bored as heck.

Pez Rolin

Pez walked down to the lake and sat down with her stuff and looked around. She was really tired and just wanted something nice and comfy to lay on but didn't want to go to the common room or her place at the room of requirements.

She saw Pez. Since she found out they were dating, she felt like cursing her into oblivion. She was so angry, full of fury, and well, she didn't even want to look at her, but she was going to confrount her. She walked up to Pez and said, "Maybe you could go and find Cris. You never had a problem with it before?" She laughed, not even joking. "Or, maybe, you could just date your best friend's ex." She twirled her wand in her hand, "That's what your good at."

"I'm sorry."She managed to choke out through tears.She didn't need this now. She had just broke up with him because of her and didn't need to listen to her talk like this.

((Okay we need to get this straight OOC. What ever your problem is i would like to know because all of this is IC!I don't get you at all!))

"I heard you were dating Cris." She said, through a fresh flow of tears.

She looked at Pez. "I'm really sorry. I'm really just randomly upset. I just got the hit in the stomach that my dad is gone. You know?"

"I swear to Merlin that I am freaking Bipolar. I don't know. I was so hurt. I'm really just like, you know? Ughhh." She sighed, seeing she was getting no where. "Finee." She walked away.

She got up and stoped her.
"No your not gonna leave me when I need you.You keep telling me how bad you feel cause your dad died, yeah well I've never met mine. He left us before I was even born.My mom, yeah she don't care. She would've left me too if she hadn't made an unbreakable vow to my grandmom and said she wouldn't."

"It's beter for you to not have met them at all, than to have met them, became attached to them, and then have3 them die when you need them most."

"So, how have you been besides the major fighting this week?"

"I'm sorry." She frowned. "Is it just us, or is everyone's life hell." She was still in her shorts and tank, with Cris's hoodie over it. She pulled up the sleeve of his hoodie, to reveal a bruise that was black and purple wtih color and pain on her wrist. "This is what happened in his room the other day, when he got mad at me."

"You don't say a word. I told you because I trust you!" She looked away. "Please. I really like him." She sighed, then let only one tear escape. "And, he only hurt me because I was being very stupid."

She noticed people were looking, she pulled the sleeve down. "I didn't say I was stupid. Okay." She was whispering. "I just said I was acting it." She sighed. "I'm sorry. Ok." She let yet another tear escape. "Just don't say anything to him about it. I'll try to get that temper out of him."

"He ws just angry with me." She frowned. "Ok. He's never ever ever ever ever gunna do it again, diddo."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back