Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bi
Wand
Straight 12 1/2 Inch Flexible Elm Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
One of Ruben's first stops was the library. Even though he was not a Ravenclaw he loved books as much as he loved to learn. That library was really big and even though he knew some of the books from his library back at home, this one had much more that he didn't knew and that he hadn't read. He went through several shelves of books looking at all of them, looking for something in particular but not exactly looking for anything at the same time. Then a book caught his eye, "Beginners Guide to Legilimency". He had heard of Legilimens but at home he never had nothing on them so he decided to read it. He looked at the nearest table and luckily there was a girl in green robes sitting on it. He decided to approach her "Hi, can I sit here? I saw you are a Slytherin too and I thought why not?"

Right now girl was reading a good book. The book was name "King Arthur" she know that book mayby will be first leason. Becouse that was medival story and she remember about history of magic. She liked hiatory of magic and she hoped that she can be take this year. Later she her boy voice but she don't know him our remember but he her told her that he see her in Slytherin coomon room. -Sure! You can sit here! My name is Athena Turner and you?- She asked with gently and warm smile.

"I'm Ruben. Very nice to meet you" Ruben said while sitting. "So King Arthur huh? Interesting choice, are you into History of Magic? I think we are gonna have that subject right on this first semester". Ruben knew a lot of books and that was one of them. In the muggle world they never studied those books because they were considered entertainment books and weren't actually boring and also didn't have 500 pages of some gibberish that you are supposed to understand. But here, as it seemed things were different, I guess you just had to think of the wildest, most fantastic and most magic filled book and in Hogwarts you would be studying that book.

"Yes!" She blushed about book choice. But she liked history of magic and that all thing was very interesting. "I love so much History of magic and how about you? Maybu we can sit together at leason?" She asked the boy with curios smile and she wanted know what he would be say to her.

"Sure!" Ruben said smiling "To be honest is not one of the subjects I look forward to but having someone that is really into it by my side might motivate me. Besides that what are you looking forward the most at this year?"
Being on the same house had these perks, even though there were perfect strangers the House bond connected them and they talked to each other like they knew each other for a long time.

She was so glad when she her say him yes. Athena liked to sit with company and don't be alone. She also looled het fingers and nail changer happy collor. That was Penny job and she was realy gratefull to hear. -I can help you find motivate! But this year not sure. I wanted go to the clubs and join Heta Omega. I her when started leason would be there.- Athena tolf him. -And you?- She asked.

Ruben looked at her, she certainly had a lot of goals. He for instance didn't. "I don't know honestly. I'm going with the flow, just gonna focus on getting the best grades possible and we'll see what comes along the way you know?". Ruben was never a sure person, it seemed like everyone around him always knew what they were doing and he was always the lost one who had no idea where to turn to next. He never had a job in mind when people asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up unlike all the other kids. He never really thought ahead of himself, mostly because that would just make him overthink about his life and trigger his self diagnosed anxiety. So he just focused on what he had in the moment and tried not to think ahead and what comes along, comes along.

-I think you will be fine and i can help you a leason! So, where are you from?- Athena agreed with Ruben words and she knoe that he would be fine. He was realy nice to her and she wa happy find friend. -Friends?- She asked with a warm smile and hoped he say yes.

"Yeah sure!" Ruben said. "Can't wait for classes to start, maybe you'll end up meeting my sister too she is also a first year student and a Slytherin. Maybe you already met her, her name's Veronica" Ruben said. But then he reminded himself that Veronica wasn't so social, he clearly had gotten the social skills of the family. He then also remembered that he did saw her for quite a long time, since the sorting ceremony that both of the don't speak, maybe he should check up on her and Valentin later.

-Your sister? I think, i don't know her and mayby i will see her leason. Your sister have nice name. My sister name Andrea and she is next singer!- Slytherin girl tell him with proud voice. Athena smiled Ruben and she opened the book.

"Yeah she can come off a little rude when you meet her but don't worry she doesn't bite" Ruben said "We are actually triplets, Valentin, her and me. You also have siblings? Who knew we had so much in common, except for the "history of magic" part." Ruben said trying to laugh quietly, after all they were at the library.

-Thanks for varning but i can handle it!- She smiled him and Ruben was so nice to her and she was not deserve it.-That is so cool. Yes, i have! I have sister who name Andrea and brother Daniel but he is so rude somtimes! Do you have a brother? Thanks for talk to me and you are realy nice!- She was heard some another slytherin is so meany and Ruben don't and she was lucky.

"Yes i have a brother Valentin. He's a Hufflepuff" he said to her "You are welcome, I usually think that sympathy gets you a long way"

- That is nice name. I was thinking i get Hufflepuff house were was my sister but she think i'm better Slyrherin. - She sighed at herself and curled her hair behind her ear. -Do you wan't go explore shool our something?- Athena asked and she was tired sit her.

"Sure!" Ruben said smiling "Let me just grab some more books before we leave"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back