Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual (James)
Wand
Knotted 10 Inch Sturdy Aspen Wand with Boomslang venom Core
Geo was familiar with the corridors towards the Gryffindor common room, after all two of her best friends resided here. Although she'd not met the next person on her list, Geo was friends with his sister, and hoped he wouldn't be too tricky to locate. Lingering outside the common room she hoped she would spot the boy sooner rather than later, but it was always difficult when she wasn't completely sure who she was looking for. Eventually she saw someone that matched his description. "Leo?" She called out, hoping he'd turned to see her.

Leo was spending the day inside today as unlike his personality he wanted to get some studying done. The older he became, he realised, the less likely he was to procrastinate homework and pulling pranks with his friends instead. Although it could have been simply because he wanted to have a future in the magical world, so he had to do his best. He sighed, closing his book. Surely he'd done enough for the day. The fifth year got up from the armchair and packed away his things before heading out of the common room. He didn't get very far, as someone called his name. Leo turned and spotted a younger girl around Sara's age, must be one of her friends. He smiled at her as she approached him. "That's me. Can I help you?" Maybe she was looking for his sister.​

Geo smiled widely as the boy confirmed his name. The resemblance to his sister was uncanny, and Geo recognised him from one of the students she'd tried to prank last year. Luckily her true form hadn't been compromised, so it was understandable that Leo wasn't sure who she was. "I have something for you" She smiled, reaching into her bag. She had spent a long time resisting the urge not to look at anyone's messages, but on this occasion she couldn't help herself. She'd had a glance, curious as to what students were saying to each other. "I hope this is from someone special" She smiled, handing over the rose.

Dear Leo,

You must really laugh about this, since I'm not the type of girl that would do this.
But I guess I secretly like to do this. I really like you Leo and you can do whatever you want with this rose.
I love the adventures we have together and hope there will be plenty of more.

I'm not gonna act standard girlfriend material but you know that.

Love
Lizzy

Leo raised his eyebrow at the girl's friendliness, she reminded him of his sister when it came to meeting people. Although the longer he looked at her the more familiar she seemed. He soon forgot about it though as the girl took out a rose with a note. Leo stared at it for a moment, it was a pink rose and so unlike...oh. Oh, of course. He managed a smile in return as he took the rose, still processing that he was receiving one. "Thank you," he said kindly, opening the note to read it to himself. "Yeah, it is from a very good friend," he glanced at the younger girl once before folding up the note and putting it away safely in his pocket. "Thanks again, um, what's your name again?"

One of Geo's favourite things about delivering the roses, was being able to see the reactions of those who read the messages, and this one was no different. She nodded as she was thanked, pleased that he seemed happy with the rose. She looked up as he asked for her name. "Geo. Geo Volt. Second Year Hufflepuff" She introduced herself properly for the first time. "You are Sara's brother, right?" She asked, recalling the few but brief times they'd been in the same room as one another. It had been a little while since she'd spoken to the Slytherin, but whenever they did hang out she enjoyed her company immensely.

Leo nodded as the girl introduced herself. "Nice to meet you, Geo," he replied, about to ask if she actually was good friends with his sister but then she beat him to it and mentioned her name. Or more specifically, she asked him if he was her brother. "Yes, I'm her brother," he confirmed. Now that he was talking to the second year he realised that she looked familiar and that maybe he had already met her, just not officially. "Do you have many roses left to deliver?" he asked her, more because he was trying to continue the conversation than out of curiosity. He did not want to be rude and dismiss her just like that.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back