Bored

Taylor Mercer

OOC First Name
Taylor
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Sighing Taylor looked at the long street, she always got so bored by the end of a shopping day. This was the second day in a row that she had come shopping and she still hadnt got everything she needed. Sitting down on a bench beside a water feature, she rested for a while. She would hopefully meet some new people soon. She had made a few friends, but not many. Maybe over the next few days things would improve and she would finally get all her shopping done.

Wendy wandered the streets with a few shopping bags in her hands happily. Though she was happy at the moment for buying all this stuff, part of her was still a little sad that she hadn't really made many friends. She spotted a girl all by herself ahead and decided to be the brave Gryffindor she was told she was and introduced herself. "Hi, do you mind if I join you? I'm Wendy," she said smiling.

Taylor looked up to the voice and smiled, "Hi, no i dont mind, I'm Taylor. The shops have been so busy lately," Taylor said more to herself than to Wendy. "Will you be going to Hogwarts?"

Elizabeth spotted two girls talking, and, being bored, she decided to mosey on over and introduce herself.

"Hi," she said when she had reached the girls, "I'm Elizabeth. Are you two school shopping as well?" She set down the bags she was holding.

Taylor turned to the voice. "Hi, im Taylor," She smiled. "Ive been trying to shop, but it seems everywhere is so busy. Are you starting at Hogwarts?"

"I know what you mean. All of the shops are so crowded, I can barely buy what I need! It's nice to meet you, by the way." Elizabeth smiled, happy at the thought of making new friends. "Yeah, I'm starting at Hogwarts this fall. What about you?"

"Nice to meet you too. Awesome, im going to Hogwarts too. Gryffindor." Taylor smiled. "What house did you get placed in?"

"Gryffindor. Cool, maybe we'll have some classes together, then."

Aeon was walking around the shops when he spotted the 3 girls, He didn't really know anyone besides his cousin so he decided to go over.

"Hello Ladies, What are you all doing standing out here?" Said Aeon with a smile as he approached the girls.

Payton was glad to have got most of her items in and decided to just wander around Obsidian Harbor. She seen a few girls and a boy she didnt know and walked over to them and asked."Hey, Im Payton, mind if i join you?"

Taylor glanced over at the two new arrivals to the conversation. "Hi guys, I'm Taylor. Been busy shopping?"

"You bet, It's too crowded though, But i got a book bundle" Said Aeon holding them up
"I'm Aeon by the way, It's nice to meet you Taylor." He smiled at her

"Nice to meet you too. So your going to Hogwarts then? What house will you be in?" Taylor thought she had seen him at the sorting ceremony, but wasnt sure.

"Oh, Gryffindor, How about you?" He replied

"Yup Gryffindor for me too." Taylor said indifferently. She felt like she had been saying that forever, but it had only been a couple of days.

"Awsome! Have you bought everything you need? I've calculated i should have 107 Galleons or more when i'm done, and im hoping to get a Puffskein, what pet do you want" He said to Taylor excitedly

[Sorry guys!]

Wendy smiled as more people joined the conversation and she said excitedly, "Hey! I got sorted into Gryffindor too!" She was happy to have something in common with them. "I'm Wendy by the way," she said to Aeon. She remembered meeting Elizabeth on the train and smiled at her.

"We met on the train, didn't we Wendy?" Elizabeth asked. Everyone else looked vaguely familiar from the sorting ceremony. "I have an owl named Pierre," she said, answering the question aimed at Taylor. "What kind of pets do you have?" She gestured towards the rest of the group.

"Nice to meet you, Wendy" Aeon replied grinning at her then turning to Elizabeth.
"I have none yet, I want to get a puffskein, their cute and easy to look after."
He said excitedly

"I got an owl for Christmas from my step-mom," Wendy said lightly, "his name is Weasley," she giggled after she said that. She had read the name in a book about the Rise and Fall of the Dark Arts.

Ignore this

((Sorry ))

"I havent got a pet yet, id like one though. I have a cat back at home, but Mum wouldnt let me bring him to Hogwarts." Taylor looked at everyone in the group. "Im thinking about getting an owl though."

"Why didn't she let you bring the cat?" Said Aeon looking towards Taylor and raising his eyebrow

Kida was walking along the cobbeled path of Obsidian Harbo when she saw her cousin talking to a bunch of girls, Kida walked up to Him automatically using him as a Personal Leaning Post "So these are the girls you told me about" Grinning as she looked at the group of girls.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back