Bored

Kirsty Cassidy

Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence Of Hair From The Mane Of A Unicorn
Kirsty was bored and had just had lunch so decided to go to the lake for a walk. When she got there she sat down on the grass and looked out across the lake. She hoped someone would join her.

Ellie had been wandering around the castle, thinking things over in her head, when she had decided to go out for a wander by the Lake.
Spotting a girl sitting alone, Ellie walked towards her with a smile, "Hey, im Ellie, mind if i join you?" She asked.

" Sure. Im Kirsty." She said.

Ellie smiled, "Hey Kirsty, Im Ellie" She told her, "So, how you setteling in, you enjoying it here?" Ellie asked her, she wanted to help the new first years as much as possible, as she'd been one just the year before and knew how exciting everything could be, she had really appreciated the help older students had given her!

" Im fine, its good." Kirsty said then smiled

Hollie was wandering about the lawn, excited from the letter she'd received that day. She saw Ellie and a Slytherin girl lazing on the grass. Grinning, she walked over.
"hey!" she said, happily. "You're in my year, right? My potions class?" she directed the question at the slytherin.

" Hi, yeah i think ive seen you before in the great hall. Your Hollie right." Kirsty said then grinned.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back