Bored

James McCotter

James was bored and hadent ventured down the dark part of the alley in bleak street. He walked down and wandered around for a while, there was a chill in the air and he wished he had brought his jacket with him. James walked around for a while then hoped someone would join him.

Sam had been walking through Bleak street on his way out when he spotted a familiar figure up ahead. He waved once he realised it was James "Alright James?" he asked, his London accent protruding severely.

"Yeah good good," Sam looked at him puzzeledly. "What brings you here, not put off from last time then?" Sam laughed, he knew it wasn't the darker part but if he were James and after that incident before, he wouldn't be returning.

Lauren was walking along bleak street when she seen Sam and someone else. " Hey Sam. Im Lauren." She said to the other boy.

"I mean with the fight and all.." Sam shrugged, it obviously hadn't affected him too much. "Hey Lauren." Sam smiled to her.

" Oh that. Nope its not gonna stop me coming here." James said grinning then noticed another girl called Lauren coming over. " Hey Im James." He said.

Eeyan wandered aimlessly when she noticed some people together..Having her Mama's wand with her,she point is towards and called out.."Who's there??"Not that Eeyan know how to duel but atleast she know some defensive spells that would work..

Sam turned around swiftly when someone called out, "Eeyan?" He said recognising her voice. "Its me Sam, James and Lauren.." He added. He moved closer, "You got your wand, I see." he wished he bought his wand. He tried on many occasions but the thought of shopping for the other things drowned out the want.

Eeyan sighed happily and pocketed the wand..Approaching them,she said.."Thankfully,you spoke up or else I might jinxed you..And to tell you,it's not mine but my Mama's..Whenever we visit Bleak Street,she lets me borrow her wand because she knows that I would venture the dark part.."She smiled sheepishly..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back