bored and lonley :D

Arisa Havishmen

OOC First Name
Sammy
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 1/2 Inch Flexible Rosewood Wand with Unicorn Hair Core
Arisa stood outside of the great hall checking her self to make sure she looked fine. She had choosen to wear a peach tank-top with dark jeans and matchinf peach shoes. She quickly ran her fingers through hr hair and steped in. She walked over to the Hufflepuff table and sat down before grabbing a muffin and nibbeling on it a little. She missed her friends and was hoping to find them here.

Derrik decided that he'd go walking around the school and trying not to get lost. Maybe he'd find one of his friends to hang out with. As he made his way into the school entrance he saw Arisa fixing herself up.

Arisa looked across the hall and saw Derrik just standing there at the entrance. She gave him a small smile and waved for him to com over, last time they spoke it didn't end very well and she wanted to make it up to him.

Arisa had seen Derrik at waved at him. "She wants me to go over...just do it"

"Hey" he said as he motioned his arms for a hug.

Arisa stood up and hugged Derrik, "hey there, how was your summer?" she asked with a bright smile. She sat down and patted the seat next to her. She continued to nibble slightly on her muffin and waited for his responce.

"Well. It was alright. I didn't really go anywhere. I stood at the school. What about you?" Derrik wasn't sure if he wanted to mention Tala but he figured that it be better to leave him out of it.

Arisa thought for a moment, "My summer was pretty boring, and lonley" she sighed. "I didn't hang out with any of my friends and nothing really happened" she added. "are you happy to be back at school? I can't wait to get things rolling, I have plans, the head boy and girl are going to be sorry for last year" Arisa said with an evil smirk.

"Like always. At it again? Is there ever a day that you won't be getting into trouble? Yeah. I'm somewhat happy to be back in school. What happened anyway?" Derrik wanted to be amused. He'd love to hear the story that Arisa had.

"I don't plan on getting caught" Arisa replied smartly. "If by what happened when you were gone on valentines day, there was a prefects play on pranks, I thought it would be funny to prank the play so i set of some rockets, a boy had a bag full of rockets and one of mine ran into his bag and his shoulder, the bag exploded and he was dead, then at his funural, he walked into the great hall, he was never dead in the first place but for a week they made me think I had killed someone" Arisa replied in an angry voice. "I plan on getting them back, they played with peoples emotions, and thats just wrong"

Derrik heard Arisa's story.

"Oh my God. That's so wrong. How could they do something like that? That's horrible. Honestly if I were I'd get back at them too." Derrik couldn't believe that. He thought that Prefects were around to help us and make sure that things were under control. Apparently not if they pull a prank like that.

"What exactly do you plan on doing to get back at them?"

Arisa smirked and whispered into Derriks ear, "well I've befriended a house elf, I was thinking with his help I could slip laxitives into the food one night" She went back to eating her muffin like nothing had been said.

Derrik looked at Arisa with a smile. But not just any smile, a slyish one.

"You know, you always seem to think of the best things." Derrik couldn't help but laugh a bit inside. Oh boy were the prefects in for a good one.

"oh, I know" Arisa replied, "if anyone ever hurts you let me know and I'll get them back" she said with a small smile thinking of how hipocritical that statment was. Arisa slung her arm around Derriks shoulders, "I think we can be good partners in crime, how about you?" she asked.

Derrik liked the idea. But then it clicked, "Hold on a minute. I want to stay and school and graduate. Not get expelled. Mum would have my head."
Derrik thought of the idea of him getting in trouble. His mum would go ballistic. She'd have to deal with paper work possibly and depending on how bad things were, she could deal with the ministry.

"you wouldn't get into trouble, and I really don't care if I get kicked out anyways, my grandpa has been teaching me muggle things, i can go to there schools and become a doctor, then since my grandma is a muggle i could get a wand and she could teach me, they dont know whos doing magic, they just know if an under age wizard is doing it alone" Arisa stated matter of factly, "frankly I think my grandpa would be thrilled if i got kicked out of school"

Derrik just looked at Arisa.

"If you don't mind me saying, I'd like to see you graduate with me ya know." Derrik didn't mind that Arisa was a little of a rebel but if she got kicked out, things would just be weird without her around.

(( awe, thats sad considering shes gunna have to repeat 2nd year ;'( ))
"same, I'm just saying, if I do, then I'll have some thing else to fall back on" she replied in an emotionless tone. "Alot of people here are counting on wizarding jobs when they graduate, not even the muggle borns think of muggle jobs, and I wouldn't mind being a muggle doctor, they make good money and they never have enough of them" Arisa added. "what do yo plan on doing when you graduate?" she asked.

"Honestly I don't know what I'm doing after school is over. I'm sure I'll look for a muggle job as well."
That part of Derrik's future was too far for him to care about.

Arisa was silent for a bit she couldn't think of much else to talk about. She looked down at the half eaten muffin in front of her, "well, I'm stuffed, wanna hang out later today?" she asked.

Derrik thought about it. Since the break up and other than that, it had been a while since they hung out.

"Sure I don't mind it at all. Where do you want to meet?"

"hmm, well I havn't been to the forest, or the gradens, or the lake front or lawn since I got back, i miss being outside, so... how about the gardens?" she asked with a smile.

"Sounds like a good plan to me. I haven't been to the garden's in a while. Probably be pretty good out there too."
It had been a while since Derrik had been to the gardens. Maybe the school added something new to it.

"So when should I meet you there exactly?"

"well, I've got a few things to do first, I promissed my little brother I'd mail him, and then I told my mom i would vist her since the hospital wing is far less busy, how about I'll owl you once I'm done that?" Arisa asked with a smile.

"Sure. Thats fine. I'll be waiting for you're owl then." Derrik gave Arisa a hug and waved goodbye. As he walked up the stairs and was out of site, he ruffled his hair.

"This should be interesting..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back