Bored.

Rosalie Hale

Rosalie walked through Brightstone Billage bored out of her mind. She looked in the windows of shops she was interested in. SHe had just got done buying her school supplies and didn't really need to spend andymroe money if she wanted to get an owl.

Jenna walked through Brightstone tiredly, she hadn't had a very exciting day, yesterday on the other hand, was very hectiv and crazy, she met Sam up at the Hog's Head, it was a little sad, he was now dating a girl she absolutly hated. Jenna sighed sadly at this and continued to walk then she bumped into some girl. Jenna smiled apologetically and said, "Sorry."

Beau was wondering the street, he had just bought his wand and was feeling extremly positive about its capabilities. As he walked along he spotted two girls who looked about his age, he wandered over thinking it was time to make some more friends. "Hey," he said as politely as he could manage, "Mind if I join you? I'm Beau," he said making eye contact with both of them in turn.

Jenna smiled and said, "Nice to meet you Rosalie, I'm Jenna Wilkonson." Jenna took the girls hand and shook it firmly but not enough to hurt her then she let the girls hand and smiled at the boy that joined them and said, "Nice to meet you Beau, I'm Jenna." Jenna softly bowed her head, though it looked like a sort of dip.

"Yes, I'm going into my first year, and I'm in Hufflepuff, and yourself?" Jenna asked hopefully. Jenna smiled at the boy.

Beau swallowed the sneer that threatened to errupt as the girl introduced herself as a Hufflepuff, he glanced at her one eyebrow raised his eyes scanned over her quickly "Hufflepuff, interesting," he said, his tone suggesting that he did not find this fact interesting at all. "Ravenclaw, so your a clever one ehh?" he joked, his tone returning to its previous light and friendly way. "I'm a Slytherin," he said pride flooding his voice.

Jenna scowled at the boy and then said, "You know it's not like I wanted to be in Hufflepuff, I just really didn't want to be in Slytherin." Jenna rolled her eyes at the boy.

Jenna sneered at the boy then made an obscene gesture and then walked off with out saying another word. Narrow minded Slytherin! Jenna thought angrily.

Beau laughed, "I know," he said. "Oh the big apple, nice," he said nodding in approval, "Originally from London, but I'm living over here now," he said.
"Oh what a charming little Hufflepuff," he called after Jenna as she stalked off, he laughed shaking his head. "She your mate?" he asked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back