Clairey
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Wand
Straight 10 Inch Swishy Elm Wand with Thestral Tail Hair Core
Open after Andi!

The tree was important. It had to be a big, leafy tree, with plenty of footholds, and preferably located in an area with plenty of traffic. “This one,” Doro said, pointing. “Put your hand - put your foot on my hand, I mean. I will push you up. And do not drop the dungbombs.”

Last edited:
Andi wasn't paying attention to which tree would be better as she held the dungbombs carefully in her arms. She grinned at her best friend, putting her foot where T told her to, hoisting herself up before pretending to drop a dungbomb on T's head. "Whoa-whoooooa!" She teased with a grin.

Doroteya screamed. Visions of scraping bits of dungbomb out of her hair flashed before her eyes as she leapt out of the way. Where was it? Had she got any on her? She looked up at Andi. Oh... "Иди на х**!" she said, certain she'd taught Andi enough Russian swears that she'd fully understand where she'd told her to go. "OK, I am coming to hit you!" she said, grabbing the nearest branch and hoisting herself up as fast as she could.

Andi cackled loudly at T's response, still giggling as she tried to pull herself further up to get away from her friend, but trying not to actually drop any dungbombs...yet. "You have - to be quiet!" Andi managed to say between giggles. "You'll chase - everyone - away!"

"You," Doroteya huffed, "will chase everyone away." She stopped trying to grab Andi's ankles and focused on hoisting herself up onto a sturdy branch. She swung her leg over it and leaned back against the trunk. "Stop, we have enough high. Give me dungbombs - give me two or three, carefully."

Andi stiffled her giggles again, watching Doroteya carefully as she climbed the tree, making sure she didn't try anything again. As T ordered Andi, she pulled her tongue at her friend. "Here - catch." Andi said, pretending to throw a dungbomb, but not actually letting go, giggling again before carefully handing a couple over. She looked down below them. "Where are all the people?" Andi complained.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back