OOC First Name
Jamie
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Wand
Curly 15 Inch Flexible Chestnut Wand with Dragon Heartstring Core
Crystal didn't thought her life would look the way it looked right now, when returning to Hogwarts New Zealand. She everytime had the feeling she would wake up from an dream and be back in the nightmare she had been for some time. It was hard to tell which was true and which fake. That was what the bullying had done to her, she had troubles with trusting people. And it was hard to tell if people were actually liking her. But the fake confidence was working at least and it was painfull reminder to herself that the real Crystal was not good enough. But perhaps she had challenged herself too by joining the quidditch team and doing stuff she would never done before. And she hoped it would all last and not be destroyed by one wrong move. As the white blonde made her way outside, somewhere she enjoyed being more than inside she felt more free and closer to the animals and creatures in a way. And for Crystal the last thing was her life and which she was passionate about and it was hard to keep that from others, but if it was neccesary for people to like her over that it was worth it. And after Hogwarts she would go for her passion and wanted to work with creatures and than things would perhaps fall all in place. As she had found an spot where she was alone and figured no one she knew would walk by she went sitting on the grass and opened her book about dragons, one of her favorites. And wondered if in the forbidden forest would be an dragon, she wanted nothing more than see one another time.And hide her face behind the book as she was all into it.

For someone who didn't really like the outdoors, Weston had spent a considerable amount of his time at Hogwarts out on the grounds. It wasn't that strange once you took into consideration the fact that all the coolest magical creatures lived outdoors. The most interesting thing you could find inside the castle was a boggart, and Weston wasn't really keen on dealing with another one of those. But outside, there were man-eating eels and mermaids and centaurs and — for one year, at least — basilisks.

Of course, Weston had seen very few of those creatures. (He had really only seen the man-eating eel and a horde of gnomes.) But he couldn't exactly see more of them if he spent all his time indoors. So Weston had decided to spend the day outside. The weather was unusually nice for early spring, and he figured he could pass the afternoon on eel watch. As he made his way to the lake, he was distracted by the sight of very distinctive white-blonde hair. Ravenclaw had a new transfer, and Weston had been meaning to say hello to her. He already knew most of the older Ravenclaws, so a new student was a curiosity. "Hey!" he greeted brightly. "You're the new transfer, right? I'm Weston. I'm also in Ravenclaw." He caught sight of the book she was holding. "What're you reading?"

Hiding in her book she had to be un guard with people coming by. Although it was really relax here now and that was good. Perhaps people thought of it as something not for girls, liking magical creatures. That they did on Scotland for sure, or childish. But in a way she hoped this place was different than she thought it was. Though Crystal could never fully be herself or stand for what she liked. More worrying what others would like of her. Lost in her thoughts and turning the next page of her book she suddenly heard a voice and was startled. But than again it seemed again her hair that betrayed her. Perhaps she had to dye it. But people so far only complimented it here, or they were fake complimenting it. She than looked up to him and noticed the prefect badge on him and saw him around. He was one of the prefects she knew and saw at the house meeting. '' Ow -Hi!'' She said friendly and smiled, quickly put down her book. '' Yes I am.'' Crystal replied to him and knew he was in the same house. '' I'm Crystal. I've seen you at the house meeting. Your one of the prefects.'' Crystal than said. And directly regret what she said, that was stupid to say. But she would not show that. She doubted to be honest about the book she was reading, but he must have seen it since she was so distracted. Was he here of making fun of it? She than looked at her book lying in front of her and back to the boy. '' Oh it's about Dragons.'' Crystal said casually.

Weston had spent the past two years accepting the fact that he would never get to be a prefect, so he sometimes forgot that he now was a prefect. At Crystal's comment, he automatically glanced down at his badge, almost as if to reassure himself that it was still there. He wasn't sure if he'd ever get used to it. "Oh, right. Yeah, I am," Weston said a little awkwardly. It occurred to him that thanks to his new title, there were probably more people who knew him than vice versa, which was also a little weird to think about. Being prefect came with a lot more responsibility than he'd expected.

Weston's eyes lit up when she mentioned that she was reading about dragons. "Cool, have you ever seen one in real life?" He took a seat across from her, oblivious to the possibility that she might not want company. "I think they keep some at Aotearoa Magical Wildlife Sanctuary, but I've never been." Even though Weston had grown up knowing that magic was real, he had spent most of his time in the muggle world. The really dangerous magical beasts, creatures like dragons and acormantuals and chimaeras, still sometimes felt like myths too incredible to be real.

((sorry this is so late))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back