Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Asaiah
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Willow Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Freya hadn't even been at the castle for a few days, but she could already notice that she had a lot more freedom at this place than she used to have back at home. Having heard stories of the library at Hogwarts, and being fascinated by it, it had naturally been one of the first places she had been wanting to check out. Finding herself walking down the hall, coming from the Hufflepuff Common Room, the girl made her way towards the library. Stepping through the doors that lead to a heaven for those who love books Freya had been awestruck. There were dozens of shelves reaching to the other end of the room, all filled with books. Not having been sure of what to expect this was even better than the things she had been imagining. After having stood there in the dooropening for a few seconds she made her way towards a couple of shelves and started looking at some books. She always thought they had a lot of books at home, but to have so many of them in one places was truly amazing.

A couple of minutes later Freya had decided on a few books she was going to read first. After all she still had seven years to go at Hogwarts so she figured she would have plenty of time to come to the library and look for others. After having her books noted the girl picked them all up again and started making her way towards the door, thinking about which one she would open first and if she had noticed any quiet spots around the castle yet which could be suited for reading in peace. Having her head wrapped around these thoughts the girl wasn't paying a lot of attention to the things around her like she normally would, causing her to not see the boy that had just been making his way into the library and bumping right into him, dropping the books in the proces.​
<i>
</i>

The first few days had been fairly relaxed, no classes had started and Arthur wasn't feeling any pressure to leave the common room. That was until he realized he might need to start studying for his classes this term. Finding his way to the library, the young Slytherin wandered down the fourth floor corridor.

Arthur reached out to open the library doors, fairly heavy, but not unmanageable. He looked down to watch for a lip in the flooring when he bumped into someone, looking up he made eye contact with the girl, "hey, I'm so sorry!" He crouched down to pick up the books, making sure she didn't have to. "Any good ones?" He asked as he flipped through the top book. Realizing that she might want her books back Arthur's mouth started moving before he could finished thinking,"I'm sorry," a blush creeping up his cheeks, "my name is Arthur." he grinned and handed the girl her books.

As soon as she bumped into someone and dropped her books Freya could feel her cheeks turning bright red. "I'm so sorry!" She exclaimed almost exactly at the same time as the person she bumped into. Looking down at the person who was now busy picking up the books she had dropped from the ground she had a feeling he would be of the same age as her and by the look of his robes the boy seemed to be a Slytherin student. "I'm not sure yet," Freya answered a bit awkwardly as the boy was looking through the books rather interested. "I mean, I haven't read them yet." The girl explained herself. The main reason she had been so excited about this library was that there were so many books she perhaps had heard about, but never had a chance to read. And now she had about seven years to read as many books as she pleased. "Thanks." The eleven year old smiled at the boy as he handed her the books and introducing himself soonly after. "I'm Freya."

As the girl explained her book hunt, Arthur smiled at her. She seemed nice, with her yellow robes, he knew she was a Hufflepuff. "Fair enough, let me know once you have read them, I'm always interested in new books to read!" He chatted happily, especially when it had to do with reading. The thought about all the books that weren't available to him in his parents study, so much more to learn, and to see. It was all at Arthur's command, which excited him greatly. Letting the girl take her books back, "no problem," he smirks back, "Freya? That's a pretty cool name!" And at least Arthur thought so, "where are you from Freya? You don't sound like you're from New Zealand." poop! I hope she didn't take it the wrong way. Arthjr thought resentfully, worried that he might have offended her.

"I will," Freya smiled at the boy as he told her to tell him once she had finished the books, seeing as he was always interested in new books to read. "It might take a while though, I'm not sure if I have a lot of time to read once classes get started." The first year Hufflepuff chuckled, trying not to worry about classes, but knowing that once they had started she probably would. When the boy complimented her on her name Freya smiled at him once again, being as polite as she had always learnt to be when someone would compliment her on anything. "Thanks." Quickly after complimenting her the boy, Arthur, asked her where she is from, causing Freya to wonder if it was that obvious that she wasn't from around there, but also realizing that her accent always seemed to come through when pronouncing her name or any other word that linked to her Norwegian origins. "I'm from Norway, actually." The girl confirmed his thoughts of her not being from around New Zealand. "We moved here when I was about eight years old. What about you? Are you from around here?"​
<i>
</i>

Arthur chuckled, "good point, hopefully classes won't be too hard right off the bat," he truly did hope that classes would be fairly breezy, mostly because Arthur didn't handle stress very well. Seeing Freya take his compliment made him feel a bit awkward, "yeah, no worries, Arthur was curious to why Freya looked concerned, "Norway? Now that's really cool, I can definitely hear it now. But, in a good way!" He laughed, "That's awesome, so you've lived here two or three years?" He was genuinely interested only because home for him was so far away. "I'm from Portugal, actually. A town called Porta, it's not too big so you may not have heard of it." Arthur blushed, finding himself rambling once again.

Nodding in agreement when he mentioned his hopes of classes not being too hard right away. Freya herself was rather excited for classes as well, mostly because she had little to no idea how things would go down. At home it would just be her mother and her, sometimes one of her siblings, but in here she would by surrounded by other students. Perhaps it would be good that she wasn't going to be the only person who was there to anwer the questions. "It is pretty great." The first year Hufflepuff smiled, "But is my accent really that bad?" She now chuckled, hoping it wouldn't be worse than how she thought it would be. "Yeah, been in this counry for bout three years, give or take." When the boy told her he was Portugese Freya looked at him in amazement. "Really? That's awesome! It's like the complete opposite of Norway."
<i></i>

Shifting his weight back and forth, Arthur was curious about what Freya had to say, she seems intelligent, hopefully she is intelligent. it wasn't something Arthur joked around with. There was nothing worse than having an unintelligent conversation. Well, atleast it's pleasant now, he was trying to be positive, mostly because the Hufflepuff seemed cheerful. "Thats great, is Norway really that cold?" Arthur was interested, because he was used to a warmer climate. Smiling at her worry, "No! Oh course not, I'm just teasing you."

Arthur nodded, three years was a long time when you're eleven, he could appreciate how far New Zealand was from Europe. "Yeah, Portugal is pretty warm, not how I imagine Norway! Arthur laughed lightly, mostly because he's never really thought about Portugal compared to Norway.

</FONT></COLOR></SIZE>
Freya chuckled at the boys enthousiasm when she told him she was from Norway. She had always loved the country, however she had always wondered a lot about what it would be like living in other countries as well. "It's not as bad as it seems. It's not all snow and cold." The eleven year old girl laughed, being rather relieved when after that the boy reassured her that her accent wasn't that bad, that he was just teasing. "Okay good." Freya smiled again when he started taling about Portugal and about how it was pretty warm over there. The first year Hufflepuff had never really known a lot about the country, but it made her bit more interesting and she was thinking that perhaps she might look into it sometime. "I don't think the countries are a lot alike, no. Although I don't know a lot about Portugal." Freya laughed at him. "But I figure they're pretty much the opposite of each other right?"​
<SIZE size="50"><COLOR color="#000"><FONT font="Verdana">

sorry this is so bad and late

Users who are viewing this thread

Back