and who he would be friend's with. Not everyone was the type of person he was and with him changing his name and having a new attitude, it gave him more room to work towards having a better environment around him. "I don't think I would fall in love with her, perhaps maybe befriend her, but nothing more than that to be honest." said Sirius with a smile. Sirius wasn't the type of guy to go all out in love with every girl he saw. He was pretty picky about who be would befriend and if he would feel comfortable around them or not. Listening to Lilith explain about her life style, her likes and what not, it became clear to Sirius that she needed a someone in her life, someone closer to her, someone who would make her happy because right now, she didn't seem happy to Sirius. "Well, I recently changed my name to Sirius. I take studies pretty serious, though I like to have fun at the same time. Really there isn't anything interesting about me, yet" said Sirius being a little embarrassed. "With my new name and life in hand, I'm still discovering the new me." explained Sirius.

Lilith smiled just a bit when Sirius said that he would not fall for Eden. Maybe Lilith could have someone that liked her and not her sister. That would be nice for a change. Lilith made sure to listen to everything the boy said. Talking to him was like a breath of fresh air. He seemed like he was really interesting in her, but could she trust him? Lilith wanted to she really did but the last boy she had trusted had broken her heart. Lilith had really loved Alex but he had just decided that he didn't want her anymore and the every thought of it still made Lilith burn with shame like it was her fault when it was not. "I am sure that your life is far more interesting than mine. All I have done is lived in my sisters shadow and it does not seem like that is going to change anytime soon." Lilith looked down to her hands. Unable to meet Sirius's eyes. He was everything that Lilith wished that she could be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back