• HNZ final community signature
    HNZ is now in read-only mode
    After years of stories, friendship, and shared history, HNZ has entered its archive era.
    Thank you to every member, professor, prefect, shopkeeper, club leader, GM, and admin who helped build this community.
    Read the closing announcement →
    Want to stay connected? Find fellow members here →

Blurring images

Darmorel Milner

Well-Known Member
Messages
187
I have two images of emmy rossum, and Ive been trying to blur them, but since the two backgrounds are the same but one is lighter than the other, how can you make it so they have the same background to where it looks all the same?
I can't figure out how to work it, so if anyone can help I'd love it. ^^
 
Do you mean you are trying to blend the two images together? ^_^
Select the background of one image and adjust the lighting levels of it to match. The specifics of this depend on your program as well as the pictures though -_- :D
 
Okay, thanks ^^
I'll try that. xD
 
Back
Top