Bored, as usual

Faith Lovelight

Wand
Yew Wand 13 ½" Essence of Phoenix Feather
Faith walked down to the lake, she marveled at the views and sat down on a bench that seemed to be stuck to a wall. She was bored to death, she couldn't think of anything to do. She wanted to meet some new friends, but she hadn't really gotten to speak to anyone properly, she sat down and looked around her and the many students hustled and bustled by going to their destinations.

The day was fine, not windy or cold that will going to ruin her hair. She decided to go at the lake for some relaxing time, She walked rather slowly to inhale the sweet sent of the trees and flowers. When she got at the lakefront, ash mirrored herself at the water. "How lovely." She said quietly, and stood up. Ash looked somewhere else and saw a girl siting alone in a bench.

Faith sighed, there seemed to be no one around until she saw a girl who was by the waters edge, she smiled at the thought there was some form of civilization around here seeing as everyone else had seemed to have disappeared. She cleared her throat as the girl came over.

"I guess so" she stated "I'm Faith by the way" she smiled, she stared at the lake, at all its glories and wonders, it looked so beautiful from where they were.

"I do have friends, it's just I don't really know who to trust anymore" she sighed, not after what happened at her muggle school and such, people back stabbed her and all sorts, she didn't like it, she had always been loyal to her friends and they go and chuck it back in her face.

Faith smiled at the girl, she hadn't actually spoken to anyone as much as she did with her, except from in the dormitory where no one was hardly ever there. "You seem different" she stated, looking at her.

"Well, you don't seem to react to me like everyone else does" she said, squinting a little in the sunlight.

"Well everyone seems to single me out sometimes for being to 'girly girl', when it's just who I want to be" she stated.

"I guess, so" she sighed, looking down into the lake, looking at her own reflection.

"Oh my gosh, really?" she said, her face lightning up. "We can go the beauty salon and get our nails done, pick daisies in the fields" she stated excitedly.

"Ok" she smiled. She was generally surprised at the attitude, she hadn't actually been this excited from what she could remember in a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back