Bored...

Renesmee Rochers

Renee was sitting on the wndow sill of one of the huge windows of the North tower.It was far inthe western wing of the school and was completely isolated.Renee had come here incase she would find something interesting but she didn't and now the journey seemed worthless.So she sat on the window sill and waited to see if someone turned up.

The stars were amazing that night, glittering up in the sky as if they were winking down at the lone bot sitting a couple feet by the edge of the tower with his knees pulled up to his chest. Damian loved going up there at night, just sitting there stargazing was so peaceful and the roof was usually a very quiet place at such hours - a great place to think, all in all. Hearing some noise from behind, Damian raised his eyebrows in confusion and spun around to see if anyone was around. He realized that a girl was by the window all alone.

"Um, hello? I'm Damian," he said to the girl.

Renee was thinking about how much fun Hogwarts was.She loved learing all about magic and using her wand was her best hobby.She knew she was a witch ever since she was a small kid.But doing magic by her own will was something differet and very facinating.

She had been loved by her parents even more than they loved her brother.Maybe that was the reason that her brother was so mean and irritating.She and her brother always fought and some said that it showed how much they loved each other but it didn't.

Sometimes while their figths took place Renesmee became all mean and started telling Jared that no one liked him,and that he was the odd one out of their family because he had been made a griffindor.All her family was in hufflepuff.

During these fights she did magic accidentally and once her brother had ended up in St Mungos because she had broken his bones by making things fall at him.He could defend himself but he wasn't skilled at doing accidental magic and Renee had learnt a few tricks.

Her chain of thoughts was disturbed as she heard a noise.She looked arround to see a boy coming towards her.He addressed her directly and introduced himself as Damian.Renesmee saw by his rbes that he was a Slytherin but she didn't have any grudge against slytherins.

"Hi,I'm Renesmee.Nice to meet you Damian"she said with her radiant smile,"Wanna sit?"she asked indicating towards the other end of the big window.

It doesn't seem like things will ever stay the same. Life and everything involved with it is constantly changing. Damian hated it. He didn't even feel like Damian anymore. His visions weren't as vivid lately. Most of them he just couldn't understand. It was so aggravating. These odd, untold visions were causing head aches. Damian did the only thing he knew to do, to stop the pain.

Damian sighed while leaning against the edge of the rooftops. Looking down at the unknown people below. They all looked so tiny, like ants. Damian smiled. He had never been afraid of heights. His quidditch practice would start back in a couple of days and he didn't know if he was prepared for that. He was a bit scared a bit procrastinating... but when the time came to it, everything that needed to be done would be finished and complete.

Damian smiled once again at the girl. "Thanks, and pleasure to meet you," he answered, letting his pale hand out. Damian stood still for a moment, watching the people below, before turning back to her.

"What is a girl like you doing all alone up here?" he asked politely, shaking his hair.

Renesmee shook the boy's hand.He seemed nice and friendly for a Slytherin but now there were only a few slytherins who were not friendly.She hadn't met one but knew that she would meet one if she really looked into the negative side of a person.Renesmee was very nice and she never saw bad things in people.Every person was good in their own way.Only her brother was not torelable.

"I was just wandering,I have seen most of the castle but I realised that I have never been here so I just came.But the only thing hat is fascinating arround here is the view."she said as she looked out of the window.She could se the grounds and the lakefront and also the owlery.

It made her think why she hadn't recieved any letter from her parents.She hadn't told them to write to her but wouldnt they think how lonely she felt sometimes cutoff from her family?She ought to write to them instead.

Damian gently shook Renesmee's hand gently for a moment before letting it go, nodding to show he was listening as the girl spoke. It had always been a mirage to him but now it was real, real as it could ever be. He pressed herself against a pillar looking up at the starlit sky. It was beautiful like it always was. He pulled her robes closer to his chest as his boots slide across the stone floor beneath him. Damian smiled at the girl. "I see, how interesting," he answered, nodding curtly at her, before looking out at the window again.

Damian loved walks up to the towers. His uniform was a mess but he didn't care, his shirt was hanging out, and his tie was loose. He was proud of his house and he always wore the uniform. He looked at the sky, there was a full moon, and the stars were so clear, so precious.

Damian turned to Renesmee again. "I like spending time here, everything just seems to be so relax, and just so peaceful," he explained.

"Yeah,this place feels like it's so far away from all the hustle and bustle of the castle.It's so quite that you feel like you are away from all worries and problems."she said agreeing to Damian.He seemed so deep and different from any boy that she had ever met.Most of the boys were quite hyper and never thought what they did or said.They seemed to be rushy and never settled down.But Damian was different.

She looked up at the sky.It was starry and the full moon hung far in the eastern side.The stars shone brightly against the midnight blue sky like diamonds scattered in dark blue fabric.She wasn't very much interested in Astronomy till now but practicals would be really fun.She hoped that there would be practicals in their first year.

"So,how do you find Hogwarts?The lessons and all?"she asked wanting to know more about Damian and his views.

Sorry for the late reply, i was overseas for a school trip.

Damian smiled at Renesmee, she did seem to understand him. "Oh Hogwarts? Its awesome actually, I'm beginning to enjoy the lessons, although I do wish the Professors gave us less homework. Its not like I'm lazy or anything, but its just too much. You know what I mean?" he replied, looking into the girl's beautiful round eyes. "How about you?" he asked her, still looking at Renesmee's eyes.

Damian gave her another small smile. "I always wanted to join the Quidditch team but try-outs are only for second years and up. Its a real bummer, I do love flying. What about you? Do you like Quidditch?" he asked, lowering his gaze, as he watched the people outside from where he was standing.

Damian faced the girl again. "Hey am I bothering you? I could go if you want me to," he said to her charmingly, his eyes looking right into hers.

((It's ok))
Renesmee returned a flashy smile."Yeah the homework piles up alot.But I do like doing resarch on stuff.The Library is really useful."she told him.She really liked all the information they could get on their homework assignments."And I really like History of Magic."she added,hoping that he did not think that she was a nerd.It was just fascinating to learn History.

"Yeah I do like Quidduitch but I wouldn't try for the team this year even if we were allowed.I heard that they play rough and the older students would totaly knock me off my broom if the quaffle came in my possession."she grinned at the thought.She would totally hate to make a fool of herself with the whole school watching.

"No,not at all.In fact it's fun talking to you."she said looking back at him.After a moment she lowered her gaze slightly."Where are you from?"she asked him playing with a strand of her curly hair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back