Bored

Kirsty Cassidy

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence Of Hair From The Mane Of A Unicorn
Kirsty walked out to the lawn and looked out at the view. It was a cold winters night so she sat down and looked at the sky.

Bia had been too busy finishing all her homework that she neglected her health. It was good to have a walk once in a while, and Bia haven't did so for a few weeks. She decided to have a walk at the lawn.

Walking towards the lawn, she noticed a girl sitting all alone. Bia loved to make new friends and the girl did look very friendly. Bia walked towards her with a smiled.

"Hey there. I'm Bia. Mind if i join you?" she asked politely.

Kyle was fed up of staying in his dorm. He walked out to the lawn and seen Kirsty and another girl. " Hi Kirsty." He said to Kirsty then turned to the other girl and said. " Im Kyle." He took a seat on the grass and noticed it was getting dark. " Why you both out here at night?" Kyle asked with a smile.

"Yeah sure, im Kirsty." Kirsty said to Bianca with a smile. She noticed Kyle sat down so gave him a small smile." Just bored and having a wander." She answered when he asked why she was out at this time. " What about you?" Kirsty asked.

Bia smiled at Kirsty and Kyle. "Pleasure to meet you Kyle, Kirsty" she mumbled, with a smile.

Hollie decided she needed some fresh air; she hadn't been out in weeks and her hand hurt from writing. It was time to relax.
She wandered out of the castle and onto the lawn, alone and bored. Then, she spotted a group of first years sat together, so she made her way towards them. As she drew closer, she noticed Kyle, Bia, and another girl whose name she didn't know, but recognised.
"heya, do you mind if I join you?" she asked, politely, as she drew level with them. "I'm Hollie, by the way." She extended a gloved hand to the slytherin.

" Hey im Kirsty." Kirsty said and shook Hollie's hand." So, what are you doing here?" Kirsty asked the group.

Kate had just finished hanging around in the dorm when she felt that she could scream if she stayed there any longer. Pulling on a warm jumper she wandered down to the lawn where she saw a little group of people meeting. "Hey, can i join you?" She asked politely. "Hi Hollie, hi Kyle, hi Kirsty, hi Bia."she said quickly. Kate knew everyone there so that was OK for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back