Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Eryk
Wand
Holly Wand 11" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Libby walked slowly through the corridors, preoccupied, trying to flick a bit of tape that got wrapped round her fingers. Everytime she managed to release it, it attached itself to her other hand. "Grr" Libby said under her breath.

Darren wandered about for a while before he seen Libby and smiled. "Hey."He said as he hugged her from behind .

Libby had just prized it off, when suddenly someone came up behind her, making her jump. "Oh hi" she said, instantly recognising the voice and smiling. She hugged him back, and shoved the tape in her pocket.

"You bet i am now!" she said, "and you?" she asked.

"You wanna go somewere? I mean, out? It's so, quiet round here" she asked him, wondering if he would get her jist.

She walked along with him, "You're maddening you know that don't you" she said smiling playfully, "there's the brighstone weekend, we could go there, or we could go library, or some other coridor and meet some more people, or maybe the common room, thats quite busy, or the forest, or quidditch pitch or the lawn.." she said, listing each possiblily, waving her free hand around in circles.

Libby laughed, "Don't worry about it, it's facinating really" she said looking up at him.

Libby thought for a moment, "Umm, well, if you count "a while" as around a week, i guess the forest or library, but if you mean like months, i guess brighstone." she answered.

Libby laughed again, she had just proved her theory in her mind. "Alright, was there anywere in particular you wanted to go?" she asked,

(shl i start topic?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back