bored as heck.

Pez turned around still full of tears."Brother?"He treats her like a sister? and me..gaw.

"Yea." She sighed, she souldn't have said that, "I love you to deaht, and you know that. Talk to him about something other than what has happened."

"I just...Wish he cared about me like he does you.."Pez let slip out of her fragile lips.She let go of a few tears, but quickly wiped them away.
"I mean...He gave me his hoodie!And then...When we got into the fight...I shove it back at him. And now I just.....Wish I wouldn't have gave it back..."

"Blake is a inda confusing person. He can be very happy one minute, then like a ticking time bomb the next." She said this, thinking about how he had went off on Cris.

"He was very upset with me, tho. He was all mad because I had that bruise."

"I know you do. So, talk to him. DO NOT BRING UP ANYTHING ABOUT THE FIGHTS."

She laughed a bit. "Look at us. I go from pulling my wand on you, to both of us crying." She laughed again..

She burst into a fit of giggles, loud and brightfully smiling. "Yea, That's the truth." she checked her time, 9: 56. "OMG!" She got a sense of nervousness, "We have 4 minutes to get to our dorms."

"BYEE!" She started running behind her, making it to the dorm just in time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back