Wand
Curly 12 Inch Flexible Cedar Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
Full Name:
- Boston Cairo Adams

Date of Birth:
- August 10, 2025

Current Age:

Basic Appearance:
- Boston has long, thick black hair. She usually keeps it down in some sort of style. Her hair is wavy, and it tangles very easily. Boston has light blue eyes. She wishes her eyes were darker, because she thinks it is too easy to see her emotions with light colored eyes. Boston is has a petite physique, and she looks fragile. This is not the case. Her hands are very rough from how hard she plays. She is good at futbol, basketball, and American football. She is strong enough to defend herself. She is quick and light on her feet which makes her quite the MVP. She proudly considers herself the brawn to someone else's brain. She hates her feet. She thinks they look strange even though they look like any other person's feet.

Personality:
- Boston has a bit of a temper, but she is very affectionate to those that she feels close to. She is an only child, so she pretty absent to the emotions of others. She is still getting out of thinking that the world revolves around her. Boston looks at herself as someone important, and once she is disrespected, it is hard to gain her trust back. She easily makes friends, and it is hard for her to talk about anyone other that herself. She gets bored easily, and she is a busybody. She likes to keep busy, and she hates staying still. She gets in a lot of trouble at home from her little "adventures", but she does not care. She hates lectures, and she regularly avoids them by simply walking away, when she can.

Family:
- Alyssa Adams mother
- Jane Adams (nee Johnson) mother

The Thoughts: It doesn't bother me that I have two moms. I just do. I call one Mother and the other Mum. Sometimes kids would make fun of me for not having a father, but I just punched them in the face. It was a quick fix. Jane was the one that gave birth to me. I have never wondered who donor is, and I do not know if I will in the future. Even if I do find out who the donor is, he will not be considered my father nor will I take on his surname. My mothers raised me. That is how it will always be.

Pets:
-

Area of Residence:
- Auckland, New Zealand

Blood Status:
- Unknown

Heritage:
- Kiwi

Special Abilities:
-

Interests or Hobbies:
- Sports
- Running
- Anything that does not involve sitting down.
- Eating

Additional Skills:
-

Strengths:
- Headstrong
- Confident
- Happy
- Energetic
- Loyal
- Affectionate

Weaknesses:
- Stubborn
- Single-minded
- Bossy
- Inconsiderate
- Spoiled

Describe your character in three words:
- Athletic. Affectionate. Spoiled

Favourite place to be:
-

Friends:
- Kris Turner He ended up going into the Forbidden Forest with her. Boston sees him as someone she trusts.

Hogwarts House:
- Hufflepuff

Hogwarts Hopes and Ambitions:
- Boston wants to figure out what her calling is. She greatly admires Harry Potter and all of his adventures. She wants to have adventures like him. Boston wants to find something that makes her pee in her pants, to put it frankly. She wants to find out what true happiness is. She is tired of being happy on minute and then having to look for something else to make her happy the next. She wants to discover an everlasting and genuine happiness that will allow her to be able to be happy for what she has.

Best school subjects:
-

Worst school subjects:
-

Extracurricular Activities:
- None. Unless troublemaking counts. :r

Graduation:
-

Current Job:
- Student

Plans for your future:
- She is thinking about working hard in her classes. That is the closest thing she has gotten to future planning.

Your Patronus:
-

Your Patronus memory:
-

Your Boggart:
- Boston's ultimate fear is not being happy. She sees herself with dirty and greasy hair and gray, wrinkly skin. The picture she sees is horrifying. It is as if all the happiness inside of her has been drained by a dementor.

Your Animagus:
-

Mirror of Erised:
-

A page from your diary:
-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back