Bored: I want to talk to a boy!

Anna Summers

OOC First Name
Baylee
Anna twirled around by the lake, halfway hoping to fall in. Laying down in the grass, Anna closed her eyes to think. She thought about Hogwarts and home. She missed her old friends. More than half of them, she realized, were boys. She missed their awesome conversations, so weird and so free. She wished to have one of those conversations now. She looked around, hoping to talk to someone interesting. "Hey!" Anna shouted to someone far off. Please come over! Anna thought.

"Hello." Casper's voice most probably surprised the girl. If not, then maybe it was a bad guessing day for him. He was skipping classes, of course. And the best part of the school, for Casper at least, was the lake front. He walked towards the girl who he had just answered and smiled at her. "Hey there." he muttered as he sat down on the damp ground, making sure that it was not filthy.

Anna was startled by the young boy. She didn't think anybody would actually answer her. "Salut! Je m'appelle Anna Summers. Comment vous appelez-vous?" Anna smiled hoping the boy knew French.

Casper's handsome face twisted into that of someone perfectly confused. He smiled. "I'm sorry. I skipped my French class back in the muggle world." he explained and gave his boyish laugh. He looked up at the girl, noticing her fine blonde hair. He never met her before. Looking a little down at her uniform, Casper saw the Ravenclaw crest. "You're one of the smart ones. I like talking to smart people." he half teased, and half meant it. Casper smiled.

Anna giggled a little at what the boy had said. He's kinda cute, she thought. That's not why your talking to him! Your trying to make a guy friend! Anna reminded herself. "It means hello, my name is Anna Summers. What is your name?" Anna replied. Anna smiled knowing she wasn't all that smart, she answered, "Smart... Hmmm I don't know about that... I was only put in this house because I like to learn!" Anna smiled at the boy then laughed a little. He's a Gryffindor... I wonder if he knows Erin...

"Hey, Anna." he greeted almost gracefully with his usual energy. "I'm Casper. Casper Huberta. My sister was telling me something about the meaning of our family day, but I guess I was not listening attentively." Casper told Anna as he looks up at her again. Straight at her eyes. He nodded at Anna's explanation about her House and did not really know what to say. He was Gryffindor, but he had no idea why he was sorted there. "Some say Ravenclaw girls are pretty. That must be true." Casper met someone from the House too. And she was pretty. Though lacking the sense of conversation.

Anna grinned and closed her eyes. The breeze was excellent this afternoon and Anna couldn't help but notice. Anna thought about what to say for awhile then began random conversation, "So... What's your favorite class so far?" Anna knew her answer already, smiling thinking it to herself. "Oh by the way you have a lovely name Casper! It's very unique! Not commonly heard." Anna added in.

"Casper's a ghost's name." he joked and laughed. His name sounds really old, actually. Thinking about it, he thought about haunted houses. Maybe it was because of that muggle film and tv show. Casper the Friendly Ghost.

He lied down on the grassy ground and looked at the blue spring sky. These things should be the most important than the lessons they're having in this school. Casper wanted to get his digital camera and take pictures of these scenery. He wasn't much of a painter, that was why he loved cameras. "My best class is skipping classes." Casper told Anna and laughed. He glanced at her for a second and then looked back at the sky. "Not to offend you, somehow, Anna. But I don't like studying magic." he smiled and hoped that Anna wasn't offended.

Anna giggled at what Casper had said about his own name. She lied down on her stomach and kicked her legs back and forth. "Im not offended at all! I've skipped my fair share of classes... I just makeup the homework the next chance I get! I get lazy often... Especially on hot days." Anna shruged her shoulders and began plucking at the grass. "Well do you have a lotta friends here so far?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back