Bored of Shopping already

Alex smiled. "so what house?" he asked.

Anastacia thought. 'I am going to be happy vith vat house I vill get. I have no idea in ozer vords,' she replied to his question. She looked at another shop as they slowly walked past it. A pet shop, she thought due to the animal on the sign.

Alex kept his mouth shut as they passed. "So do you have any brothers or sisters?" he asked.

Ana smiled at the boy. 'Yes. I have 3 brozers and a sister. Do you have any?' she replied the question before a man came walking towards her in a bad mood. He bumped into her shoulder, causing her to fall into Alex as she lost her balance. 'Umm, sorry,'she replied to Alex, looking backwards at the man before shrugging. She never understood people sometimes.

Alex caught her to make sure she didn't fall. "it's ok"

Ana nodded her head forward a fraction as he said it was ok. 'Hmm,' she thought, her thoughts taking over her speech for a minute. She looked a little distracted before realizing she was still in Alex's grasp. She blushed before stepping away from him again. She straightened her skirt slightly before continuing to walk. 'Umm, so you never told me. Do you have any siblings?' she asked him, wanting to lose the awkward silence to her mind.

Alex was looking away. "no i don't" he said.

Anastacia frowned slightly as she saw him looking away. She bent forward trying to see what was so interesting that he was trying to see. But though, she was average height back home, she seemed like one of the smallest people in this country. And compared to Alex, she was too small to see over him. Shrugging to herself she continued to walk, her feet following the cracks in the walk.

Alex looked at her. "i'm sorry i'm not being very polite" he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back