OOC First Name
Clara
Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Kaia had undoubtedly been missing out on what had been happening around the castle, apart from the entire fiasco of some people she didn't know who had cleverly managed to enter the common room and destroy it. Honestly, she did find it a little hilarious. Kaia looked over her shoulder at the scene below her from the north tower, wanting to be doing anything but sit there. She had no interest in writing a letter to anyone and she was tired of studying for the day, a bit abnormal for the brunette to be bored of books, but she couldn't always be a typical Ravenclaw. The third year sighed, tapping her foot against the floor as she waited for the day to pass by, so that tomorrow could come faster. Her back was against the wall and her attention on the view to her left. Now that she thought about it, it had been a while since she'd last seen Lycus or any of the Howards. It was rather sad, really, and more so that she barely made friends with people from her own year. She might as well become more sociable, if only she were able to. It was time she made memories around here.

Zoe Katsaros ascended the stairs, hoping that she could find her opponent and see if she had injured her in some way, maybe apologize. Zoe was not sure. The Hufflepuff managed to climb to the tallest part of the towers, and saw that there was none other than her opponent, Kaia. She remembered her name after flipping through last year's yearbook. She did not remember her last name though. It didn't really matter to her. Her family was not strict on blood statuses. It was highly recommended but not required. Zoe approached the girl and though rarely ever initiated the conversation herself, she decided to change it up. "Hey." She gave a slight wave before rubbing one of her arms with her hand, because the girl might not even want company. Zoe wanted to smile and seem friendly, but it never showed up on her lips. Instead, she looked down at anywhere other than the girl's eyes. "I wanted to make sure you were okay after the duel." She didn't want to seem like she expected to win because in all, she would have never thought in a million years that she would have won anything. Turned out, her sister got disqualified for letting her anger get the best of her. Well, Zoe had complete control over her emotions.

Letter writing was Millicents favorite time of the week. She wrote home weekly and often her parents wished that she wrote more - however she was often so busy that she didn't have the chance. With quills and paper in her hand she made her way all the way up the stairs to the tower. once she entered she spotted two girls and stopped short. "Oh! I hope I'm not interrupting." She spoke with an embarrassed smile on her face. Milly wanted to move in a little farther, but felt the need to gather permissions from the two before she came in to write.

Kaia had not expected anyone to approach her, however when she realised someone was in fact talking to her, a girl by the sounds of it, she turned her head and sent the familiar girl a small smile. "Hi." She greeted her, not being able to guess why she had come up to her but soon finding out from the other girl herself. It was sweet that she wanted to check up on her. "I'm fine, er, thanks," she said, still trying to figure something out. Maybe she wanted to be friends with Kaia. "It was a good duel," she commented, hoping the girl would agree. What was her name again? Zoe or something. She was good with remembering names. The brunette didn't even see a second girl enter but she waved her in anyway, not wanting to be rude or looking like she wanted privacy. It was a school after all and the students were allowed to be wherever they needed to be. "Don't worry, you're definitely not intruding." Kaia glanced at her opponent from the duel and finally introduced herself, just in case she didn't know who she was. "I'm Kaia."

Zoe looked over her shoulder, her brown hair moving as she did, seeing that there was another student that came in. Another Hufflepuff. Zoe turned her attention back to the one in her year, before nodding toward the girl, relieved that she was not hurt. That was something that bothered Zoe. She lost the dueling tournament, but she got runner up, which was better than nothing. Zoe looked toward the other girl, hearing Kaia introduce herself before she did, “Zoe Katsaros. Ad no, you aren’t interrupting.” Zoe looked to the two of them, before wondering what her deal was with, hopefully, befriending more Ravenclaws and Hufflepuffs. It seemed like she was surrounded in them at all times. Zoe cocked her head slightly to the side, wondering what the other girl’s name was. Luckily, the pure-blood family of Katsaros was not prejudice. Well, some were, and some were not. Zoe was not. “I was just checking up on Kaia after our duel. I wanted to make sure that she wasn’t hurt.” Some were destructive. “Rory Fergusson tried to set me on fire during ours, and looked confused when I didn’t react.” Then it clicked. That was the boy that caused Zenia’s outrage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back