Bored

Harriet Turner

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
Harri walked out of the common room and onto the 7th floor corridor. She was bored out of her mind and was trying to think of something fun to do. She paced up and down and looked out of the window. There was flying, but she didn't fancy it today. She paced backwards and forwards, she had drawn all she could today and felt like she wanted to explore. There was no-one around and as she walked up and down thinking for an idea she kept hoping someone would join her.

Ellie was on her way to the common room, she had been reading Quidditch Through The Ages in the library as The common room had been pretty much packed all day and she was super bored!
Rounding a corridor she spotted Harri there, "Hey Harri" She said with a grin.

Harri grinned "Hey Ellie!" she said and hugged her "Gosh I'm so bored!" she exploded, she was out of her mind and she didn't know what to do with herself. She walked past the window adjusting little things as she went by. She couldn't stand to see things out of place!

Ellie hugged Harri with a grin, "Oh me too!" Ellie whined, it was as if there was nothing to do in this big huge castle!
Opening her satchel to shove her book inside she suddenly remembered something! Ellie took from her bag the Friendship Bracelet she had made Harri that morning, It was made up of red and orange beads, to match the Gryffindor uniform, and in the middle was some heart beads of red and orange too, each had a letter in it to make up BestFriend!
"I made you somthing this morning" Ellie told Harri, holding the bracelet out for her, she felt soo childish making her best friend a friendship bracelet, but she just wanted to say thanks for everything, for being there when she needed her and helping her, for being her Best friend, and for the picture she had drawn for Ellie of the two of them, she remembered then that shed have to ask one of the older kids if they could make a copy of that later!

Harri grinned as Ellie handed over the friendship bracelet "Wow I love It thank you so much!" She said and hugged Ellie again. She placed it on her wrist tracing over the letters 'Best Friend!' with her fingers. "It's great I'm never going to take it off!" Harri said loking down at it. It was beautiful!

Ellie grinned, glad Harri liked her bracelet. "So what you uptoo?" Ellie asked, before realising Harri had said she was bored!

"Unfortunatly nothing!" Harri said smiling "How about you? Please tell me you have some fantastic plan that I can be in on!" Harri said laughing.

Ellie laughed, "Wish i did, but nope, no plan" She said a little sadly, looking out the window into the grounds. "Wish there was more excitement round here" Ellie said with a sigh.

"I know!" Harri sighed and let out a deep breath sending her fringe flying in the air "A few years ago I would have done anything to explore this place, But now." she shrugged "I guess I know all the good places!" she said smiling "But I still love it here!" she added quickly, she wanted swap it for the world!

Ellie smiled, "Me too, there just has to be more places to explore and get up to mischef" She said, thinking they could use a Borely Mansion on the grounds!

Harri laughed "I know I just wish they were more obvious!" she said smiling "I suppose we could go and see if any of the Professors have any good ideas for decorations at the Valentines eve thing!" she said "Like the bewitched planets in astrononmy! But we wouldn't have planets we could have flying..."she paused for thought "Hearts!" she said and giggled.

Ellie laughed, "That be cool! What professor should we see? Charms?" She asked, thinking they would have to have giant hearts charmed into flying.

"Yeah!" Harri said "The decorations are going to be amazing!" she said and began walking down the corridor towards the stairs.

Ellie followed Harri down the stairs happily, she couldnt wait till the dance!

((Will we open a thread at the charms office ?:) ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back